3 minutes ago, kopifan said:

Thanks @angel2013. I love where she went and find a different side of her in different scenes with different people.

For example, she seems really comfortable with her co-host and it seems he's also very caring over her during the trip

She's pretty easy to get along with since she's kind and helpful but that doesn't mean she's close to them, she take a long while to get really close to another person. Her closest friend Goo Hye Sun, she mentioned that they only got close after 1.5 years of knowing each other. I find she can be quite dense at times but that is adorable too :lol: Now her good friend is married, I hope she can find someone special for herself too.

• Like 4

wow I'm head over heels with this woman you can really tell that she loves travelling and I love how adventurous she is, eonni I wanna go trekking with you :D is it too much to ask for a project soon? :bawling: or just maybe another guesting on runningman, love to see her with kwangsoo again their antics is so funny XD 

• Like 5

There must be a lot of people searching for Hyun Jin because I found this gem of a clip too.... Noticed she really does look like plain Jane here but her essence/core attraction already there... She's that nice girl that looks like she's very much part of a team.

From the song and dressing it looks like musical of Goong

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, khatelaloves said:

wow I'm head over heels with this woman you can really tell that she loves travelling and I love how adventurous she is, eonni I wanna go trekking with you :D is it too much to ask for a project soon? :bawling: or just maybe another guesting on runningman, love to see her with kwangsoo again their antics is so funny XD 

Think Jeon Hye Bin mentioned planning a trip with Seo Hyun Jin to South America.... Wonder if they are thinking of Machu Picchu... That would be lovely to film.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, khatelaloves said:

Ikr!!!! I hope to see her in reality show again huhu 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, kopifan said:

There must be a lot of people searching for Hyun Jin because I found this gem of a clip too.... Noticed she really does look like plain Jane here but her essence/core attraction already there... She's that nice girl that looks like she's very much part of a team.

Wow, I haven't seen this, yes it must be the musical Goong, that was really ages ago, guess the power and popularity of OHYA does wonder! I hope more of her past works or interviews would surface so I can watch more of her on screen while waiting for next project.

I don't think they are going to South America though, because I read it somewhere, that some people advise them that it is not safe for girls to be travelling alone in that part of the country. Anyway I hope if she travels, she won't go alone! The world is chaotic now, I want her safe.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

She's pretty easy to get along with since she's kind and helpful but that doesn't mean she's close to them, she take a long while to get really close to another person. Her closest friend Goo Hye Sun, she mentioned that they only got close after 1.5 years of knowing each other. I find she can be quite dense at times but that is adorable too :lol: Now her good friend is married, I hope she can find someone special for herself too.

Yeah Goo Hye Sun is married now (wonder if she invited SHJ to her wedding?) and so is her other buddy Park Hee Bon.

Hope she find a good partner/soulmate.

(As a RicHyun shipper I hope its Eric but if its not its fine as he is such a big star/idol and will be an enormous burden on her)

38 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Wow, I haven't seen this, yes it must be the musical Goong, that was really ages ago, guess the power and popularity of OHYA does wonder! I hope more of her past works or interviews would surface so I can watch more of her on screen while waiting for next project.

I don't think they are going to South America though, because I read it somewhere, that some people advise them that it is not safe for girls to be travelling alone in that part of the country. Anyway I hope if she travels, she won't go alone! The world is chaotic now, I want her safe.

Maybe a safer option is to go trekking/mountain climbing with Dong Wan. :)

• Like 6

Another clip of the cast of Feast of Gods. Why she so cute and do the full bow?!

45 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Yeah Goo Hye Sun is married now (wonder if she invited SHJ to her wedding?) and so is her other buddy Park Hee Bon.

Hope she find a good partner/soulmate.

(As a RicHyun shipper I hope its Eric but if its not its fine as he is such a big star/idol and will be an enormous burden on her)

Maybe a safer option is to go trekking/mountain climbing with Dong Wan. :)

I really want to see the video of the radio show that Dong Wan did where he mentioned Hyun Jin and trekking.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

i don't think they are going to South America though, because I read it somewhere, that some people advise them that it is not safe for girls to be travelling alone in that part of the country. Anyway I hope if she travels, she won't go alone! The world is chaotic now, I want her safe.

They can bring Dong Wan

• Like 3

9 hours ago, kopifan said:

i heard she played the role of min hyo rin in musical goong.actually she have a project with drama goong back then,she sings the soundtrack for goong aka princess hours 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

@kopifan @icemaid Haha you are both right, I totally forgot about DW but he'll be busy with Shinwa's comeback in Oct plus year end concerts. :sweatingbullets: Frankly speaking, I thought her stamina wasn't that good when I watch Let's Eat with Friends so I am quite amazed she actually went to Himalayas.

• Like 5

@khatelaloves I can't see the vid, some territorial restrictions.

@ChunSungIm thanks for posting the vids

I am so glad that more and more people are seeking out SHJ now, going back to see her past works and getting to see how talented she is! Just popping in to read some news on the thread, will check out more SHJ stuff and contribute if possible on weekdays when I have more time.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, khatelaloves said:

@angel2013 aw it's also the SNS travel at Brazil she is so amazed how the two river does not mix and she keeps exclaiming how happy she is haha so cute :lol:

Hyunjin looks like a little girl in that vid... She can't contain her excitemen... I wish to see her pics with her mom when they went to himalaya... Hope somebody will post..

btw, i saw in instagram a pic of hyunjin in ballerina costume.... Though she looks so young in those pic.. Anybody here can confirm that she also studied ballet? Also, is hyunjin family, well off? 

• Like 1

@kopifan i wish taxi had subs so we know what she is saying,well they said taxi filming is when lets eat 2 airing.there also eric doppelganger oh man suk who also seo hyun jin patner in sns travelling variety.well i seen clip and news about taxi interview.she said a lot about her girlgroup days in SMEntertaiment Milk,she is maknae of the group,lead vocalist.although the group didnt last (only 1 year and one album),she didnt leaving the company (thats why she have another project with sm artist like smtown) and pursuing acting career.for 7 years she kinda struggling,even her parents told her to switch career to foreign airlines (maybe became flight attendant).but now all her hardwork is serve her right.CF are coming after OHY again and of course acting offer/singing offers comes in her way and her parents are now happy the path that she choose right now.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, khatelaloves said:

@angel2013 aw it's also the SNS travel at Brazil she is so amazed how the two river does not mix and she keeps exclaiming how happy she is haha so cute :lol:

ok thanks, I will try and look for chinese sub to watch :)

@mail3227not much is known about her family background at the moment, hopefully more about her will surface since she is popular now. I'm not sure if she learnt ballet, it was mentioned that she learned traditional dance but she did gave up halfway, which she said she regretted. The trip to Himalaya with her mom is a private one, I don't think we will be able to see any pic from that :sweatingbullets:

@ChunSungImYep thankfully, now after OHYA she is finally being recognised! So happy for her, she deserved it 

• Like 5