@angel2013 Thanks for showing us the scrapbook. It's beautiful and impressive! It's just daunting to even imagine how much time, effort and money you put into making this.

Hyun Jin must be so happy to have a fan like you! I'm sure she will love it to bits. (I wonder if she's received it?)
Thanks for having me to be part of this project. My letter pales in comparison with the rest but your thoughtful little touch-up made it a little less out-of-place.. :joy:

• Like 7

More touching  birthday messages this time from Twitterland.  Sharing them here for us to enjoy too:wub:

#Happy33thHyunjinDay #서현진_생일_축하해

C5nZaQzVMAAASgG.jpg

C5nYUR8VUAAApqL.jpg

Cr: Sybil @sybiltown

You have a heart of gold and everytime you share your amazing soul a little piece of you is shared with everyone you meet ♡

C5ok-AjUsAAFi0b.jpg

Cr: 헨지니 @saranghyunjin

@angel2013 the birthday scrapbook is truly a  work of love...Every page is so artistic. :)  thank you for everything.  Hyun Jin will surely enjoy looking at it esp all the meaningful messages  that were beautifully and artistically nestled in each page.♡

• Like 10

fQAG2Na.jpg

What a special day spending with HJ fans from all over, even when the day ends, let's continue to celebrate the person that she is and support her in whatever she decide to do in her life, career or otherwise.

@uknowahah every message is precious because it comes from the heart.

@devialawiah you will have to delete the images in your quote.

Thank you all for the compliments for the scrapbook, I did it with all my heart hoping to put justice to the lovely messages you all have for Hyunjinie. May she truly feel the love and support from all of you!

• Like 12

14 hours ago, angel2013 said:

It's not mybirthday but why am I so excited? So glad to see so many of you dropping your wishes for HJ! and especially to the the de-lurkers! welcome @maggie mazzucca and @anggun11 bravo! well done on the video! wish I knew how to do one too hehehe

And here's the completed Seo Hyun Jin birthday scrapbook we did for HJ's birthday! It's not great but its personal because its all hand made! The video is compiled by me not our pro-team so its crappy forgive me for that with my limited skills(ok I've got no skills in it haha) I missed out a page while taking the photos and if you cannot find your message its probably in one of the sealed envelopes because your message is too long kkkk

Please do not take it elsewhere without permission.

Ah in case you do not know, we are still building up a blog site to share all HJ's stuff where it can be easily found, it is still in progress but here's the link https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/soompi-hyunjinies-birthday-project-2017/

And once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SHINING STAR! May today and everyday be filled with nothing but good things, may she be surrounded and protected by love and happiness now and forever!

OMG @angel2013, I'm absolutely bowled over by all the effort you put into the birthday gift. I almost cried watching the video. You are 100% and more the loveliest angel for us Soompi Hyunjinies. 

:heart:

Of course our birthday gal is someone who's extra special because it was through her that such a bunch of wonderful people here come together in great positivity and happiness. She's just beautiful and so are  all of you too.

:blush:

• Like 10

Happy 33th Birthday dear Seo Hyun Jin..Hope you have a beautiful day today to celebrate and be happy in whatever path you choose. May God always keep you in good hand, and could always spread the love you have to others..

Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you my dear shinning queen SEO HYUN JIN

• Like 9

@supergal99 you never fail to amaze me with all those appropriate gifs, they make me smile all the time :D

@kopifan haha your're right, she's extra special, that's why I put extra effort! bec she's worth it. I hope our ninja birthday girl is enjoying her birthday privately somewhere :wub:-_-

Thank you all Hyunjinies for making this thread so lively today! Let's wait patiently for her next project while she takes a well deserve break now.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, angel2013 said:

And here's the completed Seo Hyun Jin birthday scrapbook we did for HJ's birthday! It's not great but its personal because its all hand made! The video is compiled by me not our pro-team so its crappy forgive me for that with my limited skills(ok I've got no skills in it haha) I missed out a page while taking the photos and if you cannot find your message its probably in one of the sealed envelopes because your message is too long kkkk

Ah in case you do not know, we are still building up a blog site to share all HJ's stuff where it can be easily found, it is still in progress but here's the link https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/soompi-hyunjinies-birthday-project-2017/

And once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SHINING STAR! May today and everyday be filled with nothing but good things, may she be surrounded and protected by love and happiness now and forever!

WOW...... !!! @angel2013 IT'S BEAUTIFUL,

SO TOUCHING AND HEARTFELT.

THE QUOTES ARE UPLIFTING AND APT FOR HER

LOVE THE MUSIC . IT REFLECTS THE CLASSINESS OF SEO HYUN JIN

HI TO ALL IN THIS THREAD......... YOU ARE AMAZING FANS

( I see old friends :wub:  @supergal99, @d2wach, @icemaid, @aureamirasol, @samaf, @anggun11 @mail3227, @kopifan@dianero , @khatelaloves forgive me if I missed out anyone from our AMO days.

tumblr_inline_o8r3koxWxh1qelu2x_500.gif

Credit : gifmaker lovecode

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUN JIN

MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH HAPPINESS AND LOVE FOREVER

7bZu2nvJtjagsgWybwIaaYt9ZYvwUOEQ8Ab_eEtKCredit : gifmaker

( I sent greetings too in AMO thread )

Credit : @angel2013

• Like 11

@lavender2love awww...thanks and so awesome of you to drop by with your wishes for HJ! missed your chatty banter and illustrative images and gifs. been too busy with SHJ to visit AMO thread.

@d2wach peachtree videos never fails to disappoints me but amazes me each time she does one!

good morning Hyunjinies, sharing some awesome pics from Jump blog to start your day, I know its just begining of the week, let HJ hardworking spirit also stirs you for the week ahead, aja fighting!

IlKLToE.jpg

4lhQmmW.jpg

Kh5L3mD.jpg

• Like 9

On 2/27/2017 at 7:03 AM, angel2013 said:

It's not mybirthday but why am I so excited? So glad to see so many of you dropping your wishes for HJ! and especially to the the de-lurkers! welcome @maggie mazzucca and @anggun11 bravo! well done on the video! wish I knew how to do one too hehehe

Great job @angel2013

You couldn't pick a better bgm for your video! :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

Great job @angel2013

You couldn't pick a better bgm for your video! :D

Haha ikr, my fav song by Yiruma Kiss the Rain :wub:

Some new collection update from agatha, don't have time to save those yet, so just pinch from IG of seohyunjinfc who's always quick with everything^_^

Off the shoulder is a hot trend in Korea? SHJ is rocking those off the shoulder pieces, she looks really good in them, the sexy collar bone has something to do with it? If you got it, flaunt it, hehehe

• Like 8

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

Off the shoulder is a hot trend in Korea? SHJ is rocking those off the shoulder pieces, she looks really good in them, the sexy collar bone has something to do with it? If you got it, flaunt it, hehehe

I can't agree with you more. She looks sssoooo good in off the shoulder pieces. Highlights the hot sexy collar bone and neckline, shoulder she has...:blush:

• Like 5