Kolping FB event update. 

@anggun11 @kismet0914 really? she still travelling? ninja gurl, we can't tell if the shoes belongs to her. I'm glad RDTK is getting good coverage in Japan, let's hope it also do well in Japan in terms of ratings!

@saku08 Really? anyone can join? Foreigner can join? I really want a chance at those signed pics! anyway good luck to you!hope you get one!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

I haven't watched Madonna. Are the footage from the short film? 

It's official trailer of the AISFF(Asiana International Short Film Fetival) 2009. Ku Hye-sun directed this trailer. It isn't footage from a short film, just made for the film festival. 

Edited by Pointree
  • Like 8

17 hours ago, Pointree said:

It's official trailer of the AISFF(Asiana International Short Film Fetival) 2009. Ku Hye-sun directed this trailer. It isn't footage from a short film, just made for the film festival. 

Wow, thanks for the clarification, the uploader directly clarified it. It's such a good quality video to collect Seo Hyun Jin's materpiece.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Pointree said:

@Pointree thank you for dropping by here.  :) We appreciate your HQ videos & combining  the singing voice of our dear Seo Hyun Jin.  We hope to see more of your videos of her and may you also come here often to post anything and everything about her.  

• Like 7

2 hours ago, d2wach said:

@Pointree thank you for dropping by here.  :) We appreciate your HQ videos & combining  the singing voice of our dear Seo Hyun Jin.  We hope to see more of your videos of her and may you also come here often to post anything and everything about her.  

Thank you very much for your kind and warm welcome. Yes I will come here often if possible.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Pointree said:

Thank you very much for your kind and warm welcome. Yes I will come here often if possible.

Welcome! and yes do come here as often as you can! all we ever talk about here is Seo Hyun Jin hahaha

Kinda belated, since kolping images have already been circulating, but an official news coverage on her official appointment as exclusive model for their product

And additional pics from the blog

@anggun11 so finally JHB vacation is over? (ok we all assume that SHJ is with her throughout) ah it must be nice to go antartic to see aurora, that's one of my dreams too, I wish to fulfill it one day.

@samaf I would do the same hehehe buy the chicken if it has SHJ pic on the box. The shampoo CF she has is sold in my country too, if they put SHJ pic on it, I will buy one to try :lol:

• Like 3

20 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 so finally JHB vacation is over? (ok we all assume that SHJ is with her throughout) ah it must be nice to go antartic to see aurora, that's one of my dreams too, I wish to fulfill it one day.

Seems like that, they were about to leaving Argentina.

Is it possible go to Antarctic?if can i wish too, that's a perfect place to see my beloved 'Aurora'.-_-

from SHJ's stylist:

Spoiler

Not sure if her stylist really joined to SHJ's vacation, yesterday she already in Paju-Korea while from JHB's IG was in Argentina or about to leaving Argentina.

Spoiler

• Like 5

Seo Hyun Jin + Kolping Sports Wear---perfect combination for Outdoor activities :blush:

OqBNDQS.jpg

hKI4kmU.jpg

I understand why Seo Hyun Jin loves to  travel.  One article  has this to say about travelling..

Travel fills you up with new knowledge and experiences, one that may have the potential to completely shift your perceptions about the world and your outlook on life. The continuous feeling of refreshment while travelling leaves a calming effect on you and enable you to channelize your thoughts in the positive direction.

Travel enriches one's heart, soul and mind...

• Like 8