@supergal99 Yes, her skin looks so glowing and brighter. Seems you're enjoying kdrama so much... give me any recommendation. I've tried watch some but none hooked me:dissapointed:

@Pointree then try to have night meal with goobne chicken maybe tomorrow she'll appear again...:lol::lol:

C_xOrHUUQAAW9Bh.jpg

C_xOrHxUIAQ_3Er.jpg

C_xOrHyUAAArSB5.jpg

Credit: HyunJinLight_TW

Its been a year, but this song still being popular. I can recall AOHY's feel when heard this song.

Cr: Mnet Official

• Like 6

@MizzParkSungAh Oh, that video was taken by 'me' so I don't appear in that video.

201606010956_61140010664733_1_99_2016060

@saku08 The signing event was held at a large discount store. yes It's a crowded place.  So, many of those who received her sign were shopper. It was not the 'fan'signing event in a general sense. 

And there was no press reporter so there were no press reports of the event until now.

@anggun11 There is a rumor that.... there will be no fansigning event of her for the time being(of course it may change in the future).  She already had four fansigning events in past 50 days.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Pointree said:

There is a rumor that.... there will be no fansigning event of her for the time being(of course it may change in the future).  She already had four fansigning events in past 50 days.

I pretty sure she will be tired with fan signing for the time being, yeah its no joke, the number of fan signing she did recently.

@supergal99 @anggun11 my AOHY feels...I really should see my AOHY blu ray....

@supergal99 throws you a float, please don't drown, I only watching Tunnel for the time being.

Ah I heard our ninja HyunJin went with YoungJi to watch Heo Jung Min's play, she's really active in the art scene..wonder if she will do a musical or play next.

• Like 8

@supergal99 i haven't follow KDSBH thoroughly before, only watch some episodes. Now, i've been hooked from 1st episode...:lol:Seems i'll finish it first while waiting for her news. 

If It's You- Jung Seung Hwan is my 1st favor, then May Be I-Roy Kim, both song really characteristics of AOHY.

@Pointree I hope that rumor means she is in preparation for some projects:D Not even up to 2 month she already held 4 fans signs...just wow:o

@angel2013 Ah really? i only know that Young Ji has a photoshoot and interview, she mentioned about AOHY's team. So glad to know she still in contact with them^_^

• Like 5

And I took an old fanbook -in her MILK days, OFFICIAL fanclub magazine produced by S.M- I have there and got her sign on it too. She looked very surprised when she saw the book. Perhaps she said like that. "I've not seen it in ages and ages and ages..."

• Like 8

@anggun11 heard she had an interview and it was mentioned in the interview(as per chinese fans) Good luck if I can finish KDSBH I know you can.

@Pointree thanks for the precious signed pic! haha must really caught her by surprise when you present it to her!:lol:

saw this on Daenggi Meori Malaysia IG, I think @justright mentioned, the brand is starting to market in Malaysia just last weekend. I think they also have a local brand ambassador beside SHJ. But they display her poster during the launch. sigh...the brand has been in my country for a while and it still hasn't replaced the old muse to SHJ...

• Like 6

Kyaaa Daenggi in Malaysia has been updating IG of SHJ regularly! yay...this is the only one with her in short hair? all of Daenggi's pics have been with the long hair!

@deadorblack haha ok but I haven't got round to it (maybe since I've watched it so many times before I got it?) I'll probably start with the making and NG's and interviews first.

• Like 7

Various news articles came out today and say HyunJin's contract with Jump is up for renewal. Will she stay or go somewhere else? Or she will be free agent?

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/512531

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170516/84384945/1

I hope she goes somewhere that can take better care of her.

@Pointree @anggun11 @jenn96 maybe can give some summary of what exactly is being said?

• Like 4

Seo Hyun Jin side "FA (Free Agency) was Unfounded, Still a Lot of Contract Period Remains"

0000564766_001_20170516141725169.jpg?typ

Rumor actress Seo Hyun Jin about FA (Free Agent) was unfounded.

On 16th May, Seo Hyun Jin was informed that she was looking for a new company to organize her relationship with her current agency.

Seo Hyun Jin's current agency Jump Entertainment responded to dongA.com "It is unfounded. There is still a lot of contract left" flatly rejected it.

Article: entertain.naver

They rejected the rumor, anywhere she settle i hope she'll be treated better.

• Like 6

I have never seen Jump this quick since dating rumours:lol: I think she is going to leave once her contract is over.Good for her. We all want her to be in a better agency anyway.Seeing these articles come up, probably their renewal time is near,  but not that near.Just my guess tho^_^

Jump said it is absurd and considering legal action . is it really that big deal?? :huh:

• Like 8

@angel2013I too watched the series a few times before getting the blu ray. Nonetheless, the director's cut made me appreciate the show more. I've also skimmed through the NGs and interviews. Unfortunately the blu ray is not English subbed so I'll need a super long time to attempt to understand the interviews. Overall, I'm happy I decided to buy the blu ray on a whim.

From what I've watched so far, SHJ is a consummate professional and I admire and respect her for her dedication and craft. 

• Like 7

Saw this on twitter! omg she is going on Variety again! Video youtube

@anggun11 thanks for translating that, yeah, a lot of articles surfaced on it, I agree with @jenn96 its probably nearing its end but not yet...I think Jump should be nervous.

@deadorblack oh the director cut is different from the original? well yeah I still think they were very stingy with the subs, its the first time I bought dir cut without eng sub but since I watch AOHY so many times I thought it was alright since I already knew what they are talking :lol: yeah i should start it soon but I have a lot of things held back and have to catch up since I was sick for more than a week...

ah and Jump updated a video on her latest fansign

• Like 9