7 hours ago, Pointree said:

Before the signing event starts, the host MC said that he had seen her 15 years ago, in her MILK days. In this video, the signing event was ended and a drawing was begun. The winners could take special polaroid pictures with her. However before the MC finish to talk about the draw, she started the lottery already. The MC said "You are definite, look the same as you did 15 years ago!"

and she said to him "Please do not stress (that point)! :)"

Haha... so this is what they said.. another fanboy? :tongue:

Thank u for the translation @Pointree :blush:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cutieloverz said:

I see a lot of hyun jin's articles today...what is it about?? :)

Some about Siwy Jeans x The Star magazine which @jenn96 has mentioned before. That article being ranked in naver, i saw so many comments there.

Others about Seo Hyun Jin chosen as muse of Daenggi Meori which the CF has aired since yesterday in Korea.

I still have no time to check out it all:(

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Some about Siwy Jeans x The Star magazine which @jenn96 has mentioned before. That article being ranked in naver, i saw so many comments there.

Others about Seo Hyun Jin chosen as muse of Daenggi Meori which the CF has aired since yesterday in Korea.

I still have no time to check out it all:(

Thank u so much... :blush:

• Like 2

Taking selfies with her fans. In fact, Carlyn, the host made the decision to ban her fans from taking them with her at the event as it would delay the schedule. But she didn't care of it. After I thought about it, it seems that the event finished ahead of schedule. 

- Music : Grip! from the InuYasha anime(Korean version). She sang the song in 2004.

• Like 9

Poor the host.. he being ignored by Hyun Jin along the event..lol:lol: She appreciated her fans who have waited since morning even came from afar just for meet her. It didn't take long time only to take a photo, which it's really a meaningful things for fans.

@PointreeWe're very thankful to every surprises of videos that shared here, even shared every stories in fanmeet which we wouldn't know about it before. It makes us as her fans know about her more and love her more.:)

Ah, i really love that BGM^_^ it makes me want to rewatch Inuyasha again.

Now, still morning in my place. Today sun is shining brightly, just like our 'sun':D

ezgif-2-6ffaa4d9f9.jpg

ezgif-2-5c3a20807a.jpg

Source pic: dcinside.com

• Like 9

3 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Poor the host.. he being ignored by Hyun Jin along the event..

Yes. he said repeatedly "Please do not take a selfie with her it would delay the schedule" :D

In the last part of this video, you can see a fan's hands were trembling when he tried to take a selfie with her, possibly caused by nervousness. She covered her fan and pressed the shutter button instead of him.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, Pointree said:

Yes. he said repeatedly "Please do not take a selfie with her it would delay the schedule" :D

In the last part of this video, you can see a fan's hands were trembling when he tried to take a selfie with her, possibly caused by nervousness. She covered her fan and pressed the shutter button instead of him.

Hahaha:lol: he must be thought "with whom i'm talking to?".

Yes, he looks so nervous, thankfully SHJ initiative to did selfie by herself. 

@supergal99 what a coincidence! I were looking at her photos in DC, and get one which i thought she looks like a living doll before you mentioned abt it.

ezgif-2-93af3eb6ba.jpg

Source: dcinside.com

Is not the captions from PD said the same? "a living doll".

• Like 6