Quantcast
Jump to content
shjfan23

Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | Upcoming Drama: Black Dog (tvn) Dec 16, 9:30PM

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, anggun11 said:
 

Countdown to SHJ's birthday, MV fanmade- Inuyasha OST sing by Seo Hyun Jin.

 

Actually the first thing I noticed about her when I first watched RDTK was her voice; it was tender and saccharine. I could imagine her being my lecturer and I could listen to her talk all day.

Then I read that she was the one who sang "Give me a little try" from Goong OST. Goong was my first Korean drama and I used to listen to that song like 11 years ago! 
Even though back then I paid no attention to OST singers, I really liked the song.

 

Then recently I found out she sang another song "zero" for a Hyena OST and loved it too.
I actually like sentimental-rock songs like this more than the more upbeat ones in Let's Eat 2 and OHYA. I thought they do more justice to her very unique voice!

I was also mesmerized by her 'arirang' in the film 'Magic'. I think she sang it live somewhere when promoting the movie but I can't find it anymore :bawling: 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

 

Actually the first thing I noticed about her when I first watched RDTK was her voice; it was tender and saccharine. I could imagine her being my lecturer and I could listen to her talk all day.

Then I read that she was the one who sang "Give me a little try" from Goong OST. Goong was my first Korean drama and I used to listen to that song like 11 years ago! 
Even though back then I paid no attention to OST singers, I really liked the song.

 

Then recently I found out she sang another song "zero" for a Hyena OST and loved it too.
I actually like sentimental-rock songs like this more than the more upbeat ones in Let's Eat 2 and OHYA. I thought they do more justice to her very unique voice!

I was also mesmerized by her 'arirang' in the film 'Magic'. I think she sang it live somewhere when promoting the movie but I can't find it anymore :bawling: 

 

I think I know which one you are talking about, I lost all my links when my computer crashed and yeah precious things like this get lost sigh... but anyway, I don't know how many of  you have heard this, she sang one song in her BFF Gu Hye Sun's album, so here it is, hope you all enjoy it too, her melodious singing and her saccharine voice as @uknowahah describe it ^_^ (you should be fortunate she's not your lecturer, I'm sure you will be too absorbed in her voice to pay attention to what was said ahaha :tongue: then you will be in danger of failing lol jk)

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after listening the song you all shared here..i really wish she make an album or even a single..it's such a waste to not let anybody in k-pop world know her beautiful voice like this..hope she have more confident to create the album for her fans so we can hear her voice whenever we miss her

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote of RDTK interview for KNTV guide magazine:

KNTV Guide : Who was the mood maker on the set?

Yoo Yeon Seok : It’s hard to pick just one because all of us became familiar and attached to each other as we’ve spent our time at the hospital filming set for quite a while. Each one of the roles we played was unique and fun. The surprising person is Han Suk Kyu sunbae who acted as Kim Sa Bu. He has a calm and cool image, but actually he can very humorous and cute (lovely?) too. He’s always soft (and made us comfortable?) at the set.

Seo Hyun Jin : When there were NGs, he’d blame me, mumble to himself or laughed. Im Won Hee sunbae too, though his role is very talkative, in reality he’s very shy.

(Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim’s Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin Special Interview for Japan’s KNTV Guide magazine, March / April 2017 issue)

Source : Originally shared by riku_530 on IG;
Japanese to Korean translation by : (일어번역)돌담돌 at NangmanDVD Daum Cafe

Source: yeoniverse.wordpress.com

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

heavenbin83  didn't post in IG , more then day so , they may returning to korea 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I think I know which one you are talking about, I lost all my links when my computer crashed and yeah precious things like this get lost sigh... but anyway, I don't know how many of  you have heard this, she sang one song in her BFF Gu Hye Sun's album, so here it is, hope you all enjoy it too, her melodious singing and her saccharine voice as @uknowahah describe it ^_^ (you should be fortunate she's not your lecturer, I'm sure you will be too absorbed in her voice to pay attention to what was said ahaha :tongue: then you will be in danger of failing lol jk)

 

IKR! Wow I don't think I've heard this before. Thanks for sharing! The two of them should have another collaboration, be it music or film. Maybe Hyun Jin can cameo on Hye Sun's new drama! 
Maybe you're right, but maybe I wouldn't mind failing at all if it means attending her class again. :joy:

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why but today I read an article about the new drama (rocom drama, written about some women be at 30 age and single) I suddenly think it will be good if there is a movie or a drama which Seo Hyun Jin and Goong Hyo Jin act together in. I Really like their perform, It will be so interesting and expected.

@samaf I think she came back Korea too. Just hope she can have a warming birthday party with her family, her friends,...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, samaf said:

 

heavenbin83  didn't post in IG , more then day so , they may returning to korea 

she did @samaf here they are, the hotel they stayed in have this fabulous view of the mountain!

 

Spoiler

 

So they are still there?

@uknowahah  :joy:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2017 at 10:14 PM, anggun11 said:

Welcome... :grin:

ezgif-2-63774bdf82.gif

Yes, let's celebrate her birthday in this thread together:D

Thank u ... :D.. i make some time to celebrate our precious star  birthday in this thread :D... and  i love and appreciate all of ur hard work to update all of SHj activity.. thnk u @anggun11 @samaf @d2wach@angel2013 and all Hyunjinnies 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for me hyunjin voice is anti stress ,i like this OST

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A peak at SM TownPanel Newsletter featuring  young SEO HYUN JIN and the other members  of girl group M.I.L.K. ( Hee Von/Jae Young,  Bomi, & Yumi), shared by perhaps a longtime fan since MILK days from dcinside.

 A lovely nostalgic trip for this blessed Sunday, a prelude to her birthday tomorrow...

April 2002, May 2002, June 2003

R4vI5lkl.jpg

April 2002

PahMoXsl.jpg

Spoiler

yHZgZE8.jpg

yPnAr6E.jpg

Spoiler

uxvSMac.jpg

Succeeding posts will be coming from same source.

Happy Sunday to everyone:)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2017 at 6:18 AM, uknowahah said:

 

Actually the first thing I noticed about her when I first watched RDTK was her voice; it was tender and saccharine. I could imagine her being my lecturer and I could listen to her talk all day.

Then I read that she was the one who sang "Give me a little try" from Goong OST. Goong was my first Korean drama and I used to listen to that song like 11 years ago! 
Even though back then I paid no attention to OST singers, I really liked the song.

 

Then recently I found out she sang another song "zero" for a Hyena OST and loved it too.
I actually like sentimental-rock songs like this more than the more upbeat ones in Let's Eat 2 and OHYA. I thought they do more justice to her very unique voice!

I was also mesmerized by her 'arirang' in the film 'Magic'. I think she sang it live somewhere when promoting the movie but I can't find it anymore :bawling: 

 

Her voice is so tenderly good ! She can release an album indeed ! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dianero said:

Her voice is so tenderly good ! She can release an album indeed ! 

I am so happy that she is having a restful break ! Tomorrow !!! Happy Birthday forever lovely Seo Hyun Jin ! May all your dreams come true ! May you be blessed !:heart:

Dear Hyunjinnies , thank you for your incessant update and have a nice party tomorrow ! Have a nice week too !:heart:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@d2wach omg I'm loving those old pics! glad that people are more willing to share more about what they had of HyunJinie in the past! Looking back, these becomes so much more precious especially when we have already know of her journey in the entertainment industry. It is not by chance or by luck, its sheer hard work and perserverance and dedication to what she is doing that has brought her this far. And yes she's forever 23 hahaha

@supergal99 you bought the magazine? I never read local magazine haha but so glad they covered it! but the movie is only shown at film garde, I don't even go there(wait i don't even know where it is haha) I was hoping it will show at major theaters like GV or Cathay lol...

@uknowahah they have so many collaborations in the past, almost every GHS film has HJ in it. But both are busy in their own respective work right now esp since GHS is a Mrs now, she will be more busy but I think they still do keep close contact, their close friendship is precious in the entertainment world

@riens311 well she did say she won't do an album but who knows...one can hope. but her interest right is in acting and I think this will be the area she is focusing on, so all we hope is she sings an ost for each drama that she is in. :tongue:

@anggun11 i did the full trans for the jap interview! look forward to it!

And tomorrow is D-DAY! HyunJin Day! Remember to drop by! actually it starts tonight but you can come whenever you are free!

 

mjHt3WC.jpg

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...