@Pointree thanks for your live link, I was using another live link and it went dead on me before it even started. Thanks to you I got to watch and witness HyunJin winning the award!

So good to see everyone gathered here to celebrate and be happy for HyunJin's well deserved win.

@samaf that pic of HJ so so emotional

@anggun11 @supergal99 @saku08 @jullieleng@Ngoc Hoang  @justright @icemaid @jenn96 and @uknowahah(who is lurking behind :tongue:)let's continue to give her our support

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, samaf said:

I feel like she didn't expect to win 

Not being bias but honestly looking at the list of nominees I am quietly confident. :blush:

But cry my link went dead so I just got to watch the clip that is posted now. :bawling:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Not being bias but honestly looking at the list of nominees I am quietly confident. :blush:

Nado...

Okay I've got to say you gals/guys are very observant...I didn't even notice about the teeth....hmmm wasn't it always like that?

@samaf oh wow I'm impressed...errr I need to take my glasses first

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, samaf said:

I feel like she didn't expect to win 

She was like shocked until she forgot to take off her coat.

What am I going to do now? I'm still so excited. It's my 1st time being so active in a forum.

Thanks to Pointree for the link. I was streaming it well. BTW, waiting for the full sub of her speech.

• Like 5

Omo! Congrats SHJ!! :bawling: Missed all the anticipation over the award but happy to end work with a great news!

She looks truly surprised. Hope she knows that she deserve it.

Cheers!! 

Ps: I noticed her teeth too. Her teeth was never flawed so I wonder why there's a need for fixing. 

• Like 4

@allhyunjinnies

thank you for participation today, it feels more excited and meaningful because i can share it to you all...

thank you so much again for @Pointree for live streaming so i can watched along the event without any disturbance:D like @icemaid It was often happened to me before.

I had to continue to sweeping the floor...lol...:lol:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

This was taken during AOHY time, maybe that's why she fixed it? I never noticed it maybe because it didn't bother me?

I can see why now. But.. it looked cute. :(

Never bothered me before either. 

Wow, the among the other winners are Song Kang Ho, Gong Yoo and Son Ye Jin?? 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

@angel2013It is her speech but as I said,the vid posted earlier was not the full version.I'll add the missing parts now:)

Pardon my fangirling but they look good together

They're standing side by side on their group picture. They look nice. (we're not shipping, they just look nice) hahahaha

• Like 7