@jenn96 yes miss them very much esp this couple

It's eveyone wish to season 2, and a posibility but  seems hard for now bec some of them already got another project.

At least i hope to see them in Baeksang later and RDTK get awards for best drama, same to SHJ and other nomilees of RDTK.:)

• Like 5

Quote of recent article:

'Actor Role Model' that i learning of acting from them?Im Si Wan, Seo Hyun Jin, Ok Taecyeon, Crystal

Naeun from girl group April "My role model is Seo Hyun Jin sunbae-nim. Having career as a singer, there seems a lot to learn from the actor" she said.

Article: newsen.com

• Like 4

@saku08 I just realized SHJ's makeup same like in previous interview of KNTV. Seems they did it in same time, then kept it until now. That memorable scene, i thought writer improved her script before, bec it's a bit out of her style.

@Pointree Oh my, i forget it...mian^_^ Btw, they look same exactly as now, Hyun Jin and Hee Von. Don't know about others bec haven't seen them in adult.

@supergal99Both of them are charming actors. Wonder who is the next lucky one?

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Pointree said:

And today evening  I went to Ansan(鞍山) mountain park near my home to see the cherry blossom trees. Several scenes of 'Another Oh Hae Young' were filmed there.

Wow... it's so beautiful place... so lucky it near your house. Might be you watched when they filming the scene?

It's look more beautiful than in drama:lol:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Wow... it's so beautiful place... so lucky it near your house. Might be you watched when they filming the scene?

It's look more beautiful than in drama:lol:

At that time I did not know to shoot the drama there so I could not see. Next time I'll go there again in daytime, before the cherry blossoms fall. It was darker than I thought at night.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Pointree said:

At that time I did not know to shoot the drama there so I could not see. Next time I'll go there again in daytime, before the cherry blossoms fall. It was darker than I thought at night.

It must be beautiful when autumn. My country is tropic, so doesn't have that kind of tree. There's some but in another city-_-

@supergal99 Maybe @angel2013 is looking around cherry blossoms in Japan.

16 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Haaa... as long as the next one is as cute as .... Mr cute ...ops...juz joking...haaaa..

1mzwic.gif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Haaa... as long as the next one is as cute as .... Mr cute ...ops...juz joking...haaaa..

Now i think @angel2013 is seo lucky ...coz she is still in japan...heeee... :grimace:

Me wana go japan too.... heee:glasses:

Yes yes I was at mt fuji! I had a room just like Hyunjinie in the hotels combined ad with a view of it! Kyaa but I dunno how to post pictures here using my phone.

@anggun11 I saw the cherry blossoms too! 

@pointree seo-awesome to visit aohy filming site. I was on a short trip to korea last year and couldn't visit any :( and I couldn't find anything related to Seo Hyun Jin whether it is magazines or her ads...sigh

Btw when will the baeksang be held? 

Regarding the poll for appearing on variety 'law of the jungle' actually i prefer her to appear on 1d/2n with CTH.

Anyone have any recent news or update about rdtk directors cut blu ray or dvd? Did they went ahead? Sigh....I wish they had the dvd version, i would have gotten it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Anyone have any recent news or update about rdtk directors cut blu ray or dvd? Did they went ahead? Sigh....I wish they had the dvd version, i would have gotten it.

BD only; No DVD Version. And sale by subscription of it was already done. Limited-edition(sale by subscription) only and no regular version. It seems to have to wait for the cancellation quantity. 

• Like 3