On 11/22/2017 at 9:07 PM, htk9207 said:

She's only going to be free agent only temporarily right? I hope she would sign with an agency that would really take good care of her. Does being FA means being like IU in Producers? No designated manager/driver and stylist accompanying her?

Yes....something like that. She has to do everything herself or engage them herself if she needs one. That's why agency takes a cut/comission for everything she earned if she has one. But it frees her from all the unnecessary inconveniences though for FA she gets to decide everything on her own, sometimes with agency you can't. HJ likes to plan stuff (if you see LEWF) but sometimes can be quite blur I think, I still hope she signs with a good agency, I think it is a matter of time.

On 11/22/2017 at 7:24 PM, shjfan23 said:

They are absolutely great! @angel2013!

Which of her look you like the most?

I have 2, first was when she and JS were eating different soups 5 years ago, and when she gave JS the ring. She’s just so fresh on those scenes. I’m wondering what she’s been using despite those overnight shoots. 

Haha that we need to ask her secret...I love No 2 where she is on the train and the other one same as you (but I love them all hahaha)

More pretty HJ pics, better enjoy them while we can!

EDIT: Adding Translations for the above IG post

Although I have uploaded a lot of photos, but I thought I will just upload until Seo Hyun Jin part today…because I only thought of taking out the camera when filming is almost over, hence the only photo I have is this scene. The most easy going person on site, after checking our age, she exclaimed “so we are same age chingu”. She is an angel-like friend. Originally I thought she is difficult to get along but in reality she is really friendly and also likes to crack jokes..she has a very special presence in the drama in every sense. I am sorry I couldn’t make good food for you..is that why you are gazing around?

#SeoHyunJin#LeeHyunSoo#TemperatureOfLove#SBSdrama#Actor#Celebrity#FriendThankYou#YouAreAnAngel#AndSoFriendly

Chinese Trans Credit: HJ Light

Edited by angel2013
Added trans
  • Like 4

@justright I love those pics too! that's why I made it into a poster! haha

fjxX0Hi.jpg

I think this 2 lines aptly describe why HS and JW aren't together, its not that JW is not good enough but love was never in the picture between them. 

Love is not about finding the best person for yourself but one you can love with all your heart despite their flaws and weaknesses.

Do you think you want to fall in love even when it is tiring and hard? I hope our dear HyunJin will find courage to fall in love even though love can hurt, even then it is worth a try.

Do you think HyunJin will fall in love by the end of this year as she said/hope so in the TOL presscon? I just wished for her the best in everything she does, whether it is career or love.

Good morning Hyunjinies!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I finished watching the finale with subs this morning. I have a different feel compares to after watching it raw. After knowing HMH's style of writing (you get a lot of info from their dialogues, not from actions), i still jump to my own conclusion after watching it raw. I think most non-Korean speakers are like that too. Hence you see a lot of negative comments from local media or blogs. I already saw a ridiculous one in Bahasa (not sure if it's from Indonesia or Malaysia). If those who don't watch the drama in full and just watch clips here and there, you'll expect their reaction is even worse. Nowadays most viewers do not have patience sitting through long waiting for you to tell a very simple story. I think Ha Myung Hee has to understand this after this project. She has the ideas and unexpected depths in her characters that makes you burn your brain cells and discuss about it. Not all dramas can make you do that. As for lack of kisses, i think the standard is 3 for HMH's dramas such as Doctors and High Society (3 for main couple). 

I'll miss SHJ and the OnSoo couple. I'll re-watch TOL again during my long holidays. I do hope the BR/DVD project will materialise and i want to support HJ through this project. I also want to encourage those who can afford to reconsider this too.

• Like 6

Update from Soompi Hyunjinies wordpress.

We did not make any official request for donations for this project since there wasn't sufficient time to do so, but thankfully we had some remaining funds from previous donation drive plus support from individual sponsors to make this project possible. As usual we have @Pointree to thank for all the coordination effort in order to make it a success. 

we may not have grand support like HJ Light or SHJ koreans fans, but we do our best to show our support in whatever ways we can. We also hope to encourage more Hyunjinies to come forward to support Seo Hyun Jin in more practical ways.

I hope our little effort would have also bring some cheer and encouragement to HJ in some ways.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I think this 2 lines aptly describe whywhy HS and JW aren't together, its not that JW is not good enough but love was never in the picture between them. 

Love is not about finding the best person for yourself but one you can love with all your heart despite their flaws and weaknesses.

Do you think you want to fall in love even when it is tiring and hard? I hope our dear HyunJin will find courage to fall in love even though love can hurt, even then it is worth a try.

Do you think HyunJin will fall in love by the end of this year as she said/hope so in the TOL presscon? I just wished for her the best in everything she does, whether it is career or love.

I love all the meaningful lines or phrases in TOL.

Perhaps she already got someone in mind? Probably by doing this project, she will learn to gather more courage to fall in love or bring the relationship to another level.

She already said this drama is not about the characters having marriage in mind or something along the line. Imo, the finale scene is not even a wedding. It's just a formal announcement to the people they know that they're living together. I mean to the conservative minds, it better to perceive it as a wedding. It's probably a message to tell the older generation that it's absolutely fine to live together before marriage? As for the 40th episode being 19 min only, i think we all know that they don't have sufficient time to film more.

• Like 4

Carlyn Bag IG update 231117

and some other IG post re: TOL PPL

Spoiler

there seem to be a news article talking about SHJ signing with someone/co? but then they came out to clarify that it is not true. 

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110782159

Think HJ will take this rest time to slowly go thru the offers before deciding.

• Like 3

oRmFhKh.jpg

92rGLQn.jpg

Just find this amusing, why does HJ has a yellow clip on her winter coat? Is it for easier identification? since black is a very common colour and almost everyone could have one, so its easier to find hers? but her stylist should be holding unto it until she needs it right?

Caught my eye since they yellow stands out from the black colour :D

Its Friday! (although its Black Friday...no idea why its black friday but all I know is there are sales everywhere:lol:) so yeah i will be busy today :tongue: 

• Like 2

Hi! Talking about TOL, I liked the way writer links last part of the story and 5 years ago through that ornament. My heart flutterd when I found out JS sent it to her from Paris:wub:

I also love what she said in SBS clip "Lee Hyun Soo and On Jung Son is living well somewhere" Yes, I really feel that way.

YSJ and SHJ's acting was so natural that I feel they are living in real world. haha

TOL was my first Korean drama watching live. It was great to share our emotion here with you.(both happiness and mixed feeling:tongue:)

I hope Hyunjin get good rest and enjoy what she wants to do...and update her twitter more often:D

• Like 3

11 hours ago, saku08 said:

Hi! Talking about TOL, I liked the way writer links last part of the story and 5 years ago through that ornament. My heart flutterd when I found out JS sent it to her from Paris:wub:

I also love what she said in SBS clip "Lee Hyun Soo and On Jung Son is living well somewhere" Yes, I really feel that way.

YSJ and SHJ's acting was so natural that I feel they are living in real world. haha

TOL was my first Korean drama watching live. It was great to share our emotion here with you.(both happiness and mixed feeling:tongue:)

I hope Hyunjin get good rest and enjoy what she wants to do...and update her twitter more often:D

haha yes me too...I was going like awwww...JS is thoughtful and romantic guy in a way, the way he kept the train ticket in his locker all the time to remember that precious moment with HS(their very first date and first kiss too hahah) was another awww moment for me.

HJ said something similar too during AOHY time, that DK and HY is living well somewhere when the drama ends...kkkk don't remember she said that for RDTK

Hope it was a wonderful experience for you! Watching LIVE can be satisfying yet frustrating at times, bec we can't fully understand what is being said but it was fun, spazzing and speculating and yes sharing all the laughs, tears and even bitterness....

I'm sure she will have a good break and yeah let's hope she update her twitter more often!

And just want to drop this, HJ NG cos she slept on set hahahah her reaction is really priceless and really very very cute...

wpRLucT.gif

and HJ Light did a pretty poster of HJ from one of the PD note

iCHfNZI.jpg

• Like 3

EHkbKem.jpg

Drama wrap up cakes on display, HJ got the most number of cakes support, 3 out of the 7 displayed here. 

MUFgGLR.png

Just saw this screep cap on TOL thread, and wanted to say I like how her hair is styled this way:wub: she had her hair tied up mostly in TOL...but I like how this style softly caress her face.

• Like 2

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=917473

AOA Mina mentions Seo Hyun Jin in her interview

Actresses she likes to emulate Lee Jung-Hyun, Uhm Jung Hwa, Seo Hyun Jin.

When I watched <Temperature O f Love> I find Seo Hyun Jin is so beautiful. In <Another oh Hae Young> I find her skin is so good and acting is excellent so I like to follow her example

(Chinese Trans credit:HJ Light)

This IG poster stated that he/she saw Seo Hyun Jin and Jeon Hye Bin meeting over a meal at the  restaurant.

• Like 5