On 4/11/2017 at 8:55 AM, jenn96 said:

Did you guys know SHJ went to Introverted Boss set??Why no one told me...:(

It has posted here, but only SHJ's part.

If i'm not wrong it was when RDTK still aired nearly end. You must be just missed it.

• Like 1

Seo Hyun Jin Showed Her Off-shoulder Fashion, Become 'Draw Attention' (Pictorial)

20170412175455_1234.jpg

The photos of actress Seo Hyun Jin was released.

Fashion magazine Grazia Korea released two photos of Seo Hyun Jin through their official Instagram on April 12th.

Seo Hyun Jin in the public pictorial showed off her sexyness by wearing a shirt with an exposed shoulder. Especially, Seo Hyun Jin was snatched fans' hearts by showing a cute smile while looking at the side.

Seo Hyun Jin in another photo is wearing a brown color dress. Seo Hyun Jin looked down on her eyes and emphasized chic charm.

On the other hand, Seo Hyun Jin is considering her next work after finished SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu'.

article: sportsseoul.com

Seo Hyun Jin pics uploaded by Grazia's IG:

• Like 8

Angel2013s (@Angel2013sg) Tweeted:
#seohyunjin #yooyeonseok #rdtk pics from jap mag I bought. Do not crop or amend pics. @Hyunjinies @golden_eto @saranghyunjin https://t.co/JGKMUgzOH5

Only know how to post in twitter. Sharing pics from jap mag I just bought with Hyunjinie in it.

@anggun11 thanks for trans of the article

@supergal99 thanks for the info

• Like 8

Quote from recent article:

Jo Seung Hee, Learning to Become an Ordinary Actress

Q. As an actress, who is Jo Seung Hee's 'role model'?

It surely Gong Hyo Jin sunbae-nim and Seo Hyun Jin sunbae-nim.

I do not think that I am a styled beauty. It is not a sample of such a pretty actress who does not come out or do anything pretty well. I know myself so well. I know that the more beautiful you pretend, the more beautiful you will not be. But I did not break it until last year. I wanted to be seen in a beautiful and colorful form, but one of the charms of Gong Hyo Jin is a natural look. It looks so beautiful.

The director of drama 'Wednesday 3:30 PM' which recently released, told me to watch a video clip of Seo Hyun Jin sunbae-nim. I feel good. Because I'm thinking of studying the acting from her as a role model. I want to be an actress who is comfortable to see, and I want to be such an actress that looks natural when I digest with the character.

Articlebntnews.hankyung.com

*I like her thought 'the more beautiful you pretend, the more beautiful you will not be'

@angel2013 so, it's souvenir from Japan? thank you^_^

@Pointree yes, it was so disappointing. I do prefer SHJ's voice-_- even some scene of hers be cut. But i was enjoying her acting and her chemistry with CTH so much.

• Like 9

What's this?:o now Daenggi Meori fans sign?:D

The Muse of Daenggi Meori Seo Hyun Jin is coming!

Invite 100 fans to Seo Hyun Jin fans sign!
on April 29th (Sat) 15:00 KST will be held in front of the underworld panorama of COEX in Samseong-dong.:lol:

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

What's this?:o now Daenggi Meori fans sign?:D

The Muse of Daenggi Meori Seo Hyun Jin is coming!

Invite 100 fans to Seo Hyun Jin fans sign!
on April 29th (Sat) 15:00 KST will be held in front of the underworld panorama of COEX in Samseong-dong.:lol:

Yes. It's hard to believe!  She is doing three fan signing events in a month's time. :blush:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Pointree said:

Yes. It's hard to believe!  She is doing three fan signing events in a month's time. :blush:

I'm not too disappointed that they has canceled fan meeting in exchange held 3 fans sign in a month.:DSeems they restrict for this fan sign, i've read any procedure to join.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Is that so? I hope she do fans sign for all CF:lol:

Haha and Kolping too

annyeong, just back from holiday and lots of things to unpack and wash and.....:tongue:

So good, we'll get to see her again at another fansign! yipppeee

When I look at that Hotels combined pic I wanna go on a holiday to a beach ^_^ one can never get tired of going on holidays? kkkk

@Pointree those pics with those cherry blossoms are so pretty! seen a lot of them in Japan too! could never get tired of them!

@anggun11 I really loved those bts videos of her in Bali photoshoot, so lively, seo-hyunjine style hehehe

Kyaaa it looks like I got a lot of stuff to catch up on! excuse me while I have to back track and saved all those lovely pics from before! :wub:

• Like 4

On 4/4/2017 at 9:43 PM, Pointree said:

A person - could be her agency's official- leaved a messsage in DCGall:

Please refrain from demand to take selfie with our actress in the future autograph sessions (without permission). She’s a warm-hearted actress so it seems like she has tendency to accept all of her fan’s demands but such unapproved actions putting ours – preparing and progressing an event – on the spot.

I thought it was a bit harsh of the agency to leave such comments/demands, unless they hold a fan meeting for her fans, it is difficult to expect her fans not to do these(eg taking photos and such) since it is a rare opportunity that they get to see her up close. I understand the time constraint put on each event But after all I think the agency did not do enough for the fans who support her.

@supergal99 omo that pic with the AOHY trio with both stating they are dating! yeah we are waiting for good news for our queen, wonder who the king will be :D

really hope to have confirmation news of her accepting drama or movie soon

• Like 3

3 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Haha and Kolping too

@anggun11 I really loved those bts videos of her in Bali photoshoot, so lively, seo-hyunjine style hehehe

Will she wear kolping's outfit then?kkk

Welcome back to Hyun Jin's land...!!!

We haven't get much her news lately, hope will get on fans sign later.

Yes it was much like her style, she looks comfortable with the outfit and enjoyed the photoshoot.

Never tired to look at this smile:D

ezgif-2-4aa724f46b.gif

Source: dcinside.com

• Like 5

On 4/15/2017 at 4:55 PM, anggun11 said:

Will she wear kolping's outfit then?kkk

Welcome back to Hyun Jin's land...!!!

We haven't get much her news lately, hope will get on fans sign later.

Yes it was much like her style, she looks comfortable with the outfit and enjoyed the photoshoot.

Never tired to look at this smile:D

Source: dcinside.com

Haha, yes here its HyunJin Land, what an apt name.

And I like that outfit too she wore at  the KDA, it was really sexy without being over the top, She can carry all kinds of styles well.

Well Apr29 is still a bit far off, let's hope we have other news of her in between this time too.

Seems like the Korean fans are having some kind of support program for her for Baeksang awards? I'm not sure, @anggun11 maybe you can shed some light? I think Peachtree retweeted those tweets as well.

I have to get back to momentum soon tho I still feel like in my holiday mood...arghhh tomorrow is Monday. Let there be some official news of her to ease the Monday blues away.

• Like 3