Quote from an article:

This SM Artists Have Similar Facial Features Even Like a Family, Who are They?

wajah-keturunan-di-sm.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin who debuted as an idol from a senior girl grup named M.I.L.K, she deemed if she has the "successor" in SM Entertainment although she has joined with another agency. Seo Hyun Jin's juniors who called have similar face feature with her are Tae Yeon from Girl's Generation and Irene from Red Velvet.

Source: wowkeren.com

• Like 6

Hihi, can i ask a few questions here?

1. Is there an eng sub for that tvN's TAXI episode where she was a guest?

2. Where can i find full raw episodes 5 and 6 of Let's Eat with My Friends? I understand the team is still working on the eng subs.

3. Where can i find full raw or sub episode of that SBS program where she told a foreigner "I'm 23" and also another sbs program where she was learning to dance samba?

4. Is there a current list of products/brands whereby she is appointed the muse? I saw her face on the label of a moisturising cream or lotion sold in a pharmacy. The bottle is green in colour.

Many thanks in advance.

• Like 6

@justright unfortunately, no eng sub for that's program you mentioned. Usually eng sub for some variety show made by fanclub then uploaded in sites like Kshowonline, etc.

She has became muse for estee launder, i don't think she'll accept another cosmetic brand. 

@supergal99 since you mentioned Mr. Cute, i want to share this moment when SHJ asked his tall???:confused:???

6UWK2J.gif

why she suddenly asked his tall?hehe:D

• Like 5

18 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ah...she is also busy 'dating' (to distract the reporters ...heee..)...with mr cute!:blush:

So, they really hang out together after SHJ asked him???*joking hehe...:D:D:D

AK4gHA.gif

SHJ: In Beom-ah, wanna play with noona?:D

• Like 7

2 hours ago, justright said:

Hihi, can i ask a few questions here?

1. Is there an eng sub for that tvN's TAXI episode where she was a guest?

2. Where can i find full raw episodes 5 and 6 of Let's Eat with My Friends? I understand the team is still working on the eng subs.

3. Where can i find full raw or sub episode of that SBS program where she told a foreigner "I'm 23" and also another sbs program where she was learning to dance samba?

4. Is there a current list of products/brands whereby she is appointed the muse? I saw her face on the label of a moisturising cream or lotion sold in a pharmacy. The bottle is green in colour.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

I think @anggun11 already answered some of your questions, I'll just list it down as per your question hopefully it'll help too

1. As anggun11 mentioned, there is no eng sub for TAXI episode. (I'm not sure if the team will pick this up, we will consider only after we finished Ep5 and 6 of LEWF)

2 and 3. Go to page 1 of this thread, most of the old links for where SHJ is in are there including raw for Ep5 and 6 of LEWF, for SBS Program it is also listed there but I'm just not sure exactly which episode is that she mention she is 23 :blink:

4. Really? if you have an image of it, it would be good, but as anggun11 mentioned, it is quite unlikely for her to do another cosmetic brand since she is muse for Estee Lauder

Hope that helps.

@anggun11 and @supergal99 you two are so funny, I was a bit upset today but your jokes made my day or was it seeing funny HJ that made my day? :lol: Let's hope our ninja girl would have some news in the coming days.

anyway Han Cinema did this again, I thought its the same but its slight different, have it been posted before?

http://www.hancinema.net/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-seo-hyun-jin-103678.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

7 Things You Need to Know About Seo Hyun-jin

In 2016, the actress Seo Hyun-jin shined like no other. She is an actress that makes you feel comfortable and smiley just by looking at her.

photo824967.jpg

1. It didn't take her an overnight to become a new romcom queen. 15 years ago, she debuted as a girl group called "MILK" but was not successful. For 7-8 years, she endured the hardship in the entertainment business. Her stepping stone was "Let's Eat – Season 2" where she caught some viewers' attention and finally achieved the title of a new romcom queen with "Oh Hae-Young Again" and "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim"

Spoiler

photo824956.png

(Above: When she debuted as a girl group "MILK". She is the third one with a hat)

2. She is famous for her overflowing energy and love of music. At age 17, she debuted as a singer in a girl group and dove into the acting career starting with musicals. In tvN 10 Awards Ceremony, we can catch her feeling the beat even with that elegant dress she have on.

photo824963.jpg

photo824960.jpg

3. Even though she can perform such a blunt, outgoing characters like Oh Hae-young (In "Oh Hae-Young Again") and Yoon Seo-jeong (In "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim"), she confessed that she is very shy in her actual love life. Her kiss scenes with Eric Moon and Yoo Yeon-seok were just flawless and made many young ladies jealous but she only dreams about such passionate love in real life.

photo824961.jpg

photo824957.png

4. Her nickname of "Foodie Goddess" was one of the reason why she was able to get so famous but she mentioned that it was actually hard to change up her usual eating style where she had a bad stomachache at times afterward. She normally eat very slowly but to portray a character and create a scene desired, she had to eat fast, and a lot. Her eating scenes are indeed what makes people fall in love with her but her health is what we care about!

photo824962.jpg

photo824959.jpg

photo824969.jpg

5. Her flawless skin. Every time I watch her on screen, I can't help but feel jealous that her skin is perfect. Of course, her white doctor gown + lighting makes her fair but when you look closely, her skin is not just fair, but smooth and soft. She shared that she diligently put on a sunscreen and hydration cream on her face.

photo824968.jpg

photo824966.jpg

6. She does not indulge in any type of SNS, so her fans are always curious about her whereabouts. In some of the interviews, she shared that during her free times, she likes to do DIY interior design and plan a road trip with her friends such as actress Koo Hye-seon and Jeon Hye-bin.

photo824964.jpg

photo824958.jpg

7. Where she see herself in 10 years? Her wish is simple and ordinary. She wants someone who can constantly be acting for a long time. She also mentioned that she wants to be remembered as an ordinary girl.

photo824955.jpg

By. Lily Lee

• Like 9