Thank you so much for @angel2013& other translaters for birthday questionnaire. I couldn't understand it without you...!

I was happy to see Q12, she wants to be friends with Seolnan. I totally agree with it.

I remember she mentioned about Seolnan in last year's question as well. It was longest series in her carrier, so she must have special attachment to this role :)

@anggun11 Hallyu TOP magazine , yes this is the one I got!

and I also like the previous hair, like Seo-jung seonbae. but let's see..we'll find out on Thursday.

@supergal99@anggun11 I love your  posts! so funny. Now, I can go to sleep with smile:wink:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, saku08 said:

I remember she mentioned about Seolnan in last year's question as well. It was longest series in her carrier, so she must have special attachment to this role :)

@anggun11 Hallyu TOP magazine , yes this is the one I got!

Oh, i hope this different version from which has posted before-_-, so maybe has another interview...:D

Solnan truly the best character that maybe only a be found in drama.

Right, let's see on thursday...

i can sleep with smile too tonight...:)

Ks1HldgoLLmge8D1-JbuSF6hah0Lh2MxDN9WQ8MT

• Like 3

5 hours ago, angel2013 said:

i hope so too, yes I agree, I like her hairstyle in estee lauder and even MeSense photoshoot. but its hard to say, JHB seems to also have permed her hair, will these two do the same thing together?-_-

Here's the trans to HyunJinie's Q&A she posted on her twitter account. Thanks to many who help to contribute to make this trans complete and possible. Please visit the blog for full translations: https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/trans-seo-hyun-jin-birthday-qa-by-shj-dc-gall/

mqHYQfJ.jpg

CTZbakI.jpg

There are 5 pages in total!

I am so glad that she has turned up ! She is so delicate ! Hi to each and every hyunjinnie ! :heart:

• Like 4

HyunJinie will be on the cover model for The Star Magazine 4th Anniversary issue. Does that mean she will do an interview? *pretty please?* Same clothes as for SIWY denim photoshoot, guess its killing 2 birds with one stone? :tongue:

And this seems to be the setting for shoot, kinda dreamy? lazy? laid back?

• Like 7

MeSense official IG update: reminder for Hyunjinie fansign tomorrow, get ready for loads of SHJ pics/images/videos flooding tomorrow!:wub:

And @jenn96 @anggun11 maybe by tomorrow we'll know if she still has her curly hair lol

@icemaid that's a beautiful pic of barley tea couple! missed them! they both kinda look japanese in their outfits :tongue:

@devialawiah we all make mistakes, we just learn from them and move on. all Hyunjinies here are very nice people I guarantee you.:lol:

@saku08 you're welcome! its why we are working so hard, to let as many who love SHJ(and those have  not yet know SHJ) to know and love her more!

@supergal99 omo, that red scarf...does really reminds me of 'goblin' bride 

• Like 4

@supergal99 Yah, that kind of fantasy....red scarf remind of goblin...:lol::lol:

hope she'll get one fantasy drama this year, correction: all genre it's okay... as long it's her choice, bec i believe her choice^_^ even if melodrama, i like melodrama so much..^_^ 'wink' unnie @angel2013

@angel2013 :cry: as long her hair and her outfit are match, i'll be okay with it...

42rSPvnpKEu_LqmZnadJ1V1H-hzALJJqNLiUQr-G

@devialawiah just take it easy, we only joking to liven up the mood. Hope you keep join with us, whatever our contribution that's all for our sake...:)

• Like 3