37 minutes ago, maggie mazzucca said:

I am so sorry  I don't know how to delete... I already chat to delete it.I am really sorry.:confused: I am going to delete it.... Bye :blush:

It's alright, its the same for us at the beginning, we just don't want to flout the Soompi rules, its not my rule haha.

i hope with @anggun11help you know how to do it already. :)

• Like 2

@anggun11 awww...that was such a heartwarming video of our barley tea couple. You're making me missing them more :bawling:

I know everyone is missing her, @cutieloverz yeah she's not an SNS person so we have to rely on her friends who are and hopefully we get some news about her next week lol 

RHc85eh.jpg cr: SHJ dc

Does having Seo Hyun Jin on the box perks up your appetite even more?

Have a good weekend and wait patiently...(telling myself too haha)

There's a lot of HJ old stuff being uploaded on youtube nowadays, guess a lot of people are missing her, so pop in there and check it out, this one is BTS from TTM, I watched her old dramas but not the BTS, guess I would be doing that while waiting for her news.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, angel2013 said:

https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/03/04/news-seo-hyun-jin-appointed-as-new-muse-for-daenngi-hair-product/

This is the translation about HJ appointed as new muse for Daenngimeori from a chinese news article, it is basically quite similar to the one that @anggun11 has translated earlier.

thank u for the translation...:blush:

special event? what special event? :hushed:

• Like 4

On 3/4/2017 at 5:12 AM, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 awww...that was such a heartwarming video of our barley tea couple. You're making me missing them more :bawling:

Because i feel same like you, so i made the video, to gather all of the memory about them to be remembered.:D

I like every BTS from TTM, SHJ and LJW played so fun there, so that some fans called them 'crown couple'.

• Like 5

Not sure to share this news, but not long ago i heard about a casting of drama. A pic from drama DC about casting some actress for it, and i saw Seo Hyun Jin name after Kim Hye Soo and Song Hye Kyo. I don't know the mean of 3 lead in there, or they'll choose one of them.

I don't mind if she'll be combined with some big actress like that, it'll become a big project. But i prefer she become first lead women consider the screen time and the story focus, or i prefer she combine with big actor than actress, like RDTK. Although she doesn't has much screen time in RDTK, but her character very strong consider many actors than actress in there, she became like a 'jewel' amongst them.

But don't think or expecting too much about this, maybe it's only a rumour.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Not sure to share this news, but not long ago i heard about a casting of drama. A pic from drama DC about casting some actress for it, and i saw Seo Hyun Jin name after Kim Hye Soo and Song Hye Kyo. I don't know the mean of 3 lead in there, or they'll choose one of them.

I don't mind if she'll be combined with some big actress like that, it'll become a big project. But i prefer she become first lead women consider the screen time and the story focus, or i prefer she combine with big actor than actress, like RDTK. Although she doesn't has much screen time in RDTK, but her character very strong consider many actors than actress in there, she became like a 'jewel' amongst them.

But don't think or expecting too much about this, maybe it's only a rumour.

Totally agree with u..it's good for our health too...:tounge_xd:

Rather than a drama, I prefer her to involve in reality/variety show at this moment... How I wish she can join another travelling show again like LEWMF...

• Like 8

16 hours ago, cutieloverz said:

Totally agree with u..it's good for our health too...

Rather than a drama, I prefer her to involve in reality/variety show at this moment... How I wish she can join another travelling show again like LEWMF...

Haha...what the mean of good for health??:D

Yeah, i want to see another season of LEWMF, i miss their combination. But it seems difficult, Do Joon is arranging his group now since beast has changed agency, and Hee Von unnie already got married.

How about King Mask Singer? i wish she will shoking us with her appearance.

• Like 6

Good news, banner says HyunJin will have fan sign event for MeSense on Mar23. (ok I know it seems far away but at least we know she will be in public :lol: and we can see her)

@cutieloverz not sure, the chinese news article translated it like that, but did not state the event in itself but at least we know one event for now, the one above, fan sign for MeSense. She did one for Carlyn bag previously, now MeSense, can she do one for every CF hahaha

@anggun11 that's a clever way to raise funds for their future project to support HJ by HJ light. I don't think she will go on Masked Singer though.-_- and yes that past rumour abt the drama, there were quite a number of negative comments comparing her and Kim Hye Soo which was quite unnecessary. Like most of us, I hope for her next drama, she is the one who gets the offer first and not because someone rejected it again. She will always be first choice in my consideration if I am the writer/producer lol

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Haha...what the mean of good for health??:D

Yeah, i want to see another season of LEWMF, i miss their combination. But it seems difficult, Do Joon is arranging his group now since beast has changed agency, and Hee Von unnie already got married.

How about King Masked Singer? i wish she will shoking us with her appearance.

she can invite hye bin unnie...hihi.. bec hyun jin unnie can get along well with everyone, I think it's okay for a new concept and new member as long as it's about travelling... :tounge_xd: (me: still insist)..

King masked singer? I've never watched that so I don't know what kind of show it is..

Hyun jin unnie, you better show up, or we will act like your manager, imagining and choosing your next project by our own...:smirk:

• Like 7

@angel2013 So fansign event was real.:o They were talking about a banner at SHJ DCgall yesterday.There were no photos of it so I didn't share it here.They were trying to call the shop.Yay!!It is not like we'll get a sign but at least well have new pics...:D

@anggun11 OMG for real??I didn't see that one but I want to see her in a variety show more right now...I don't really care which show.:tongue:Wouldn't everyone know it was her the moment she started singing if she were to appear in Masked singer??

• Like 7