What puzzled me is why should there be no more fan signing event for the time being? Isn't fan signing with press' presence part of promotion or awareness activity, a win win for both the product company and the muse?

Hmm, who started the recent rumour and the motive behind it, i don't think we will know the answers.

Edit: just saw the post above by angel2013. That's great, something for us to look forward to. :)

• Like 7

Seo Hyun Jin on cover of Breeze Magazine, its a good day? its raining updates of HJ

And today SHJ went to record commentary for RDTK blu ray! :bawling: I'm am so regretting I didn't order the blu ray, was thinking they will have DVD like AOHY sigh.....

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, icemaid said:

So HJ will be reunited with YYS oppa and the rest of the cast.

All the best, HJ fighting! 

I wonder if they will do 2 days? today seems to be them only and the directors...I''m sure HJ and YYS will miss the doldam avengers too. 

for you @icemaid

• Like 9

It's been quiet

Nongshim Dressing Noodle has some updates on its blog here:http://nblog.nongshim.com/221008717697

and a cute video

@justright that was an awesome video done by Peachtree a while back but its really good for keeps and she is so kind to share it and I think most of us who were here back then downloaded it even though the file was very huge

• Like 6

Lee Jung-sun band - 뭉게구름(Cumulus cloud)  - Live at EBS space -gonggam- stage(2004.6)

Lee jung-sun was a professor of practical music at the university where SHJ attended, in 2004. She participated in the chorus of the stage as a disciple of him. You can easily hear her voices in this song. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Pointree said:

Lee Jung-sun band - 뭉게구름(Cumulus cloud)  - Live at EBS space -gonggam- stage(2004.6)

Lee jung-sun was a professor of practical music at the university where SHJ attended, in 2004. She participated in the chorus of the stage as a disciple of him. You can easily hear her voices in this song. 

wow that's a gem of a video of HyunJin ! Thks for sharing! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/seolnan_501/status/865570140787585024/photo/1

It seems HyunJin went for some volunteer work. Sorry posting from phone it doesnt seems to embed the pic.

@justright there is a subbed vversion of this on twitter was it posted here before?i can't remember.

• Like 6

@angel2013, i don't have a twitter account. I don't remember seeing a subbed version. It was my 1st time seeing this version on YT. Sometimes i browse for videos at YT and IG, i don't remember if i see it here or there first.

Wow! Voluntary work. She looks very pretty. Does her arm look abit muscular or meaty? Lol.

• Like 3

hi @angel2013 could you update the first page for hyun jin award and cf..i think the first page for this thread need to update frequently so the new fan would know her work since her debut..sorry for bothering you 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, justright said:

@angel2013, i don't have a twitter account. I don't remember seeing a subbed version. It was my 1st time seeing this version on YT. Sometimes i browse for videos at YT and IG, i don't remember if i see it here or there first.

Wow! Voluntary work. She looks very pretty. Does her arm look abit muscular or meaty? Lol.

Here it is the eng/chinese subbed one, usually if I post it on twitter I will also post it here but I may forget/missed out because sometimes there are too many things to do.

@riens311 I'm not the admin for this thread so i cannot update anything on this thread. You see the top, it says started by @cheesethatnotsocheesey only she can amend the front page. I think she must have been busy but I saw the title was changed though. Hence we have twitter and a blog to update Seo Hyun Jin's account now, which we are starting to slowly build it up but we have put our most important translations there which is easier to find for new fans.

These are the pics taken by fans while HyunJinie was doing volunteer work, its the same as the one I posted yesterday but because it didn't came out as I used my phone so I'm posting it again.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

Marie Claire June Issue, now tell me how to get my hands on a copy of this!

x3904000119694.jpg

Do you have any intention of buying that magazine?

- Kyobobook store supports overseas shipping(they seem to use FEDEX) but they do not support English menu. 

http://www.kyobobook.co.kr/cscenter/faqList.laf?opt=2&gb=07&obj=114

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Pointree said:

Do you have any intention of buying that magazine?

- Kyobobook store supports overseas shipping(they seem to use FEDEX) but they do not support English menu. 

http://www.kyobobook.co.kr/cscenter/faqList.laf?opt=2&gb=07&obj=114

Thanks for providing the link but....sigh...can't read korean, but I'll be checking out one of my local stores which does bring in some korean magazines, I'll see if they have it first before checking other english online sites for it. Do you have it? Wonder if there is any interview inside or just her pics? Thanks for showing me the cover too so at least I know if I will be getting the correct one 

@supergal99 yes its airing tomorrow! and no I didn't watch the earlier episode either, I will probably just watch this one hehehe

• Like 4

@angel2013 Just her pics, no interview. IF I try to order from Kyobo online and select 'overseas shipping - Asia1 region' option, estimated FEDEX shipping fee of this item is about 13,700 Korean Won(=about 12.3 USD) .(The price of the magazine is 6180 Korean Won(=5.6 USD))

• Like 5