Quantcast
Jump to content
shjfan23

Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | Filming Upcoming Drama: Black Dog (tVN), tentative broadcast on Jan 2020

Recommended Posts

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:15 PM, justright said:

@LifesLikeThat @hola2jin @shjfan23  sorry I thought it was a follow up to mother of mine but it isn't. Upon checking again, it seems to be a different time slot (an hour later?) and/or different channel (KBS1?). I don't know as I'm confused too. Let's wait till Sep 13 then.

 

I saw the pics in Weibo, thanks for the link. Perhaps the season they're filming is autumn to winter and thus the coat attire. There are 2 different hairstyles, same person SHJ or the other is RMR?

Thanks! Ok...so The Allies, Sept 13...2 days away to know the truth!:sweatingbullets: Yes, the other one who was inside the building is RMR.

 

@guestra is the AAA only open for the Vietnamese to vote? I find HJ always lose out to this kind of fan voting competition as other actresses are so active in social media having million of followers. If HJ is in the top 10 position, that is so amazing!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@hola2jin nope. It's open for all over the world. And I'm surprised. haha same as you, I'm pessimistic at first. But I checked like everyday and her position always raise day by day. SHE'S EVEN IN TOP FIVE NOW. Where this power comes from :lol:

 

Anyway thanks a lot for all the infos guys. Sometimes I only find it here. I don't follow many hj fanacc in twitter 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, guestra said:

 

@hola2jin nope. It's open for all over the world. And I'm surprised. haha same as you, I'm pessimistic at first. But I checked like everyday and her position always raise day by day. SHE'S EVEN IN TOP FIVE NOW. Where this power comes from :lol:

 

I can’t believe she’s on Top 4 now! Looks like she’s really famous in Vietnam. Or maybe one of her dramas is broadcasting there right now. 

Keep it up!!!!

Can’t wait to see her again!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's annoying when I see Instagram. Soop Boss Instagram too. I feel that they are not interested in Hyunjinnie. <_< I want to show them more and more that Hyunjin is still loved by many people. Any supporting project for her is welcome. :D

 

Hope any confirmation and news from her 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, fallinlovewithHJ said:

It's annoying when I see Instagram. Soop Boss Instagram too. I feel that they are not interested in Hyunjinnie. <_< I want to show them more and more that Hyunjin is still loved by many people. Any supporting project for her is welcome. :D

 

Hope any confirmation and news from her 

I felt your frustration and I’m feeling the same way. But you know HJ, she’s very quiet and does not want to be in the limelight always. I’m always hoping for a very good news everyday.

 

On the other hand, Lee Sung Kyung is now confirmed as the main lead of Romantic Doctor S2. I think I’ll skip this drama, coz I really like the first one and I don’t want to make comparison. It’s schedule to air on Jan 2020. Hopefully, not with the same timeslot as with Black Dog.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black Dog is pre produced and hence it's understandable that Soop is promoting their artistes from their upcoming or current dramas. Besides her commercial, there is nothing else to post. Any behind the scenes of her in Black Dog should only be released by them during the promotion or broadcast of her drama. We feel very empty as she is only active in 1 production a year. For the past 2 years, her dramas were started broadcasting in fall/autumn. We all know by now that Green Allies (a mystery?) is not happening? as it's impossible nothing is mentioned in Korean news. For Black Dog, this time we have to wait longer and I won't be surprised if it's competing with RDTK 2 on the similar time slot.

 

JINIUS and HyunJinLight already started collecting funds to support her and her drama. I'm not sure if this year Soompi Hyunjinies will do the same without Angel. It's still early if we're only keen on rice wreaths for the premiere promotion of Black Dog.

 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 12:02 PM, hola2jin said:

Thanks! Ok...so The Allies, Sept 13...2 days away to know the truth!:sweatingbullets: Yes, the other one who was inside the building is RMR.

Sept 13??? idk why this date is so important. was something supposed to happen I'm confused... according to my drama list (I know it's not the best source out there but naver have me NOTHING :sweatingbullets:) The Allies is supposed to start on Dec 31th SAME DAY AS THE BLACK DOG.... I have never been more confused is this even possible??? I'm starting to doubt SOOP's abilities. 2 pre produced drama on the same day? Not a good idea. 

 

On 9/18/2019 at 10:11 AM, justright said:

Black Dog is pre produced and hence it's understandable that Soop is promoting their artistes from their upcoming or current dramas. Besides her commercial, there is nothing else to post. Any behind the scenes of her in Black Dog should only be released by them during the promotion or broadcast of her drama. We feel very empty as she is only active in 1 production a year. For the past 2 years, her dramas were started broadcasting in fall/autumn. We all know by now that Green Allies (a mystery?) is not happening? as it's impossible nothing is mentioned in Korean news. For Black Dog, this time we have to wait longer and I won't be surprised if it's competing with RDTK 2 on the similar time slot.

Green Allies has to happen this year since it is to celebrate 100th year. there are articles about the drama but most are like from March. Most articles say it's set to air on the second half.. I feel like the broadcasting station doesn't feel the need to promote considering it is for the anniversary. they probably think it'll do well either way maybeee? 

I hope she isn't in the allies tho. its going to be really weird having to tune in to 2 different dramas for the same actress... and fruitless and unnecessary on SHJ's part. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2019 at 1:31 AM, SweetLullaby said:

Sept 13??? idk why this date is so important. was something supposed to happen I'm confused... according to my drama list (I know it's not the best source out there but naver have me NOTHING :sweatingbullets:) The Allies is supposed to start on Dec 31th SAME DAY AS THE BLACK DOG.... I have never been more confused is this even possible??? I'm starting to doubt SOOP's abilities. 2 pre produced drama on the same day? Not a good idea. 

 

Green Allies has to happen this year since it is to celebrate 100th year. there are articles about the drama but most are like from March. Most articles say it's set to air on the second half.. I feel like the broadcasting station doesn't feel the need to promote considering it is for the anniversary. they probably think it'll do well either way maybeee? 

I hope she isn't in the allies tho. its going to be really weird having to tune in to 2 different dramas for the same actress... and fruitless and unnecessary on SHJ's part. 

Both SHJ's dramas competing with one another? Is that even possible? I would like to think that the admin made a mistake since there was no confirmation on the broadcast date in an official news. Btw, when exactly is the 100th anniversary of KBS, this year or 2020? Why would any station think of premiering a drama on New Year's Eve and also there are local station's award ceremony going on? Dec 31 is a Tuesday so it's also impossible right?

 

Saw SHJ's latest look with short hair. I didn't expect her to cut her hair this short for Black Dog. It will take awhile like a year before it grows longer like Beauty Inside. Her voice, do you think she seems to have a sore throat or having cold? Oh dear she is/was sick again.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, justright said:

Saw SHJ's latest look with short hair. I didn't expect her to cut her hair this short for Black Dog. It will take awhile like a year before it grows longer like Beauty Inside. Her voice, do you think she seems to have a sore throat or having cold? Oh dear she is/was sick again.

I think, that’s the shortest hair she had for a character. Looks shorter than Romantic Doctor.

I noticed that too about her voice. Hope she gets well.

I’m not thinking about The Allies for now. If it’s true thats good, if not, I’m still looking forward Black Dog.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if this applies to outside South Korea but if you do come across very very malicious slanders in Soompi, allkpop, dramabeans and other international sites, do save the screenshots. Actually I have seen many haters out there whenever there's an article on her or her drama but we have to discern which is malicious.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2019 at 2:51 PM, justright said:

Both SHJ's dramas competing with one another? Is that even possible? I would like to think that the admin made a mistake since there was no confirmation on the broadcast date in an official news. Btw, when exactly is the 100th anniversary of KBS, this year or 2020? Why would any station think of premiering a drama on New Year's Eve and also there are local station's award ceremony going on? Dec 31 is a Tuesday so it's also impossible right?

 

Its not the anniversary of KBS. it's a national thing I'm sure. All broadcasting stations made a drama for the anniversary.

 

On 9/23/2019 at 2:51 PM, justright said:

Saw SHJ's latest look with short hair. I didn't expect her to cut her hair this short for Black Dog. It will take awhile like a year before it grows longer like Beauty Inside. Her voice, do you think she seems to have a sore throat or having cold? Oh dear she is/was sick again.

her voice seemed weird to me too. I hope she's taking care of herself and isn't terribly sick. I love her long hair but of the role calls for it it's fine. Didn't expect it to be that short tho:sweatingbullets:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was so shocked seeing her face on a mnet video ^_^ a pleasant surprise 

 

Another Oh Haeyoung's musical is open for auditions. it will start around spring I think. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as I thought this group (SEOHYUNJIN SUPPORTERS) was very quiet this year and I saw their support in IG just now. I think this is the 2nd after JINIUS. Did you see the Hyun Jin Team / Black Dog backpack? I wonder if it's given by this team. Next, I'm eager to see HyunJinLight's. It's always interesting to see how innovative are their gifts and how much love and support given by her fans.

 

@SweetLullaby do you know if soompi hyunjinies' admin going to support SHJ/Black Dog by giving rice wreath this time? Better alert them to prepare for fund raising campaign if they're going to.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:31 PM, SweetLullaby said:

Sept 13??? idk why this date is so important. was something supposed to happen I'm confused... according to my drama list (I know it's not the best source out there but naver have me NOTHING :sweatingbullets:) The Allies is supposed to start on Dec 31th SAME DAY AS THE BLACK DOG.... I have never been more confused is this even possible??? I'm starting to doubt SOOP's abilities. 2 pre produced drama on the same day? Not a good idea. 

Blackdog seems to premiere in Jan 2020, not the same day with Allies.

I felt like being pranked by the Allies...in a way... I also saw from mydramalist that Allies premiere date is on 31st Dec Sat & Sun. Yes! It's confusing as 31st Dec is Tuesday! I don't think Hyun Jin has a lot of screen time appearance in the Allies. From now on, I'm no longer intrigued by this mystery drama!

 

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

We have a glimpse of her in sideview! Lol!!

Her hair is really short!!!

Though Soop did not (or forgot?) officially confirm HJ accept Blackdog, but we kept having "evidence" that she is filming Blackdog! :w00t: So no more trendy outfits like TBI. I really miss her long hair look!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, hola2jin said:

felt like being pranked by the Allies...in a way... I also saw from mydramalist that Allies premiere date is on 31st Dec Sat & Sun. Yes! It's confusing as 31st Dec is Tuesday! I don't think Hyun Jin has a lot of screen time appearance in the Allies. From now on, I'm no longer intrigued by this mystery drama!

maybe she gets killed off early on the drama or something? then again she' s one of the main leads i dont know how that'd work :phew:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...