On July 8, 2016 at 0:50 PM, angel2013 said:
<五個孩子>申惠善,看了<又是吳海英>之後成為徐玄振的熱血粉絲
2016.07.01 '아이가 다섯' 신혜선 "'또! 오해영' 보고 서현진 열혈팬 됐어요"[인터뷰] Kaoty翻譯/轉載註明Pearl . 徐玄振 서현진
13606731_604370499724870_507551594408038
申惠善對於"是否有嚮往的女演員"的提問, 一秒也沒有遲疑的說出徐玄振。
她說:「以前從來沒有迷過女演員,但看著<又是吳海英>,深深迷上了徐玄振前輩。」又說:「因為還沒有完全把電視劇看完,打算在IPTV上面看,也刻意不去看結局相關的新聞。」顯示了"徐玄振症候群"的樣貌。
申惠善對於"有可能飾演像吳海英這樣的角色嗎"的提問,她搖著手回應說:「雖然會想演,但似乎沒辦法做到。覺得是只有徐玄振前輩才有辦法展現出的特色。」
申惠善對於<又是吳海英>的愛已到了令<五個孩子>的製作團隊與對手演員成勛也吐舌的地步。申惠善說:「看了Eric和徐玄振的吻戲影片之後,向導演拜託能不能也拍這種激烈的吻戲,還跟成勛哥哥問說能不能像Eric那樣拍吻戲。」令人莞爾。

Source:https://www.facebook.com/notes/pearl-徐玄振-서현진/五個孩子申惠善看了又是吳海英之後成為徐玄振的熱血粉絲/604370409724879

Rough translation by me : Actress Shin Hye Sun of Drama Five Children became a big fan of Seo Hyun Jin after watching OHYA.

When asked if there is any actress that she admires, Shin Hye Sun immediately replies its Seo Hyun Jin.

She said,"I've never admire any female actress before but after watching OHYA, I've become admirer of Seo Hyun Jin sunbae"

When asked if she would take on a role like OHY, she replied, " Although I would like to, but I don't think I can, it seems like a character only Seo Hyun Jin sunbae can carry out."

Shin Hye Sun's love for OHYA is so great that she even ask the director and actor of Five children if they can have that kind of kiss scenes like Eric and Seo Hyun Jin in the drama.

(I did not translate the part highlighted in orange.)

I totally agree, its a role only Seo Hyun Jin can carry out! She brings Oh Hae Young to live and relatable and lovable at the same time.

I'm sorry guys maybe it just out of topic but recently I just watch Happy Together Eps Shin Hye Sun and Sung Hoon ( act as a couple in kbs weekend drama five children if i'm not wrong ) They're sooo obviously like each other when the mc ask them to do one of their scene in the drama shin hye sun looks so awkward and shy like dunno what to do XD I got the feelings she just like our hyun jin unnie it's not identically I mean. Their gesture, shy faces, reaction towards each other makes me think about RicHyun!! I know for sure it's not shipper thread so forgive me first X))) Can't we have both of them in Happy Together (i guess probably we can't) or maybe just hyun jin unnie? I'm craving for Hyun Jin unnie to be in variety show huhuuu

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Haii all chingus here.. i just know this thread exist.. LOL.. sometimes i post about shj in shipper thread.. happy to know this thread and its been active again after ohya..

Btw, did u guys talking about shj family? I think her family is pretty rich.. someone already post this pic at page 1.. her house is big.. but this is long ago, dont know about it now..

Wahh.. a lot of things about shj i just know recently.. i dont know if shj and dong wan is much close b4 bcoz i think they didnt have much scene together in d peak.. but since both r talkative, maybe they chat a lot at peak's filming site..

D things that dong wan said, like shj told him, even after marriage, she wants to live in different houses, make me think that maybe she isnt ready for marriage/settle down (d feelings to be attached to / controled by somebody).. i guess she still has d passion to be free n go everywhere she wants (travelling).. and it can be done if she is still single right?

I remember watch shj in running man eps 253.. i'm a big fan of running man, but i dont know shj yet at that time.. its so funny when kwang soo tease her that she pretend to be cute.. LOL.. he even said that she is a "shallow" type? What does he mean? :D maybe he means that she is too simple minded??

Yoo jae suk asked if kwang soo is close with shj, and kwang soo answer that they work in a drama together (i still dont know what drama.. anybody know?). Its so funny when shj gave a gesture to kwang soo to shut his big mouth..LOL. Maybe he knew some of her secret..

And also i remember that shj told kwang soo that she about to choose kim joong kook as her partner so she can win (she is competitive too).. but out of no where, kwang soo suddenly talk about kim joong kook dont want to get married.. shj asked he cant?? Kwang soo just said there should be a reason behind it.. then he said better to shut his mouth.. :D 

i wonder why kwang soo suddenly talk about marriage with shj.. remember in taxi show, shj told that her past relationship was 5 years.. maybe its d most serious one (going to marriage tought), but she broke up with him maybe bcoz she isnt ready yet? (Just my thought)

P.s: sorry for my long rant here.. :D

You may be right about the marriage part.You can have kids ,you can live in the same house with another man without getting married but getting married but not living together sounds like an open relationship.I think her thoughts must be different now.At least one of her break ups was because she didnt want to get married at the time IMO.She is more mature now so I believe she knows what she wants.

Kwang Soo and  SHJ worked together in Goddess of Fire.It was my first drama of SHJ:)She is not the female lead though.

That talk about KJK not getting married was because at first she wanted to choose him as her partner in the game but Kwang Soo said He would order you around and talk all day.You would get tired.Why do you think he is still single?To which SHJ replied Then it is not that he doesnt want to,he cant get married.(It has been so long this is just what I remember have to check)^_^

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I just know that the three musketeres have 3 season package.. each consist of 12 eps.. maybe shj will appear again in season 2 n 3.. wahh.. i got excited.. and now since she bcome more famous, i think season 2 n 3 will got more of viewers attention..

https://youtu.be/6_WCnyVdUUA

Wasn't it cancelled?I remember reading something like that.:huh:

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Is it?? I dont know yet..

ya it was cancelled 2 years back coz of the low ratings (tvn claimed they didn't do well for saguek dramas), i followed that story as i wanted to watch more of SHJ but too bad. dunno why ratings were poor but IMO, T3M was a good watch and i did enjoy it - even the BTS scenes with SHJ in it were sooooo cute. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Haii all chingus here.. i just know this thread exist.. LOL.. sometimes i post about shj in shipper thread.. happy to know this thread and its been active again after ohya..

Btw, did u guys talking about shj family? I think her family is pretty rich.. someone already post this pic at page 1.. her house is big.. but this is long ago, dont know about it now..

Wahh.. a lot of things about shj i just know recently.. i dont know if shj and dong wan is much close b4 bcoz i think they didnt have much scene together in d peak.. but since both r talkative, maybe they chat a lot at peak's filming site..

D things that dong wan said, like shj told him, even after marriage, she wants to live in different houses, make me think that maybe she isnt ready for marriage/settle down (d feelings to be attached to / controled by somebody).. i guess she still has d passion to be free n go everywhere she wants (travelling).. and it can be done if she is still single right?

I remember watch shj in running man eps 253.. i'm a big fan of running man, but i dont know shj yet at that time.. its so funny when kwang soo tease her that she pretend to be cute.. LOL.. he even said that she is a "shallow" type? What does he mean? :D maybe he means that she is too simple minded??

Yoo jae suk asked if kwang soo is close with shj, and kwang soo answer that they work in a drama together (i still dont know what drama.. anybody know?). Its so funny when shj gave a gesture to kwang soo to shut his big mouth..LOL. Maybe he knew some of her secret..

And also i remember that shj told kwang soo that she about to choose kim joong kook as her partner so she can win (she is competitive too).. but out of no where, kwang soo suddenly talk about kim joong kook dont want to get married.. shj asked he cant?? Kwang soo just said there should be a reason behind it.. then he said better to shut his mouth.. :D 

i wonder why kwang soo suddenly talk about marriage with shj.. remember in taxi show, shj told that her past relationship was 5 years.. maybe its d most serious one (going to marriage tought), but she broke up with him maybe bcoz she isnt ready yet? (Just my thought)

P.s: sorry for my long rant here.. :D

The pic doesn't look like a house to me? Looks like a cafe/restaurant, maybe a place where she did the interview? :blink:

SHJ just have a few close friends, her BFF Goo Hye Sun,close friends-Park Hee Von(since MILK days), Yeo Woo Jin(same agency-cameo in OHYA), Kim JiHoon and Lee Kwang Soo(from drama Goddess of Fire). (info from SHJ baidu bar)

So happy to see this thread moving!

• Like 5

“越是受喜歡的電視劇,受到辱罵的立場也不同。非常可怕。因為如此不得已成為敵人的存在,所以很傷心也很憂鬱。但是電視劇結束的話,覺得是角色留下的,自我安慰而度過艱難的時間。但是雖然沒有和玄振說這些特別的話,她卻比誰都瞭解我的想法。她說電視劇結束後的兩個月去學西班牙語然後去旅行(笑)。好像找到小時候失去的朋友。我在拍攝時待命的時間比較多。有的時候要等30個小時。玄振說‘祝賀姐姐最後一集’在淩晨給我蛋糕。沒有像這樣顧慮其他人,體力又好的演員。我當時哭了也感覺這樣的孩子只能成功啊。感覺到她是很優秀的演員。”

Credit Source: SHJ baidu bar/Pearl HyunJin/translator: 蝴蝶飞了

Original interview from StarSeoulTV on 10/7/2016.

Translating a part of Jeon Hye Bin's post drama interview about OHYA-parts only relating to Seo Hyun Jin from above.

"The more popular a drama is, the degree of hatred is also different and can be frightening. Becoming 'enemies' in unfortunate circumstances so I became a bit depressed. (I think she is referring to the relationship between pretty HY and just HY here.) But when the drama ends, what the character left for me is a period of self-consolation through difficult times. Even though I've never spoken to SHJ about all these (what's she's thinking or going thru) she understood me more than anyone else what I was going through. She says when the drama ends, let's go and learn spanish then go travelling together *laughs*. It seems like I found a long lost childhood friend. During filming, I am on standby quite often, sometimes even as long as 30 hours. Hyun Jin celebrated my last day of filming with a cake. She is such a thoughtful, considerate and energetic person. I cried then and truthfully felt that such a person must succeed. I really think she is such an outstanding actress."

Couldn't agree more, Hyun Jinnie and Eric has the most scenes, and HJ has a lot of lines, yet she finds time to be concern and care for her co-stars and co-workers, its so commendable. A selfless, hardworking person should succeed shouldn't they?

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

“越是受喜歡的電視劇,受到辱罵的立場也不同。非常可怕。因為如此不得已成為敵人的存在,所以很傷心也很憂鬱。但是電視劇結束的話,覺得是角色留下的,自我安慰而度過艱難的時間。但是雖然沒有和玄振說這些特別的話,她卻比誰都瞭解我的想法。她說電視劇結束後的兩個月去學西班牙語然後去旅行(笑)。好像找到小時候失去的朋友。我在拍攝時待命的時間比較多。有的時候要等30個小時。玄振說‘祝賀姐姐最後一集’在淩晨給我蛋糕。沒有像這樣顧慮其他人,體力又好的演員。我當時哭了也感覺這樣的孩子只能成功啊。感覺到她是很優秀的演員。”

Translating a part of Jeon Hye Bin's post drama interview about OHYA-parts only relating to Seo Hyun Jin from above.

"The more popular a drama is, the degree of hatred is also different and can be frightening. Becoming 'enemies' in unfortunate circumstances so I became a bit depressed. (I think she is referring to the relationship between pretty HY and just HY here.) But when the drama ends, what the character left for me is a period of self-consolation through difficult times. Even though I've never spoken to SHJ about all these (what's she's thinking or going thru) she understood me more than anyone else what I was going through. She says when the drama ends, let's go and learn spanish then go travelling together *laughs*. It seems like I found a long lost childhood friend. During filming, I am on standby quite often, sometimes even as long as 30 hours. Hyun Jin celebrated my last day of filming with a cake. She is such a thoughtful, considerate and energetic person. I cried then and truthfully felt that such a person must succeed. I really think she is such an outstanding actress."

Couldn't agree more, Hyun Jinnie and Eric has the most scenes, and HJ has a lot of lines, yet she finds time to be concern and care for her co-stars and co-workers, its so commendable. A selfless, hardworking person should succeed shouldn't they?

Ahh... this makes me teary eyed....

Agree with you! So let us spread our love for HyunJinnie... she deserves a lot of love!

To move on from OHYA, I am now watching alternately LE2 and KDBSH... I have heard/read a lot of good feedback re KDBSH, I should have started it a long time ago, but it has too many episodes... I'm afraid to start watching and not finish it... But then you have to congratulate me guys, I am already in ep13, and so far I am enjoying it... The plot is interesting.. the story is well written and of course our HyunJinnie is very cute as usual... Why is it that she's always casted as the simple beauty and a girl who loves to eat?... It's very contrary to her vey slim figure!... I guess, she's one of the actress that looks so beautiful when eating/chewing food, even if her mouth is full, she still looks so cute/pretty... But then the drama has 108episodes so I still have a long way to go....

• Like 5

15 hours ago, kopifan said:

Was about to speculate about SHJ friendship with Dong Wan in the other shippers thread but decided to put it here instead.

By chance I came across Dong Wan's vapp recording in March this year (at least that's what it says). Interestingly he talked about wanting to get married and going to Himalayas. I think he's really serious about going to Himalayas and he's known to be quite into extreme sports, skiing in New Zealand, biking, etc.

Watch at around 5:00, there was a interesting exchange with his fans where you can't quite make out whether he was talking about having a "reserve" to go Himalayas with him or to live with him.....somehow SHJ comes to mind. Lol.

Thank you @kopifan for sharing the video.

I hope he gets to go to Himalayas. "reserve"? awesome if its Hyunjinie! Maybe she can do another stint, Up in the mountain is very relaxing for the mind. I'm sure she will enjoy it with DW oppa. He seems like a nice/funny chap. Perhaps its just me but DW & SHJ give off that bickering sibling vibes! :D

I also use some Clarins products. :lol:

• Like 6

@khatelaloves i read she work part time in cafe when she attend dongduk women univ

Seo Hyun Jin was nearly the 10th member of Girls’ Generation

SNSD-Mr-Mr-Live-girls-generation-snsd-so

Seo Hyun Jin has gained a lot of popularity recently for her work in hit drama Another Oh Hae-young

And while she’s being quite well-received as an actress, many fans were surprised to discover that acting wasn’t her original career path. In fact, Seo Hyun Jin originally debuted in the entertainment industry as an idol in SM Entertainment girl group M.I.L.K.

However, when her group disbanded after just one release, she was prepared to debut once again in the agency’s new group, which would become Girls’ Generation. Although Seo Hyun Jin never actually made her debut with Girls’ Generation, fans were surprised that the group’s legendary debut song “Into the New World” was actually supposed to be the title track for M.I.L.K’s second album.

seo-hyun-jin-1.jpg?resize=701%2C1013

seo-hyun-jin-2.jpg?resize=701%2C705

seo-hyun-jin-3.jpg?w=719

seo-hyun-jin-4.jpg?w=719

Members: Seo Hyun-jin, Park So-yeon, Jessica Jung, Kim Hyo-yeon, Kwon Yu-ri, Choi Soo-young, Stella Kim, Im Yoon-a, Jang Ha-jin, Seo Ju-hyun, Lee Hwan-hee

Leader: Seo Hyun-jin (1985) | Maknae: Kim Ye-jin (1991)

There was five new addition to the group; Seo Hyunjin, Park Soyeon, Stella Kim, Jang Hajin, Lee Hwanhee. Prior to the project group, Seo Hyunjin was a main vocalist and maknae of disbanded SM girl group, M.I.L.K. Trainee Park Soyeon was plotted to be one of the main-vocalists of the group. While Korean-American trainee, Stella Kim, was not only part of main vocalists; but she also plotted to be the ‘face’ of the group (along with Im Yoona, that is).

Due to various reasons, SM decided to replaced the oldest (Seo Hyunjin) and the youngest (Lee Hwanhee) members with two relatively new trainees, Kim Taeyeon and Korean-American Stephanie Hwang. At that time, both Taeyeon and Stephanie Tiffany had ‘only’ trained for about two years.

http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/seo-hyun-jin-almost-debuted-girls-generation/

• Like 6

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

Thank you @angel2013 for the translation.

Gosh gives me a lump in my throat after reading it. What a wonderful person our Hyun Jinnie! :wub:

I remember Eric said the same thing about Hyun Jinnie that during the last week of filming OHYA despite working non-stop and having plenty of lines to memorise, SHJ still found time and energy to show concern for the crew even the younger ones.

She deserves to be happy and loved by all around her!

• Like 8

I am so pleased that Seo Hyun Jin has branched out into acting otherwise I won't have a chance to see her awesome works as I am not a k-pop person.

I also have peculiar preference for actors and k-dramas.:lol: I don't even watch those hot k-dramas that have taken the world by storm or some of those popular hallyu stars' dramas.

Instead I enjoy dramas like Punch, Dr Frost, Misaeng, Let's Eat 2, TEN, OHYA etc...

Now waiting to see Seo Hyun Jin in another good drama.

• Like 12

Ah ! I finally here ! Thank you for making this thread run so I notice it ^^ 

Seems like we still lack of many infos about Uri Hyunjin, so I'm thinking to drop anything related to her in this page. Because people need to know more about this Sweetheart :wub:

Ok, for a starter, Here is Official Seo Hyunjin Fan Page - DC Gall Korea 

http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/lists/?id=seohyunjin

Her current Agency is Jump Entertainment 

Official Twitter : https://twitter.com/jump_ent_

Wikipedia Page : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seo_Hyun-jin

ClYQtoeUsAINBLU.jpg

• Like 13

Hyunjin and Yeo Woo Jin are both from same agency. That's why they are both close friend. One reason they're so giddy when Woo Jin play as cameo in AMO. 

Supporting article : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/yeon-woo-jin-drops-in-on-oh-hae-young-again-for-cameo/ 

No word yet on what his part will entail, though apparently he and Seo Hyun-jin are good friends in real life and laughed a lot on set at the sudden awkwardness of acting together. Ha, I guess that means they really are good friends, if being co-stars is such an odd prospect.

Here's BTS : http://tvcast.naver.com/v/893154?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter 

CjLz3sAUUAAQiEW.jpg

CipVSl0VAAEerQS.jpgCipUat2U4AEnady.jpgCipUbdKUoAQy-oR.jpg

• Like 8