On 6/21/2019 at 12:34 PM, shjfan23 said:

I love her short hair!!!

I love her short hair too! It really suit her, I thought these were old posts from her RDTK days until I checked on IG :lol:

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

The girls only trip they've  been talking about ? 

Yes I think it is the girls trip they were talking about, glad it happened. It's good to see that HJ has recovered from her illness and is living a balanced life :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

After this post that she is in Bali, i doubt that she takes the drama in Kbs, because it's impossible for her goes to Bali if the drama air in September, and there is no confirmation from Soop. It's different from black dog, soop give confirmation directly that shj has been offered the lead, i think she will choose black dog as her next project, and it will air in december (from what i heard). With 100 episodes in september and black dog in december, i think it is less possible to happen. But i dont know, i hope the best for her, and i miss see her in drama. 

• Like 6

@whatsmyname52 Are you talking about my post on the previous page? I think the information is too much to be written off as rumours Even the small roles have been mentioned. Thats one of the reasons i think it may be pre produced. Maybee??? Then again, she probably wouldnt want to dramas airing so close to each other. It's all so confusing i dont know anymore...

999B083359CB59A808

• Like 5

@whatsmyname52 Yes, I agree with @SweetLullaby that the KBS drama The Allies has already been filmed as it's a historical drama and  they don't tend to do live airing, the drama details are too comprehensive on Hancinema for it not to be real.

I don't think actors have a say about when dramas are broadcast and it shouldn't be an issue with HJ being in two dramas airing at the same time with The Allies being half way through when Black Dog starts as they are different genres. Personally, I am looking forward to a double dose of my favourite actress :D

• Like 5

Yes, i agree with @SweetLullaby that it is too much if it's regarding as rumours, but there is no single news in Naver about this and her korean fans also do not talk about this at all, and as we know hj's korean fans will post on twitter every single little news about her. It makes me doubt about this news and adding with her health condition. :sweatingbullets:

But i dont know, it is just my opinion, chill out :D, i also want she appears as much as she can, so we no longer thirsty about her news, hahaha. I hope there is news regarding this soon. Lets pray together that she will decide what her next project soon @LifesLikeThat :thumbsup: 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

The Allies has already been filmed as it's a historical drama and  they don't tend to do live airing, the drama details are too comprehensive on Hancinema for it not to be real.

The Allies broadcast months were fixed a long time ago. Thats how it usually goes. The months are always pretty much set before the public even knows a drama will air. I dont think she be doing both at the same time. Hows she gonna promete both?

9 hours ago, whatsmyname52 said:

Naver about this and her korean fans also do not talk about this at all, and as we know hj's korean fans will post on twitter every single little news about her.

I'm surprised about the fans too. Maybe they don't want to say anything before official news? Naver doesn't surprise me as the drama isn't even close to airing yet. I've also seen some screenshots on dcgall. I can't remember if it was Hyunjin's or the drama's tho. 

• Like 5

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:32 PM, SweetLullaby said:

A human growth drama in which Ahn Eung-chil, a born rich young prince, goes through one of the 'most dramatic' times of his entire life and becomes Ahn Joong-geun, the acquired hero that left 'the biggest impact' during the Japanese Imperialism as the Chief of Staff of the Korean Army.

Ahn Jung Geun (Ahn Joong-Geun), a real Korean hero, patriot who assassinated a Jap PM in 1909 at Harbin(China) and was executed the following year in China. That made me think  the Allies production may go China filming because of this Ahn Joong Geun character. Don't think HJ has to go China filming. I got puzzled too when I noticed different cast of Allies still engaged their personal activities: like sometime in May LMK visited 'Beautiful World'(JTBC) drama set, the other female lead KDS still posting picture on Ig of herself in the US few days ago, and then our HJ just came back from her Bali trip. Aren't they busy filming the Allies? Then I started to analyse, could it be the first half of Allies revolved a lot on Ahn Joong Geun character, they may join in filming much later? That's why.....

I read 2 articles dated last year, that there will be a making of Ahn Jung Geun's life into drama series, co-production with China, pre produced. I kind of wanting to link this as the info of the Allies, but no, different title and shorter episode! No mention of cast name. One is 'The sun of the snow country' and the other 'The age of heroes', with 43 and 24 episode respectively. The first one even aim to air first in China(??), second half of 2019.

If every big broadcast station doing a drama of a real historical character, because of their 100th anniversary of something..(I think is the 100th anniversary of samil movement), then may be they have consensus of when is the appropriate time to announce about the drama news. I may be wrong, just my speculation. Highly yearned for news update, many guessing occurred in my mind! :sweatingbullets: Got to wait patiently..

@whatsmyname52 @SweetLullaby I think the Korean fans may be clueless about the Allies, as no Korean source or HJ's agency released news about it!

• Like 2

I have the same dilemma with you guys! I hope we will get all the answers this July. Coz as I remember it was July when they confirmed TBI. 

If HJ, now have time to go for vacation, I’m thinking that she’s already done filming The Allies. She now also have time promoting for that Tax thing.

And by the way, we’re now getting some news about RDTK’s casts. Looks like they are really going on a different direction.

• Like 3

Omo! Omo! Read from weibo news, Black Dog starts fliming from July-Aug on HJ's part high school period 15-20 years old(may not be HJ herself?). Wow that's fast! We don't even hear news whether she accept it! :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just to clarify my previous post that, Hyun Jin was not fliming her high school period 15-20 years old. But instead that was the criterion(age) that the production set to recruit actress for acting HJ's youth character. Can't believe we've entered second half of 2019, we're getting close to more of her drama news update!:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

Thank you for the update @hola2jin I find it quite odd that filming has started on Black Dog without either HJ or Ra Mi Ran confirming.

I think RMR already confirmed she’s gonna do it right after the news came out. It’s only HJ who’s not yet confirming it. Or there’s no news for any male counterpart confirmed on it. 

• Like 4

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:12 AM, shjfan23 said:

Saw some posts that Black Dog will be showing on Jan 2020 and looks like SHJ is already confirmed to do that. Are those true?

I saw the news too, with the two production official logo name tagged, seem positively true. The last time I saw news for male lead is being offered to Ha Joon and reviewing it, no updates too?!

@LifesLikeThat Probably shooting the young HJ role first? If you google movieti@hanmail.net, you can find the production co. sent out information looking for a actress acting HJ's youth role. They did mention Seo Hyun Jin name as the main character for Black Dog. Shooting period will be July to August. So now I guess, definitely there is shooting from July, just not sure when HJ's role come in? I find it unusual too, Soop not releasing news yet, either they are a bit slow or waiting for signal that we don't know and fans are swift to track down possible details that she is taking the role. It's a matter of time we shall wait and see...

Someone spotted HJ at Jeju Island yesterday and got her signature. Her last minute lesisure tour??? :blush:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I thought waiting for confirmation on TOL was bad. She keeps making us wait longer and longer... I wonder if they forgot confirming lol. 

On 7/10/2019 at 9:12 AM, shjfan23 said:

Saw some posts that Black Dog will be showing on Jan 2020 and looks like SHJ is already confirmed to do that. Are those true?

I thought it was set to air in december? Hajoon is confirmed btw. It'll be his first time leading. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...