2 hours ago, Pointree said:

Acoording to a passer-by's IG, She was seen at the departure lobby of Incheon Airport today morning. 

yeah i saw that too! I wonder where she is going this time?:rolleyes:

YSJ mentions SHJ in his post drama interview, as above. We know she does not only have a great personality but is also a beautiful person..yup yup yup totally agree :)

Kolping FaceBook Update

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Does ‘Temperature Of Love’ star Yang Se-jong cook in real-life?

November 27, 2017 Entertainment, TV

By KENNETH CHAW

South Korean actor Yang Se-jong is heating things up in the current hit K-drama Temperature Of Love. In the show, Yang plays French chef On Jung-seon who owns a Michelin-starred restaurant called Good Soup.

“I started to take lessons before I started shooting. And even now I’m still taking lessons,” Yang shares about preparing for the role in an interview transcript provided by One HD. “Usually I don’t cook that often but I do like to make food. My best dish is medium rare steak and tuna kimchi stew.”

Good Soup also happens to be On’s online username at a forum where he meets aspiring writer Lee Hyun-soo, played by Seo Hyun-jin. This marks Yang’s second time working with Seo after last year’s Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim.

“I am very happy and honoured to work with her again. She is a wonderful actor who has a mysterious ability to draw people to her … I like every scene I filmed with her. When I act with her, I really get immersed in the scene,” Yang says.

Asked to name a dish that best describes his personality, Yang responds: “For this question, I asked my friend about what food could express me best. He told me that tomato spaghetti comes to mind. He says that my passion is similar to (the dish’s) colour, red.”

source: http://www.star2.com/entertainment/2017/11/27/temperature-of-love-star-yang-se-jong/#VduDWYEeXODZmHMm.99

Another news article on Yang SeJong that mentions HyunJinnie so posting it here, what can I say? Maybe I should quote Kim Jae Wook when he says at TOL press con, every male actor wants to work with HJ. Because she is such a wonderful co-star! That's why she has chemistry with every co-star she works with.

• Like 5

Monday without TOL-_-

@angel2013 Thank you for your hard works! Translations and gathering many news.

Glad to hear many comments from other casts. Compliments through third party really makes people happy and confident. 

I hope SHJ will give herself a pat on the back for now:blush:

@Pointree Oh, she left to somewhere...

I wonder who is in this thread is closest to her now!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, saku08 said:

Monday without TOL-_-

@angel2013 Thank you for your hard works! Translations and gathering many news.

Glad to hear many comments from other casts. Compliments through third party really makes people happy and confident. 

I hope SHJ will give herself a pat on the back for now:blush:

@Pointree Oh, she left to somewhere...

I wonder who is in this thread is closest to her now!

You're welcome! All for HJ. Although we already know how she is but yeah agree it is still good to hear from others how beautiful she is both inside and out!

She seems to be very close to JHB..it seems they recently caught up with each other too so I wonder if she went alone this time?:ph34r:

38 minutes ago, justright said:

Very funny. I didn't expect to watch something live today. Was it 1 hour? I wonder why they did the live exactly on the same time slot as the daily drama. Only a few hundreds watching it live just now.

I think the notice was also very late..there was no prior announcement..I got the notification only when i got back...and it was already more than 20minutes in...its about 1.5 hr I think.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Oh our queen flew to the States

Actually the IG poster only said that SHJ was queuing behind him..and he is holding an American Airlines ticket, doesn't say anything about going to US....wonder where the person came to the conclusion she went to the states? I don't know how it works in Korea, but we know here in SG we can be going different countries even if we are in the same check in queue bec the counters can process different locations at the same time.

@Pointree wow thanks, to be able to get UHD-4K pic!

Wow RDTK blu-ray has been sold out already and it was just re-released again yesterday for the remaining units that were cancelled previously. *claps* again i was procrastinating whether to buy or not to buy, guess not destined to buy.

• Like 3

A big Hi to all you wonderful people! Wow, i really must give credit to you all for making this thread so fun . The casting is spot on , it a perfect showcase to the deserving actors and actresses .  All of them look beautiful on screen and the cinematography is just so breathtaking, i just love the black and white moments. For me JS and HS is perfect for each other. They are both very meticulous and passionate, once they open up about their feelings everything will fall into place. Another character that is a good husband material is HS's father. As for WJ and HA, in real life it will not last, i can't imagine her as a caring wife or mother, selfish with a temper to match.Scary to even think about it, so i am going to imagine that they will break up. :wink: Sorry,  i think i post this in a wrong thread, my sincere apologise

Edited by sapient
not sure if i can post this here
  • Like 2

9QVteZj.jpg

HyunJin went back to No2 position on Hot discussion topic after slided down to 4th previously from No1. She slided down that time was around the time where TOL wash showing HS (at her worst?) people didn't like her characterisation then. Either that or bec Jang Nara was more prominent in Come back spouses.

Found this on SHJ DC gall, thought I'll share, shows HJ interacts with everyone on set, while she takes care of hoobae, she is also close to her seniors. I think we all know from many testimonies that HJ takes care of everyone even the staff, its amazing bec usually she has a tight filming schedule, and one would feel tired and drained, imagine that she is also the mood maker on set. She is always looking out and after other people, sometimes I wish she would take even better care of herself or someone would do it. But as long as she is happy, I guess I'm happy.

f198VIl.gif

UXOqyLc.gif

Spoiler

sTuiQBm.gif

LWmsjpz.gif

f06qDua.gif

• Like 5

SHJ  look exquisitely beautiful in TOL compare to her others drama. I start watching her in AOHY,  totally drawn in by her performance. She is really talented, but i think it take a lot of hard work on her part to be what she is today. She is not only a good actress but also one of the most resilient. Can't wait to see her in another drama or movie.

• Like 6

On 11/27/2017 at 10:58 AM, angel2013 said:

yeah i saw that too! I wonder where she is going this time?:rolleyes:

Is she travelling with Hye Bin again?

Anyway she needs a vacation, has been working so hard.

Happy holidays!

Image result for gifs of seo hyun jin laughing

Miss her short hair. :D

• Like 4

15 hours ago, icemaid said:

Is she travelling with Hye Bin again?

Anyway she needs a vacation, has been working so hard.

Happy holidays!

Miss her short hair. :D

haha not sure, I think I saw someone post on twitter, she travelled with 2 gf.

we are always so contradicting, we miss her long hair when she has short hair and then we miss her short hair when she has long hair. But I like her hair length now..not too short, not too short...feminine yet look cheery.

1m9fw6z.gif

cto

hello from our queen/ or princess whichever you prefer...missing her already!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

This is YSJ video interview Seo Hyun Jin cut. Will add in trans as soon as I get it.

EDIT: Adding transcripts to what YSJ said about HJ in the video. Its more or less what he said in the interview that was translated.

Q. How is it like collaborating with SHJ?

YSJ: HyunJin sunbaenim is the best(thumbs up). Firstly, her personality is great and of course her acting is the best. Whenever nuna comes to the filming site, the atmosphere would be very good. To use 6 words to describe sunbae, a beautiful person. She is this kind of existence, a beautiful person.

Edited by angel2013
Added transcripts
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1