Guest AlecRuby

OHMYGOSH, SHE DID NOT KISSED MICKEY, SHE MUST BE THE LUCKIEST GIRL TO DO THAT. I AM A MAJOR MICKEY FAN AND I USUALLY DISLIKE GIRLS THAT ARE PAIRED UP WITH HIM, BUT HYUN JIN IS NOT BAD AT ALL. I LOVE HER ACTUALLY WITH MICKEY. ALSO WHEN DID SHE STAR IN A DRAMA WITH HERO? DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LINK TO HER PHOTOSHOOT WITH MICKEY AND DRAMA WITH HERO?

I THINK SHE IS GETTING PRETTIER, SHE REMINDS ME A LITTLE OF THE TAIWANESE ACTRESS JANINE ZHANG.

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

her drama with hero is also a drama starring TVXQ.

haha^^ the controversial "dating on earth"

it was launched in 2006 but no one knows why they keep on moving the release date ^^

DBSK'S 2ND THEATRICAL TV DRAMA 'DATING ON THE EARTH'

AIR DATE: SEPT 30TH 2006

CAST

Park Yoochun - Highschool student who marrys his teacher.

Kim Jaejoong - Charisma transfer student who lost his parents when he was young and grew up lonely.

Jung Yunho - The smart & good looking school president

Shim Changmin - 2nd generation son of a big company. Comes from a wealthy family.

Kim Junsu - Friend of Yoochun who is pure & laid-back

Suh Hyunjin - Yoochun's Wife + homeroom teacher

[sYNOPSIS]

Dating on the Earth is a romantic comedy which draws the story of a highschool student and his homeroom teacher's thrilling marriage and school life. There will also be a love triangle and episodes that show the love between the couple.

Tardy student "Park YooChun" marries a teacher "Suh Hyunjin" and his wife becomes his homeroom teacher. The drama will show episodes that occur between them. "Kim Jaejoong" a troublemaker student in the same class as Park Yoochun, gets feelings for the hoomroom teacher and this starts a love triangle between the three. This starts a complicated story.

it says sept 2006 was the release date.. but it is not shown until now..

a scene on the drama ^^

a picture that got a lot of TVXQ fans from disliking her ^^

but i think it's alright with them now.

c8.jpg

Guest AlecRuby

wow, i don't get why people dislike her. i think she is awesome. pretty girl, good voice, and acting isn't bad at all.

they seriously need to release the drama. i can't believe it been filmed two years ago and nothing is happening. what a waste. i seen the pics and everything of yoochun with hyun jin, and they are just sweet.

Guest AlecRuby

yeah, that's the only clip i found too. i think that is it stupid to film it and not release it yet.

i think it pretty touching seeing the pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xxCharybdiSxx

anyways, while there are no updates of HYUNJIN i managed to upload some MILK vids.

i uploaded about 18 MILK vids and performances in my youtube channel^^

hope you can take a look and comment as well.

i got the vids from tudou and video.qq so many of you probably saw it before.

anyways, the quality is not the best.. but hey! as long as its MILK right?

hehe^^

here is my youtube channel link:: MILK vids

have a nice day everyone!!

s90.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest BendyStraw

She has the leading female role in, the Story of Wine. And her fellow cast member as a supporting role is No Min Woo (Rose of TRAX)!!! Sunny is doing the main theme for their movie... I wish it was her instead. >_> Would be even greater if it was Hyun Jin featuring Min Woo on the piano!

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

wah!! that's a great update!!

please keep posting if u got news about her^^

im so happy HyunJin and Heebon have projects... and for Rose as well, althoe i still miss him in the Trax.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BendyStraw

I made a comment on Isak's radio show yesterday on how she should collaborate with Hyun Jin, Hee Bon, and Bomi to make M.I.L.K. 2.0 but she brought some shocking news today...

She couldn't say who and how many... but she said that a few have decided not to renew their contract in the upcoming days... this could mean Hyun Jin might leave SM and the release of her movie with TVXQ might be officially halted. but i think its unlikely she's leaving because of her recent movie along side other SM actor, No Min Woo.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xxCharybdiSxx

i think hyunjin and bomi left SM already.

WELCOME TO SM ENTERTAINMENT HOME

ศิลปิน : BOA - TVXQ - SUPER JUNIOR - THE GRACE - GIRL GENEREION - HEE BON - H.O.T.- S.E.S - KANG TA - ZHANG LI YIN - HENRY - TRAX - BLACK BEAT - Ayumi ( Sugar ) - ISAK - Zhon Mi - SHinee - Ara - Yeon Hee -

Song Kwang Sik -Jeon Hye Bin -Yoo Young Jin

from a Thai Forum.

and see that jeon Hye Bin is in SM.

i still dont know if this is true.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest xxCharybdiSxx

BendyStraw:

honestly, i havent seen the 4tomorrow mv, but since you said she's in it, what mv is it?

and i havent found any DS ent either, maybe TS ent? where secret and untouchable are signed under?

im not too sure about the article cos i cant translate nor understand most words, but an article of gu hye sun was on the same page, maybe because hyunjin starred at her film?

... edit.

HyunJin will be in a musical with Yunho called "Palace"? not sure.

she starred in Seo Young Eun MV

and the film directed by Gu Hye Sun, Magic.

apparently she is also part of the movie, "Embarassing"

i still dont know what management is she signed though...