I know my reaction is very slow. I had trouble keeping up with the pace and so many pics and videos.

Firstly, the rice wreaths from us, can't thank enough all the people involved. I think HJ is touched seeing all those encouraging words from her fans. Next drama, we can aim to get 100kg once her fandom grows too.

On her drama press con, she looks awesome and i think i have seen another person wearing the same outfit but HJ still looks great. KJW looks effortlessly suave in his red suit. I like the pic where HJ stands in between YSJ and KJW the most.

I share the same sentiment and excitement with most of you. Some of your posts here and on drama thread really cracked me up. I'm very boring, i don't know how to present jokes.

I really like her new hotels combined CF and oh her soothing voice.

On her short film directed by GHS, you mean she filmed it right before this drama? Daebak!

Will there be a subbed on the press con Q&A session later?

• Like 3

@supergal99 nightmare of PD-nim came to your dream?LOL

Spoiler

ezgif-1-91912a8029.gif

@angel2013 she will play a short film with Yang Dong Gun (The Three Musketeers) and Goo Hye Sun as producer?:D another good news... i love the collab of this good friends.:wub:

so the posted on ig that time, she with Yang Dong Gun talked about this project.

Found this on ig:

"She is going to show her film at the Seoul Art Center in January next year."

• Like 3

@justright the presscon is very long...it will be difficult to subbed it, but luckily I found one on SHJ cut done by the TW news, I'm thinking of translating that, but I will have to get their permission to do it first-_-

@supergal99 oh you poor thing, better erase that from your mind, don't let it haunt you:o

@anggun11 really who posted?GHS?since SHJ doesn't have IG

@Pointree size does matters! glad ours was also put in a good place and we got good coverage, but most important thing is that HJ saw it and read our cheer message!

let's hope the drama would be daebak! oops sorry supergal for posting pd-nim unkempt hair again

• Like 4

This thread is getting crowded again.Next 3 month is going to be busy checking soompi. ^_^hehe

*waves* back to @angel2013 

I use mobile phone but as everybody says it was super slow loading comments. but today, it's getting better.

@supergal99

haha I laughed so much for your PD-nim gif.."blow" :tongue: 

By the way, I always have trouble with tagging people.I can do it for first, but it doesn't come well for second person. Does anyone have a hint?

• Like 3

@anggun11 Oh! I didn't know a short film is only 10 min long. That's really short.

@supergal99 Yes, i want to give him a pair of scissors :lol:. I can see that a few of you diligently post on both drama and SHJ threads for the benefit of all. Thanks.

@angel2013 Yea you're right, it's very long. I'm sorry, i keep asking but never give in return :rolleyes:. I'm only interested in HJ's cut.

BTW, there was no mention of OST in press con, right? Very curious who will be singing the opening theme song. Did i hear IU's song playing in the background? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, saku08 said:

@angel2013 

By the way, I always have trouble with tagging people.I can do it for first, but it doesn't come well for second person. Does anyone have a hint?

Haha, when i quote, i cannot delete the tag in the quote.

When you key in the tagname, scroll down your mobile screen and you will see a small window, sometimes appearing at the bottom of the screen hidden by the keyboard. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Was out most of the day!

@saku08 I see our professional has given you advice already 

@justright yes subbing/timing is actually quite time consuming, translating for videos is also different from just translating articles, we have to watch the video and pause, write down the trans, continue etc and we have to indicate the timing of each translation for the timers to sub it so it is a lot of hard work. What you all see even for a few minutes video can take a longer time to do it. for that I am grateful for the hardworking team behind the scene working tirelessly for it. But we work happily for HJ and for all who love HJ and we will try our best.

@supergal99 you're our happy pill with all your creative gifs, together with @anggun11 you two always makes me laugh which is medicine for the soul!

Tomorrow we have the Cultwo radio show as well as the preview, don't forget!

• Like 5

@angel2013 no it's from GHS's fanclubs, they tagged SHJ so i can got the information, thanks to them.

I can see that how hard to make a subtitle from beginning, only 1 minutes duration from the vid can consume more than 10 minutes moreover it's a interview which has a lot talks... just recalling of my experience.

@justright yes, since it's a short film, 10 minutes enough...:) 

I'm happy to know she keeps support her best friend by appear on her film consider how tight her schedule during TOL.

@supergal99 it even more funny when his hair blowed by the wind.:lol:

• Like 2

Ku Hye Sun To Release New Short Film Starring Seo Hyun Jin

Ku-Hye-Sun-Seo-Hyun-Jin-768x432.jpg

Ku Hye Sun is releasing another short film that she directed herself!

According to her agency YG Entertainment, Ku Hye Sun’s latest production “Mystery Pink,” starring Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Dong Geun, has officially wrapped up filming.

“Mystery Pink” takes place at a botanical garden in Gyeonggi province. The short film will be lasting approximately 10 minutes, and its genre will be a mixture of horror, thriller, and melodrama.

For this production, Ku Hye Sun was joined by the production staff of her previous work “Daughter.”

Ku Hye Sun will be providing an overview of the production process at the Seoul Arts Center in January.

Soompi

• Like 4

@anggun11 @justright I just learned that they filmed the short film in only 1 day! :o talk about efficiency

Today from 2pm is the cultwo radio show where she will be on...okie I'm not sure about the link to watch/listen to this.

g1a03wm.jpg

cr: peachtree

Just look at our queen of expressions....even though she thinks otherwise, I think she will do great in varieties:lol:

AT 405pm KST is the preview of the drama! are you all excited? me me I am

pLkmT8E.jpg

• Like 4

@PointreeAh thanks, so she referring to old format, now new format, so I got confused :wacko: but yeah still behind schedule, they should have at least 3 episodes already?

Thanks for your streaming, could watch it quite smoothly and can rewatch again!

Would it be the same link for the drama as well? I'm going to bookmark it :)

My screencaps from the preview

3Nrrrcd.jpg

SMpqkfe.jpg

• Like 2