article.jpg

new articles mention hyunjin 

"Did not your wife jealous?" About the photo that was taken on the SNS topic with Seo Hyun-jin at the time of appearing "Oh Hae Young". That photo was a picture of my fellow actor Seo Hyun-jin, who hugged Kim Ki-doo in one's arms and made the same expressionless expression. 

http://news1.kr/articles/?2945750

Jungmin "" Oh Hae Young "group chat room ... I still contact

'Choi Pata' Huh Jungmin "" Oh Hae Young "group chat room ... I still contact"

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11443136

• Like 2

Seo Hyun-jin, lovely charm

Seo Hyun-jin, lovely charm

Seo Hyun - jin showed her romantic makeup brightly in her recently published star style magazine 'High Cut'. This spring, lip-makeup of creamy texture with softness on the lips is expected to be popular. Seo Hyun-jin created a sophisticated image by matching blusher and point color eye shadow to five lip colors such as pink and red orange respectively. In this photo, the female smile is emphasized by matching the brown soft smokey eyes and the toned down pink lips. The trendy color of this year

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01105366615866600&DCD=A10102

second article

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/620643

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

can somebody @ me if something new comes out?I'll not be here because of my midterms till next week :bawling: 

Something beautiful is the presence of male fans,I noticed that some fans had CARYN bags

• Like 4

16 hours ago, jenn96 said:

can somebody @ me if something new comes out?I'll not be here because of my midterms till next week :bawling: 

Omo... it already released?so excited:lol::D:lol: thank you for posting

ok, i'll @you whenever i post latest news:wink:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

Ah the new video certainly shows there were more male fans than the previous Carlyn fansign...but they don't dare to shake our queen's hands?:tongue:

This fan sign, she really has so many cute expressions from the various pics that has been posted! :wub:

I will be like Jenn96 relying on you all for updates! I'll be busy from now since I will be flying off next week for long spring break holiday...counting on you all Hyunjinies for news! And @jenn96 hwaiting for your mid terms!

@samaf which translator you used for the news article? seems to be quite good in terms of the English sentencing structuring as compared to previous ones.

@anggun11 I wonder why SBS release a compilation now....they are not releasing DVD director's cut I'm so sad, since blu ray is so expensive, I did not order this time.:bawling: and I haven't got time to watch my AOHY blu ray disks! will have to wait till I get back from my holiday.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Ah the new video certainly shows there were more male fans than the previous Carlyn fansign...but they don't dare to shake our queen's hands?:tongue:

This fan sign, she really has so many cute expressions from the various pics that has been posted! :wub:

I will be like Jenn96 relying on you all for updates! I'll be busy from now since I will be flying off next week for long spring break holiday...counting on you all Hyunjinies for news! And @jenn96 hwaiting for your mid terms!

@samaf which translator you used for the news article? seems to be quite good in terms of the English sentencing structuring as compared to previous ones.

@anggun11 I wonder why SBS release a compilation now....they are not releasing DVD director's cut I'm so sad, since blu ray is so expensive, I did not order this time.:bawling: and I haven't got time to watch my AOHY blu ray disks! will have to wait till I get back from my holiday.

actually it just google translator in the page I was surprised too 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Wonder what male fans gonna do with that Mesense and Carlyn product, it obvious only to get ticket for fansign^_^ 

They keep released other drama too, for promotion bluray maybe. If they release DVD director's cut, i'll be considering to order-_-

• Like 3

Hey, Where are you going?? You forgot your handshake:lol:

C7nODcYVwAApEPt.jpg

Such epic cuteness!! She's got loads of cuteness in her:wub:

"Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks.  Like in the way they do things...every time you see them, you just want to run up and hug them"

giphy.gif

Photo & gif cr to peachtree

"Beauty is the opposite of perfection- it's about confidence, charisma and character"

BVgDlxR.jpg

Photo cr to hyunjinlight

• Like 8

Just now, Pointree said:

@angel2013

Yes, It is available for preorder online and will ship on March 30~31. but it seems better to buy for me at a bookstore when the book is released. 

Thanks, but its all in Korean, I can't navigate, I'm looking at the Interpark global site, but it does not have this item :wacko:

• Like 3

Hi everyone! been so long since my last post!

I think i should delurk and drop by to say hi and say something obvious: Thanks for the update guys! and the translation, and the funny gifs, and the chit-chat, and info, and articles, and videos, and pretty pics, and the "blast from the past", and etc etc etc. 

U're much appreciated guys! (Especially for a fan like me who's been living like a sponge,high absorbancy kkkkkk). I'm sorry coz i can't contribute anything, but i ensure u guys, ur participation is more than enough to light up every hyunjinnies days whose been visiting. All around the world. (Just like mine hihiii). Sincerely thank you very much.

I love u guys, i love u hyunjinies :)

*Time to back to my lurking mode, adiós!

• Like 10

Samsung’s ALLAT pre-paid CARD print AD. This is the only AD of her in 2002, MILK days.

NQA7SAQ.jpg

jfSdPxD.jpg

They(MILK) received 30,000,000 Korean won(about $25,000, exchange rate of that time) in consideration of the ad.

They were long for advertising 'milk' brands(fit their image) and as far as I know, the offer came in....  Unfortunately,  it was cancelled due to  the sudden injury of one member, Yumi. - She had been away for more than two months during the group's activities.

• Like 9