17 hours ago, Pointree said:

Mesense was offering SHJ's special autograph event tickets(1~60) to customers who spend 100,000 Korean won or more at a particular store, so It seems like a reasonable expression. The remaining 40 tickets were on a first come, first served basis.:D

Yes it's resonable since it's for promotion program, the way she called them that cute, she looks doubted to call costumer:lol: even moderator laughed with her.

@angel2013 she looks same like in poster...:rolleyes:

@d2wach i don't know why, but i keep smile whenever i looked at her wide smile in the photos. Maybe I've been infected by her smile?

• Like 7

Thank you for gathering picture/video, everyone.

Her pink coat and bright lipstick color makes me feel spring is just around the corner of Korea:wub:

and..Pikachu! I'd never imagined to see you together. haha

• Like 7

@supergal99 Omg that fancam is gold :lol:

Fanboy:You are so beautiful

Our queen: Uh?? 

Fanboy:I said you are beautiful.

She still gets embarrassed ^_^

I know this is posted already but I've seen this hat at DCgall  so much.It feels weird seeing her wearing it.I thought it was just for fun.Turns out it was a present...

• Like 8

Rabbit that HJ drew? hmmm the last time a fan ask her to draw a cat, this time its a bunny:tongue:

@supergal99 I really love her with the flowers on her head,looks like fairy

@jenn96 I also heard a lot calling out that she's pretty! and I think I saw the same fanboy that was also there at Carlyn fansign:rolleyes:

@d2wach her smile, is so beautiful and infectious as @anggun11 said and seo lucky to get her hugs on top of her sign

• Like 6

I think she has balance fans, fangirl and fanboy, it's good if an artist have both genre. From what i've heard which someone has told me, it's mean she not only be admired because look but talent.

I like both of hers, talents and look, especially her smile that melted heart:)

@saku08 maybe because it's still a trend now, i mean 'Pokemon Go':lol::lol:

@angel2013 it's her drawing? looks exactly same with her hat:lol: 

Btw after this, how long we have to wait until her next public apperance??

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Btw after this, how long we have to wait until her next public apperance??

It makes me sad.. :dissapointed_relieved:

Beside star magazine cover, does she have another project? Anyone knows? 

I still want to see her more... today fansign is not enough.. #greedyfan #sorry ...:pensive:

• Like 7

16 hours ago, cutieloverz said:

It makes me sad.. 

Beside star magazine cover, does she have another project? Anyone knows? 

Yes, another waiting....-_- we still have another release CF, recent jeans, (estee launder didn't release video?) maybe another CF still in queue.

Yes, what a greedy fans...-_- <_<... me too...:tongue:

• Like 4

when she was told by a fanboy "yeppeoyo"

her usual cute facial expression:)

C7naJgWVYAAKVHw.jpg

cr to peachtree

Sunshinee smile + hearts= fan's heart melted:)

C7ncEovU8AEM5GH.jpg

Spoiler

C7nbIY8VUAEgdnt.jpg

C7nbIY6VUAA1EBs.jpg

"When she smiles back at you, it's like the whole world smiles back at you"

C7nbIYyV4AAAsEd.jpg

• Like 7

News and official update from High cut of her pictorial in vol194 of the magazine

Haha looks like everyone's having seohyunjin hangover! gah sorry there's not hangover cure for that except to have more of Hyunjinie:D

I'll try and do some trans of the fan's account of the fansign yesterday, she is really seo-cute in her response.

@anggun11 and @supergal99 yes she drew that rabbit and after that say sorry to the rabbit!:tongue: (I think she did the same when she drew the cat the last time)

• Like 9

This is so epic, look at her expression when the fan just walked off after taking her fan sign :tongue: the fan eventually came back to shake her hand but oh to capture this unforgettable moment :wink: her facial expression so cute

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

This is so epic, look at her expression when the fan just walked off after taking her fan sign :tongue: the fan eventually came back to shake her hand but oh to capture this unforgettable moment :wink: her facial expression so cute

Haha... she's so cute:blush: look like has been ignored:lol: initiative gave her hand before being asked.

• Like 6