There was this translation done by HJ light,(I think is this part from the video cut)where HJ talks about dating/falling in love

SHJ: “I haven’t dated for a long time, feels like its time to do so, all my dating experiences came from the dramas! Because my mother is also very worried, so I’ve decided to seriously try and date for once. Seems like I’ve reached the stage to come to this kind of conclusion/resolutions…but will dating this kind of thing be as you wish just because you wanted to?”

Seems like filming TOL does makes her wants to fall in love or date just like what writer HMH challenges her before she took up the role. So that is a good thing, I hope she won't be afraid to love even though it is not easy as an actress and a famous one too. But like what she said, dating/falling in love is not something that happens just because you want to, but at least being open is a good start that's how I feel.

Gahhh and I realise I won't be around for SBS drama awards night! My brother is flying off back to Australia and I'll be sending him off a the airport, dinner and then sending him off, so I will missed most part of it, if anyone is around to catch the awards, do post beautiful pics of HJ at the red carpet ok? (that is if she is attending and I hope she attends...)

And I sure hope she gives us ample notice of her schedule thru twitter not 5 or 10mins before ^^; 

@Pointreewhat is this news about? http://www.kns.tv/news/articleView.html?idxno=388104

• Like 3

2010 VS 2017 How is she still the same? :o what's her secret? brown bottle? :lol: if yes, I need to have one...:tongue: actually I do, I need to use it more regularly then (yep yep I tried it out since our queen recommended it, hope it does wonder for me too -_-)

Another long weekend is coming! hope everyone is all geared up for welcoming the New Year! 

@supergal99 will you be at the Marina Bay countdown?:wink:

• Like 3

Official pics from EBS radio website. Link on IG post.

And just a mini write up on her radio performance yesterday with additional info, visit our blog to read it.

@supergal99 those are kiddy rides! best thing I love about countdown is the atmosphere and fireworks! but I haven't been to one for the last few years...maybe because I'm getting older, I'm not enjoying the crowds as much. Anyway our family used to book a hotel room to enjoy the countdown and fireworks until it became astronomically expensive nowadays.

• Like 4

Recently I signed up for Viu premium(because it was on offer, a steal..so I can catch the SBS awards the day after since I won't be here to watch LIVE tomorrow) and I got to watch Because I Love You again! And I realise HJ is also so pretty in there so I made some screencaps! She is really a natural beauty, she look best with minimum make up!

F49N1TG.jpg

mOEkE80.jpg

aFxIYWM.jpg

Spoiler

TfjQqyn.jpg

EuIsQWJ.jpg

Sorry for my lousy caps though, it doesn't do justice but the story touched me again and I find myself tearing up when HJ is crying.:wacko:

• Like 3

MeSense Official IG update Be Romantic Series part 2

Just wondering, if she is continuing, she should have been filming/shooting for S/S2018 already no? for Carlyn and MeSense? but so far no news since she on FA. I hope she turns up for SBS awards tonight even though I cannot catch it LIVE, I wills till watch it tomorrow.

• Like 3

What is she doing tonight? staying at home with family or friends?:)

Spoiler

Congraturation YSJ for Best New Actor Award :D

Thank you so much for everyone here, it was so much fun to join this thread.

Its` a bit early, but here is new year greeting!

4exrbQ8.jpg

• Like 2

Happy New Year to all Hyunjinies here!

I'm indeed disappointed not seeing HJ tonight and not winning anything and it's unexpected. We just have to move on and wish her better luck and success in her next project.

@angel2013 i notice MeSense has another model or muse? Won't be surprised if they're not renewing as it's already 2 years?

*Edit: is probably she is FA, nobody knows she is shooting or has already filmed the commercials.

• Like 2

Happy New Year my fellow Hyunjinies! My new year is incomplete without seeing HJ. I’m a bit sad that her acting was not recognized by the network. But I’m still very proud of her coz she’s been recognized by other institutions. I hope for more HJ this year that we can all share here. Cheers everyone! :wub:

• Like 3

qh4oepu.jpg

Happy New Year all Hyunjinies! @saku08 is the first one! and glad to see @justright and @shjfan23 too! Was busy yesterday having to send off my brother, won't see him for another year! oh maybe in a couple of months.

I guess I really didn't miss much of SBS awards, since HJ did not go for the awards and did not win anything.:(

SBS tweaked their award categories according to their liking, this year according to the mon-tues and wed-thurs, weekend slots instead o genre, that puts HJ in a bad place to compete with LBY who has done well in "Whisper"- they have to give her something since there is only one Daesang and we all know it will go to JiSung(since LBY has won it before). With only 3 couple nominees, they can only give one award, JCW is in military, HJ did not attend, so naturally it is WYWS couple. HJ should have gotten Top excellence category last year but she was put in only excellence category. But this year, someone got Top excellence without going thru excellence category so yeah I'm doubting SBS very much.

But like what shjfan23 said, HJ acting prowess is widely acknowledge in the industry so yeah SBS can give it anyway they want. Don't forget HJ already won APAN awards, Baeksang Awards and Grimae Awards. Those are much more reputable than SBS awards.

justright, which model/muse? another celebrity? I don't know really, because they should be shooting S/S18 now but there was no news so yeah let's hope HJ settles for a new agency soon. 

90452ZZ.gif

Wish HJ gets up to a good start in the New Year!

• Like 3

Hi everyone:wub:, happy new year:wub:, I miss all hyunjinie’s:heart:    , I have been absent:ph34r: or not active here for certain time, I know, I had situation, acutely I was sort sad after receiving

Bad news my left eye, which get it complication that need difficult treatments

As healthy person I was in choc and take me time to accept it

I didn’t post here because I wasn’t in mood and also I don’t use my pc as previous.

There is  thing that I’m sure  about it all this time,   I’m Hynjin true fan, because even  i was sad  I couldn’t miss her news, every day looking in my phone about her 
For last day I really except that she would not come, first read carpet all that need team, and there is no award  but even so she was present by the mentions    
Now we are looking with her in 2018 and future, for 2016 and 2017 was certainly her fruits for all hard work on  long years without praise and consideration for her excellences performances, but I do feel that hyunjine is more talented 
She has to receive more attention and get projects that show her hidden talents

That for work , but hope she can find  her soulmate soon        

• Like 4

@samaf glad to see you popped in! I hope everything is alright with you now, especially your health! yes we all have those times, real life is harsh at times, but don't worry we'll always be here to update HJ info and support her so you know you can always come here and find the latest news about her!

Pic was taken when she was doing the Jung Aeri radio show

Ninja HJ hope you find a good agency soon to settle down so we can have more news of you 

• Like 3

Hello there.. Just want to say I'm missing Seo Hyun Jin these days.. I've known her ever since she appeared in Ku Hye Sun's first length film "Magic"... Totally fell for her in "Let's Eat 2".. I'm happy that she finally got bigger after "Another Miss Oh".

She might not have gotten an award last SBS Drama Awards but I still believed that her performance in TOL is very charming and top notch. She is the prettiest in that drama. Her acting skills will always be recognized by the viewers.

I hope she could star in an action genre next.. Have a nice day everyone. I also hope she could be a part of a better company who would take care of her so much.. :blush:

P.S. The short film "Mystery Pink" shall be released January.. Hope to see her soon.. :grimace:

• Like 6

I'm on my way to school right now I got bored and checked naver. Has anyone watched the awards? Did this really happen?

482866_327910_2955.jpg

I haven't read it yet but the headline says Yoo Yeon Seok said he missed Seo Hyunjin and called her so Hyunjinsshi (I don't know why but it says this is is wrong maybe too formal?)

http://m.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=482866

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@jenn96 haha it did happen, YYS mistakenly called Seo Hyun ssi as Seo Hyun Jin ssi...and he says he still hasn't forgotten HJ something like that. :D Here is the cut of SBS drama done by Bban on SHJ cut..she is not there, but whatever related to her/TOL has been nicely edited here, can skip the rest of the drama award, i watched it, was pretty boring..maybe bec HJ is not there?<_<

@neehr do pop by more often. I couldn't agree more, HJ is seo-pretty as HS and she definitely nailed HS character so much so people 'hate' her for real? gosh I can't understand this part. but yes hope we can see her for "Mystery Pink" promo if any and hear news of her settling in a new agency soon.

• Like 5