1 hour ago, cutieloverz said:

And it makes me love her even more... :dissapointed_relieved:

You must be very happy and proud of her @Pointree ..bec u know very well her journey and hardwork from beginning until she has succeeded like now..:blush:

Me too..... I was reading all this good new,I used to love her and now I love her more and I admire her more.She is my idol.Thank you @Pointree....I am so Happy!!! My shinny  star ★(☆^ー^☆):heart::blush:

• Like 6

She is always multi-talented so much but just there had been no luck with her.

Many people like idol fans waited for her re-debut n hoped to see her as singer before her appearance as actress.

They and I were quite surprised when seeing her acting first time in HwangJini (2006) though now we well know that was very good choice she changed her job.:D

• Like 7

On 3/19/2017 at 10:05 AM, kismet0914 said:

They and I were quite surprised when seeing her acting first time in HwangJini (2006) though now we well know that was very good choice she changed her job.:D

So she has many loyal fans like you @Pointree @kismet0914 and others. We're happy to know you all and history when SHJ 'dissapeared' for a long time, it's very interesting...:D

That must be very excited when first time saw her in acting. Moreover now she is a great actress that has been claimed has a good skill of it.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Kyaaa a really Good Monday morning to all! Hyunjinie tweeted her answers to questionaire posted by SHJ DC fans! need translations so badly lol...

So do I... someone please help.... :confounded:

I wish i can read hangul... :pensive:

• Like 4

Good monday morning Hyujinnies!

It's really a good morning since our HyunJin has twitted after a thousand years,  that i decided to unlurk to share my excitedness to all of you here.

So good to visit this thread to know someone who has been a follower of Hyunjin since the beginning. So much respect to you @pointree. Thank you for joining us. I also subscribed to your youtube account.

Please continue to share your stories with MILK and HyunJin and anything about her. It makes my day brighter.

Have a good day ahead everyone.

Oh yes, hoping to read a translated answers of HyunJin in the fans questionnaire...

Thanks.... 

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Hyunjinie tweeted her answers to questionaire posted by SHJ DC fans! need translations so badly lol...

She answered the questionaire...:D

It's a jpeg file, can't using a translator but have to read all the hangul...:o

Ehmm, maybe some of us can help?^_^

@mail3227 a thousand years...it must be since at primeval..:lol::lol:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, anggun11 said:

A poll about: "Which stars are supposed to have hidden powers?"

and the result so fantastic...:o our queen in 1st place with 61,3%...!!!

Waiting for the time when she reveal her hidden powers:D

Percentage of her charm:

- Shining 54,7%
- Intelligent 15,1%
- Beautiful 12,3%
- Healthy Beauty 9,4%
- Cool 7,5%
- Like a geek 0,9%

Source: dcinside.mycelebs.com

I think most of us like that off-shoulder outfit too, but since @angel2013 has mentioned it so i added it:D She looks both sexy plus innocent with that outfitB).

Thanks for this and especially the translations! Haha "hidden powers" sure sounds like she's some kind of superhero or something :tongue: I would prefer it as hidden charms hehehe but look at that winning gap! wow congrats!

@mail3227 omo a thousand years, did you brush off those cobwebs before you came?:D

@Pointree oh wow you're even in the first fanclub! Hyunjin is very fortunate to have fans like you who stuck out till the end! And we are so glad to know you here too! Yes, her hard work finally paid off! Now she's not only recognised in Korea but also internationally as you can see. We are all happy that through AOHY she was made known to all of us.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Thanks for this and especially the translations! Haha "hidden powers" sure sounds like she's some kind of superhero or something :tongue: I would prefer it as hidden charms hehehe but look at that winning gap! wow congrats!

I think it's a bit different with charms...Charms is what we can see of her, but the 'hidden powers' is something like potential which hidden in her, am i right??hihi:D

• Like 2

I try to translate it, I can write/read in hangul but don't understand. so I translate hangul to english by googtranslate.

(1) which of the following is the most trembling moment?

1. drama 1st broadcast 5 minutes ago

2. drama transcript reading (hyun jin choose this)

3. speaking of the award ceremony

4. when you see the wonderful scenery in your travels

5. when I open the courier box just arrived

(2) 2016 sbs when you're talking about a good acting performance award on a performance subject, write down what you thought when busted it accidentally

Hyunjinie wrote : "oh? ijin mwoji?"

only two questions, hihi :D if I have enought time I try to translate it again. I hope some of us can translate it too.

Sorry if I'm wrong or bad translation :)

• Like 7

I roughly translated the last question and her handwritten answer.

Q.34 

Finally, leave a message to your fans in 227 words.

A:

Should I take the test every year? Sometimes I think I should not this…. Sometimes I think it’s only once a year. It seems to be okay… I’m having some mixed feelings.

However, There are too many questions for me to answer. Anyway, Thank you for your congratulations every year. Thanks for your attention, and many of you have contributed to the donation. That means a lot.

I hope each of you enjoyed the joy of sharing your sincerity and warmth with someone who needs help

Things I get to realize as I was getting older - It is not easy to live in a balanced way as a good person.

Whenever I get older, I want to be a good adult.

I hope each of you to live wisely and balancing your life well.  Please stay healthy this year.

Thank you.

+

Q.33 

You finished the 3th Seo Hyunjin test. This test is more difficult than the previous test and the number of test questions increased. How do you feel about it?

A:

Please make the test questions easier.. There are some questions that I cannot answer because I feel embarrassed to ‘write’ it.

• Like 14

@anggun11 and @Pointree thanks for the translations! whatever little bit helps us to understand better! haha you can do it one question at a time and when you finished, we will collate it and put it up properly for everyone :tongue:

I'm so happy I finally got my AOHY blu ray disks TODAY! I was afraid it won't come before I go away for holiday, so glad it came before that. But I'm not lucky enough to get HyunJin's sign, however I did get papa oh's sign, this was given out randomly. Sorry but due to their legal rights, I am not able to share with you much about the director's cut limited edition since we are prohibited expressly to do so, anyway I haven't even started watching it yet since I just got it. I hope it will be good, since I waited very long for it.-_-

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Ngoc Hoang said:

Jump Ent updated. Was She in her house in those photes? Really want to see her in another project or show :'(

SEO BEAUTIFUL

48 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 and @Pointree thanks for the translations! whatever little bit helps us to understand better! haha you can do it one question at a time and when you finished, we will collate it and put it up properly for everyone :tongue:

I'm so happy I finally got my AOHY blu ray disks TODAY! I was afraid it won't come before I go away for holiday, so glad it came before that. But I'm not lucky enough to get HyunJin's sign, however I did get papa oh's sign, this was given out randomly. Sorry but due to their legal rights, I am not able to share with you much about the director's cut limited edition since we are prohibited expressly to do so, anyway I haven't even started watching it yet since I just got it. I hope it will be good, since I waited very long for it.-_-

Congratulation! That edition is a real jem. so sure you will love it 

• Like 3