Zoom in pic of Baek Soo Ji:D

Her style and expression really look alike Baek Soo Ji. Miss her...

DIybsfVVAAAkUvd?format=jpg&name=small

Cr: 난설 (twitter)

Behind photoshoot of Grazia

5 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Yes i heard that too.. but who knows.. bcoz hyunjinie still look like a baby girl.. :D she still has that much aegyo with her.. hehe

Oh, I like your thought...

she can act as 20s girl in this style. Don't ask abt acting skill... i think she can do it well like she did in Su Baek Hyang, TTM... come on pd-nim, she just in early 30s.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Full 2nd teaser

I am loving the teaser so far! and all those pics for the drama...it is raising my expecations I hope they delivers in terms of the story and directing too.

@supergal99 @maggie mazzucca @anggun11I loved those grazia pics of her presumbly for Estee Lauder CF, such a different look as compared to her style in the drama, shows she can easily pulls off any look.

@Cherrine Kim whoa her new drama hasn't airs and you are thinking of the next one?:o

I hope all Hyunjinies will gather soon since her drama will start in less than 2 weeks! @d2wach @jenn96 @kopifan @samaf @justright I think there are many that I missed out...I've been missing out a lot lately too...gonna spend some time catching up

• Like 3

RH52xhW.jpg

Y2Ezzbe.gif

Seo Hyun Jin character posters from PD blog http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=9431903&memberNo=17330384

Not so exciting as the teaser vids released but I guess it might be good to have a simple romance story as compared to the many fantasy type we have been getting recently, its good to be 'old school' sometimes?

• Like 1

Yoo Yeonseok talked about how he brought wine to the shooting before the kiss scene on Happy Together. This is like 6th time they talk about her. I wonder if she'd go if they want to have her as a guest :lol:2017090601000452600031781_20170906075727

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000188054

5 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Still trying to get used to Soompi without the Like button-_- kind feels weird.....without it....

Ikr it is so weird.Reminds me of the time soompi had different reaction buttons. -_- Thank god it is not permanent :lol:

• Like 2

“Temperature Of Love” Reveals Posters Featuring Seo Hyun Jin, Yang Se Jong, Kim Jae Wook, And Jo Bo Ah

S. Park September 5, 2017

Temperature-of-Love1.jpg

After releasing drama stills and a teaser, SBS has now released the poster for the upcoming drama “Temperature of Love,” making viewers anticipate a warm romance story for the upcoming autumn season.

“Temperature of Love” tells the story of four characters. Lee Hyun Soo (Seo Hyun Jin) shows recklessness when she quits her job at a large company in order to chase her dream of becoming a drama writer. But she is rational when it comes to love and pushes away On Jung Sun (Yang Se Jong), a chef six years younger than her because she doesn’t believe in love at first sight. On Jung Sun will bring happiness and warmth into Lee Hyun Soo’s life in his own unique way.

Meanwhile, there is Park Jung Woo (Kim Jae Wook), a successful businessman who has a cold exterior but a passionate personality. Ji Hong Ah (Jo Bo Ah), Lee Hyun Soo’s close friend and assistant writer, believes the world revolves around her and becomes infuriated as she watches On Jung Sun fall for Lee Hyun Soo.

A source from the drama said, “There are dozens of dramas that could happen with these four characters. Besides the main love line between Hyun Soo and Jung Sun, the relationships between Hyun Soo and Hong Ah, and Jung Sun and Jung Woo are also fun points to watch out for in the drama.”

Soompi

The first poster character, the theme look like 'Cheese In The Trap' style...well, not bad i think.

@angel2013 simple love story sound good... hope the writer can make it good plot.

@jenn96 i see yellow everywhere...he looked so handsome on it...it will be air tomorrow, right?

@supergal99 i thought that problem of my internet connection keep loaded...so i reload many times and realize it's truly no like button...feel so weird without it.:(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Yap... itz Soompi theme vs Default theme...heee

Which one to use...??:blink:

EDIT: incase anyone need to change to Default theme, go to the end of the page n click on the "theme" button.

To view the 'reactions' notification, click your avatar n u should be able to see the list.

Ok chill happy weird wed! Ops...

Am I missing something here? I don't know how to change the theme either :cold_sweat:

@saku08 where to find the react button? actually I can't see anything at all! :wacko: I get notices people react to my post but I can't see any emoticons?

Okay its time to sleep, someone enlighten me or I hope it gets back to normal by tomorrow

And before I go ,Carlyn FB update

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cool. Thanks for the updates. Now the likes have been expanded. Got haha, thanks, confused and sad. LOL!

Wow! There are many beautiful photos of HJ lately. I particularly like the ones from Kolping as i can see her slim body and long straight hair.

@angel2013 yes I'm excited for the premiere of her drama and will definitely stay tuned from 18 Sep. I like both of the teasers so far. Btw, did we do better for this drama's fund raising campaign compared to the previous one? When is the press con? Looks like they promote better this time, having an interview b4 the premiere. I can see in IG, there is more awareness of this upcoming drama too.

**scroll down to the bottom end of this page and you will see theme next to contact us. After changing the theme to default, you will see the reaction or emoticon at the right bottom of each mesg or post.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, justright said:

When is the press con?

According to her agency, the production presentation conference for the drama "Temperature of love" will be held on September 14th. 

8 hours ago, justright said:

**scroll down to the bottom end of this page and you will see theme next to contact us. After changing the theme to default, you will see the reaction or emoticon at the right bottom of each mesg or post.

Oh Thanks! New 'default' theme looks much better than old ones

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, justright said:

Cool. Thanks for the updates. Now the likes have been expanded. Got haha, thanks, confused and sad. LOL!

Wow! There are many beautiful photos of HJ lately. I particularly like the ones from Kolping as i can see her slim body and long straight hair.

@angel2013 yes I'm excited for the premiere of her drama and will definitely stay tuned from 18 Sep. I like both of the teasers so far. Btw, did we do better for this drama's fund raising campaign compared to the previous one? When is the press con? Looks like they promote better this time, having an interview b4 the premiere. I can see in IG, there is more awareness of this upcoming drama too.

thanks...oh so we have to set to Default and not Soompi? Yes collection was better than previous, we will send a summarised report on collection and spending after the press con is over to all donors only. Yes, thankfully SBS seems to be promoting better this time round, let's hope they keep it up.Thanks @Pointree for the presscon info, its just next week!

@supergal99 thanks I usually use my PC, I find it hard to access Soompi on mobile:mellow:

Kolping uploaded this on FB sometime back, was it shared?

• Like 4

19 hours ago, jenn96 said:

Yoo Yeonseok talked about how he brought wine to the shooting before the kiss scene on Happy Together. This is like 6th time they talk about her. I wonder if she'd go if they want to have her as a guest :lol:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000188054

Ikr it is so weird.Reminds me of the time soompi had different reaction buttons. -_- Thank god it is not permanent :lol:

Really? You counted them :tongue:well its hard to get her guest on variety show but since she went on Infinite Challenge, maybe YJS can convinced her to come on Happy Together?

• Like 1

Someone on IG subbed the teaser, all credits to the owner!

I'm really looking forward to this drama and how the love story will pan out. I see why she chose this drama as it deals with a lot of internal love feelings which she is trying to challenge herself in. (bec I read the interview already) I hope the writing will be good and the chemistry between YSJ and HJ will be sizzling lol...with so many fantasy genre around, I feel its time to go back to normal good old love story for a change. I was actually apprehensive at first but so far the teaser has been promising so let's hope it will continue to be this good throughout.

• Like 3

Kolping Facebook Update: wine, burgundy, magenta 

I'm waiting for the Grazia Korea Oct Issue of her photoshoot, that one looks sexy

And I think she lost a lot of weight for the drama? as compared when she was shooting for Carlyn

Hope she stay healthy, looking forward to presscon next week

• Like 4

https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/interview-seo-hyun-jin-x-yang-se-jong-for-temperature-of-love/

Normally i would do the translations just with the chinese trans, but recently I've been engaging help from @Pointree and @jenn96 to clarify certain points and realise Korean language is much more difficult than previously understood. Within my limited capability I try to give as close to the original meaning as I can but there could be inaccuracies so do make allowances for that.:bawling: If anyone else is fluent in Korean do step forward to volunteer to help :wink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2