1 hour ago, Pointree said:

The preview of 'Temperature of Love' will be broadcasted on SBS at September 16th(KST 16:05). It was added to the broadcast schedule today.

Yay that is such good news. Now I've got to find back my live links...

It seems soompi is back to normal now...

Daenggi Lab IG update, I love this pic!

Edit: well almost....back to normal, still need some editing

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Pointree said:

Soompi is incredibly slow fairly often lately in Korea. It's unusable. I have to refresh browser almost all the time to view this webpage. .So are other countries too?

It's getting better for me. I'm using my mobile to access soompi all the time.

I'm looking forward to the preview too. I wonder if it'll be subbed. Is preview a norm now? I think they did one for falsify.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Edit: @anggun11 the big blank spaces r helping to make the thread look more ...ya crowde...:tongue:

the big blank spaces makes the thread look messy than crowds:tongue: esp if i opened by computer, i have to edited first.

38 minutes ago, Pointree said:

Soompi is incredibly slow fairly often lately in Korea. It's unusable. I have to refresh browser almost all the time to view this webpage. .So are other countries too?

I have internet problem personally, bec bad weather all the day made the limited internet connection. But i have no problem with soompi, i can acces it since the network back to normal.

Yoo Yeon Seok mentioned Seo Hyun Jin on Happy Together:

Spoiler

Yoo Yeon Seok Shares His Tips To Filming A Great Kiss Scene

On the September 7 broadcast of KBS2’s “Happy Together,” Yoo Yeon Seok shared his secrets to filming a great kiss scene.

He said that he liked his nickname “Kiss Master” and said, “When actors get too absorbed in their own emotions while they’re filming kiss scenes, it actually doesn’t look as great on screen.”

He shared, “It looks better on camera if you plan it out exactly, just as you would an action scene. If you make the general frame, like tilting your head to one side and then the other, you don’t stutter and you can actually focus more on the emotions.”

He also revealed that he brought wine when he filmed his kiss scene with Seo Hyun Jin. He said, “At first, Seo Hyun Jin thought it was ridiculous and laughed, but the atmosphere became sweeter as we talked while drinking wine.”

yoo-yeon-seok-2.jpg

Article: Soompi

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jeon Hye Bin Receives Present From “Another Oh Hae Young” Co-Star Seo Hyun Jin On Set

Jeon-Hye-bin.jpg

Jeon Hye Bin received a sweet surprise on the set of her latest drama “Distorted!”

On August 8, the actress posted on her personal Instagram a photo of a coffee truck sent by her “Another Oh Hae Young” co-star Seo Hyun Jin.

“Can a surprise be this awesome?” she wrote in the caption. “A coffee car that Hyun Jin secretly sent! I was so surprised. Seriously pretty and her heart is even prettier, our lovely Hyun Jin! Thank you so, so much and I love you.”

Jeon-Hye-bin-1-540x540.jpg

The banner accompanying the coffee truck is also adorably sweet, containing the words, “We support actor Jeon Hye Bin and the ‘Distorted’ team! Hye Bin unni, I lo… l… like… no, love you.”

The two actresses played two women named Oh Hae Young in the titular drama. Jeon Hye Bin is currently in the SBS drama “Distorted,” while Seo Hyun Jin is working on “Temperature of Love,” which is slated to air after “Distorted” ends.

• Like 5

I tried to post something but it wouldn't let me :bawling:

ok tried again...this time it could...

@paradicez thanks for the updates. Twitter is all abuzz this morning with the slew of videos and posters that SBS has released for temperature of love. I'm loving SBS to bits for these.

Since Soompi is not cooperating in posting pics and stuff, I will just post some from twitter/IG.

And you've got to watch this, its soooo sweet *sugar overload*

@icemaid with what has been released so far, it seems just the main leads all the way! poor KJW is a one-sided love...and I must say YSJ and HJ doesn't look too bad together...gah I know I'm swaying:tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@angel2013 is ok to sway......afterall YSJ is the main lead. Even HJ bts seems to "sayang" him alot! :lol:

What to do, poor KJW being second lead just have to take it on the chin!

HJ is looking really pretty in those posters and all that have been released so far.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Jo Bo Ah mentioned Seo Hyun Jin on her interview:

However, the atmosphere on set couldn’t be any more different. “With Seo Hyun Jin, we always film in a fun atmosphere with good energy. I want to express well how Hong Ah’s emotions change for Hyun Soo, who is a close older friend and a talented writer.”

cut from Soompi

26 minutes ago, Pointree said:

My main concern of the drama is whether she will sing for the drama or not. Can I hear her new song again?  

Ah, i forgot it awhile... is she has time to recording?:( she being too busy lately by the shooting and CF...still expect for it:expressionless:

• Like 3

On 9/9/2017 at 7:52 AM, paradicez said:

“Can a surprise be this awesome?” she wrote in the caption. “A coffee car that Hyun Jin secretly sent! I was so surprised. Seriously pretty and her heart is even prettier, our lovely Hyun Jin! Thank you so, so much and I love you.”

The banner accompanying the coffee truck is also adorably sweet, containing the words, “We support actor Jeon Hye Bin and the ‘Distorted’ team! Hye Bin unni, I lo… l… like… no, love you.”

I just read the message from HJ to HB, so cute:D

@Pointree @anggun11 ah that seems like the question on our mind whenever she picks up a drama! I hope she does, she did for most of her dramas previously except RDTK, fingers crossed she will sing one OST for the drama, hope SBS realise her talent in singing. That said, I hope TOL drama OST will be solid too, RDTK was so-so even though there were some memorable ones, but I guess maybe because its medical-based drama. But TOL is a romance drama! so i hope to hear many croony and lovely love songs to go with it. A duet would be good too kkk

@icemaid yes yes I do see HJ taking special care of SJ, we all know HJ who loves to takes care of her juniors. YSJ is very shy so HJ might have to take the lead more. Although i'm swaying towards YSJ but I think i would still ache for KJW as he can't get the girl.

And yes HJ is looking pretty, gorgeous in all the pics...I love that red dress on her! I noticed she's been wearing matching shoes, red dress, red shoes, yellow dress, yellow shoes^_^ I do like that she is having more vibrant colours in her wardrobe for TOL.

• Like 4

I found another version of the TOL poster on IG, this time with KJW and SHJ next to each other, @icemaidah maybe this is the best we can get so far of them in one frame -_- (and the gif below)

@supergal99 I really liked the second gif where YSJ is looking at SHJ...really melting

and here's another one where KJW is looking at SHJ

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I saw the sponsors of this drama on the posters. Thanks to Estee Lauder and Hotels Combined for supporting HJ but i was surprised not to see Carlyn and Daenggi Meori. Anyway, i love the posters especially the ones with them holding the umbrella.

I wish there will be lovely and nice OSTs to go along with the mood of this drama. Of course it will be good if she can lend her voice to sing one. I think there is a dancing scene as well.

** Still need to edit to remove blank lines. Need to refresh page when moving to next page.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, justright said:

I saw the sponsors of this drama on the posters. Thanks to Estee Lauder and Hotels Combined for supporting HJ but i was surprised not to see Carlyn and Daenggi Meori. Anyway, i love the posters especially the ones with them holding the umbrella.

I wish there will be lovely and nice OSTs to go along with the mood of this drama. Of course it will be good if she can lend her voice to sing one. I think there is a dancing scene as well.

** Still need to edit to remove blank lines. Need to refresh page when moving to next page.

Oh wow I didn't even noticed that(who the sponsors are), I don't usually look out for things like these :rolleyes: i think its still possible they might have product placements in there but not the main sponsors. But its good at least there is still 2 of them supporting her.

Yes the posters were nicely done. It gives kind of nostalgic feeling vibe. And rain is always synonym to evoking romantic feelings.

@jenn96 I actually torn between the 2 right now, its the first time I think I will be happy whether she ends up with main lead or second lead! but I kinda tired hearing people say she looks 'old' for YSJ...:ph34r: it is a noona-dongsaeng romance so i don't think she has to look 'young' for him plus she is not that 'old' just that YSJ is very young.-_-

but its exciting, its just 4 days from presscon, 6 days from preview and 8 days from premiere, yes I'm counting down.:D

• Like 4