Guest kulpip7

'삼총사', tvN 첫 번째 일요드라마 된다

%BB%EF%C3%D1%BB%E7_%B4%EB%BA%BB%B8%AE%B5

[OSEN=최나영 기자] '삼총사'가 tvN의 첫 번째 일요드라마가 된다.

2일 tvN에 따르면 '삼총사'는 일요일 편성을 확정지었다. 기존 월화드라마, 수요드라마, 목요드라마, 금토드라마 블록을 선보이며

시청자들의 사랑을 얻은 tvN이 일요드라마를 새롭게 선보이며 드라마 블록을 확장하는 것. 주 1회씩 방송된다.

알렉상드르 뒤마 작가의 소설 ‘삼총사’를 모티브로 한 드라마 '삼총사'는

조선 인조 시대를 배경으로, 호쾌한 액션 로맨스 활극을 담은 ‘조선판 삼총사’로 재창조될 예정.

소설 ‘삼총사’의 낭만적 픽션과 ‘소현세자’의 삶을 둘러싼 비극적 역사를 적절히 조화시켜 완전히 새로운 스토리를 선보인다.

극 중 강원도 무인이자 가난한 집안의 양반 출신으로 한양에 올라와 무과(조선시대에 무관을 뽑는 과거)에 도전하는

단순 명쾌한 천성의 열혈 무사 ‘박달향’ 역은 정용화, 천성적으로 열린 사고방식과 합리적인 실리주의를 지닌 조선의 세자이자,

부드러운 미소 속 냉철한 카리스마를 지닌 자칭 ‘삼총사’의 리더인 ‘소현세자’ 역은 이진욱이 맡는다.

소현세자의 호위 무사이자 삼총사 멤버인 호탕한 풍류 무사 ‘허승포’ 역은 양동근이, 여심을 흔드는 꽃무사 ‘안민서’ 역은 정해인이

연기한다. 세자빈이자, 달향의 첫사랑인 ‘강빈’ 역은 서현진이, 고혹적이나 독을 품은 백합 같은 세자의 첫사랑 ‘미령’ 역은 유인영이,

조선의 16대 왕이자 소현세자의 아버지 ‘인조’ 역은 김명수가, 조선인들이 두려워하는 용맹한 적장,

청 최고의 무관 ‘용골대’ 역은 김성민이, 조선의 권력을 쥐락펴락하는 당대의 세도가, 조선의 대신 ‘김자점’ 역은 박영규가,

달향과 삼총사의 든든한 지원군이 되어주는 스승이자 조선의 대신 ‘최명길’ 역은 전노민이, 달향의 하인 ‘판쇠’ 역은 이켠이 맡아 연기한다.

더불어 조선 낭만 활극을 표방하는 ‘삼총사’는 12개 에피소드씩 총 3개 시즌으로 구성된 ‘계획된 시즌제’라는 새로운 시도를 선보인다.

‘인현왕후의 남자’(2012), ‘나인: 아홉번의 시간여행’(2013)으로 드라마계의 새 바람을 일으킨

송재정 작가와 김병수 감독이 함께 하는 세 번째 작품이다.

최근 대본리딩 현장에서 송재정 작가는 “마치 라틴 공연 같은 강렬한 한 편의 공연을 보여드린다는 생각으로 준비했다.

희로애락이 짙은, 롤러코스터를 타는 듯한 강렬한 드라마가 될 것이다”며 배우들과 함께 드라마를 공감하는 시간을 가졌다.

저마다 입체적이고, 매력적인 캐릭터를 맡게 된 배우들 역시 실제 촬영을 방불케 하는 몰입과 흡입력을 발휘하며 대본리딩 현장을 달궜다.

오는 8월 첫 방송.

[OSEN 최나영 기자] nyc@osen.co.kr

<사진> tvN

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002818515

[출처] [서현진][김성민] '삼총사', tvN 첫 번째 일요드라마 된다|작성자 점프

Guest kulpip7

her new drama "The Three Musketeers" air on TVN

Plot

Set in the Joseon Dynasty period. Drama series follows the Crown Prince Sohyeon (Lee Jin-Wook), his warriors Heo Seung-Po and An Min-Seo and a guy named Park Dal-Hyang who is preparing for his military examination.

Cast

Guest kulpip7

Following this for news about the drama :http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023358/upcoming-drama-2014-the-three-musketeers-%EC%82%BC%EC%B4%9D%EC%82%AC-tvn

• 4 months later...

Hi all, this is my first time post in this thread..I might be little bit late than everyone here, but I like her since feast of the gods but then I love here even more because of her acting in the three musketeers.. and because of TTM,I watched all her drama and movie, and she's really improving..She's so beautiful (I love when she doesn't wear heavy make up) and good actress, I wish she can have more opportunity in the drama or movie to show her talent.. anyway, here's some of her scene in TTM..

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jibitha

Hello all, my first time to post in this sitemy first saw her in  the three musketeers. She is awesome actress, I like her acting and everything about her.
Seo Hyun Jin fighting!! , I'm your fan

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

VIXX’s Ken, BEAST’s Yoseob, B1A4′s Sandeul, Baek Ah Yeon, and More Cast in “Cinderella” Musical

The cast for the first Korean production of Rodgers and Hammerstein‘s musical “Cinderella” has been finalized, to the squeals of multiple fandoms.

Cinderella-Cast.jpg

On August 5, the character trailer for “Cinderella” was released, featuring BEAST‘s Yang Yoseob, VIXX‘s Ken, B1A4‘s Sandeul, and Uhm Ki Joon in the role of Prince Christopher, and Younha, Baek Ah Yeon, Ahn Si Ha, and Seo Hyun Jin as Cinderella. Kahi and Jung Dan Young will play stepsister Gabrielle, and Park Jin Woo will play Jean-Michel, the renegade with whom Gabrielle falls in love.

Im Eun Young will play the other stepsister Charlotte, and Lee Kyung Mi will take on stepmother Madame.

Musical actors Kim Beob Rae and Jang Dae Woong will depict Sebastian, and Hwang Lee Gun will grace the stage as Lord Pinkleton.

Meanwhile, “Cinderella” is slated to premiere on September 12 and run until November 12.

Watch the character trailer below, and share with us your thoughts on the cast! Whom are you most looking forward to seeing in “Cinderella”?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/05/vixxs-ken-beasts-yoseob-b1a4s-sandeul-baek-ah-yeon-and-more-cast-in-cinderella-musical/

• 8 months later...

The thread is very quiet. Seo Hyun Jin is a great actress though. She is uderated. Everyone, Please watch her drama ,"Oh Hae Young Again." every Monday - Tuesday. I hook up from the very first minut this drama airing.

• Like 3

Guest betchay

This thread needs some love. She is a great comedian actress. I watched Let's Eat 2, The Three Musketeers and now Oh Hae Young Again. Her chemistry with Eric is freaking awesome. They are so cute!!:love:

I agree with you both @Sweet Pea and @betchay that this thread needs TLC.   Looks like the person who started the thread did not visit  Soompi since 2013.  

Anyone who wishes to take over the thread, can ask one of the moderators to do so. It would be wonderful if someone takes it on.

FLAVOUR OF THE WEEK: SEO HYUN JIN

OHYAbj

Read more on Couch Kimchi

• Like 5

Guest betchay

Seo Hyun Jin addresses her 'plain' female character in 'Oh Hae Young Again'

By beansss  

Actress Seo Hyun Jin addressed the topic of her character being too "plain" in her current drama, tvN's 'Oh Hae Young Again.' 

Seo Hyun Jin stated, "Many people call Oh Hae Young a 'plain woman', but I think that there's no such thing as a plain person in this world. Each has his or her own life story and struggles, so how can anyone be plain? They're unique people who look plain on the outside. I'm not sure if I'm doing a good job of acting Oh Hae Young right now, but I do clearly have something I want to convey through this warm, beautiful character. I hope my sound gets delivered accurately." 

The actress also talked about falling apart for her role, saying, "People around me worry about me when they see how comical my acting is. They ask is it hard to fall apart in front of the camera. But falling apart isn't all that hard (laughter). Being pretty all the time is a hard thing to do. To fall apart, I just have to let go of my heart and body, but to be pretty all the time, I have to be alert at all times. When you let everything go, it gets much more comfortable." 

Who's excited for what's ahead for Seo Hyun Jin and Shinhwa's Eric on 'Another Miss Oh'?

source: AllKpop 

10 minutes ago, betchay said:

Seo Hyun Jin stated, "Many people call Oh Hae Young a 'plain woman', but I think that there's no such thing as a plain person in this world. Each has his or her own life story and struggles, so how can anyone be plain? They're unique people who look plain on the outside.

Thank you for the article... Words of wisdom....

Fangirl Stalking: Seo Hyun Jin

I am currently in full blown fangirl mode over the current airing dramaAnother Miss Oh (Another Oh Hae Young), so it is only fitting that I take a deeper look into the past projects of Seo Hyun Jin.  It also helps that she is my female bias so I have tons of stuff to fangirl over!

Read full article HERE

• Like 3

Next ‘Oh Hae-young Again’ soundtrack song features actress

A soon-to-be-released song from the “Oh Hae-young Again” original soundtrack will feature the female lead of the tvN romantic comedy.

“What is Love,” a duet song by Seo Hyun-jin, who plays the unremarkable yet adorable Oh Hae-young, and soloist Yoo Seung-woo, is to be released on Monday at midnight. 

Seo debuted on entertainment scene as the main vocalist of now-disbanded girl group Milk. 

The track will mark the third original track of the Monday-Tuesday series to be released, following girl duo Wable’s “Melting,” and songstress Ben’s “Like a Dream.”

The fourth episode aired Tuesday and took a 4.2 percent viewership share, which is a strong figure for a cable series. 

source

• Like 1

Guest betchay

Yeon Woo-jin drops in on Oh Hae-young Again for cameo

by javabeans | May 17, 2016 | 23 Comments

ohhaeyoung8.jpg

Aw, sometimes (or maybe most times) I really wish drama cameo appearances were longer. Yeon Woo-jin has just been announced as making an appearance on tvN’s newest hit, Oh Hae-young Again, and I feel like I’m just gonna want to see more of him. (It was this PD, Song Hyun-wook, who cast him in Marriage Not Dating and made him a legit romantic lead, part haughty and part adorkable.)

Initial reports cited Yeon’s reps, who stated that the cameo would be in today’s Episode 6. However, the production shortly thereafter clarified that his part will air next week instead, with some mention of pushing the scene for the sake of better story flow.

No word yet on what his part will entail, though apparently he and Seo Hyun-jin are good friends in real life and laughed a lot on set at the sudden awkwardness of acting together. Ha, I guess that means they really are good friends, if being co-stars is such an odd prospect.

In any case, I trust the producers to know what they’re doing, since they’ve been doing everything right so far with the drama—it premiered with mild buzz, but quickly gained positive word of mouth and has now broken the 5% ratings mark. Perhaps it’ll even take over as cable’s top-performing Monday-Tuesday show, although I’ll just be happy if Oh Hae-young keeps picking up steam with its poignant take on romance and heartbreak, and its utterly relatable heroine.

Yeon Woo-jin’s cameo appears next Monday, in Episode 7.

credit: Dramabeans

Guest phoiphoi

she's such a lovely and talented actress

love her so much in her current drama as Oh Hae Young

her acting is super natural, cute and funny

my girl crush Haha