@aureamirasol @giselle_tw @d2wach I lovex3 HyunJini's new CF with noona YJW! The making is so funny as she goes around with a roller on her head :w00t: yet still look good in it ;)

@samaf Wow that MBN talk, how did you dig that out? Ok I admit its the first time I've heard of MBN(are they branch of MBC?) But its amazing that the whole talk is about OHYA but bleh I can't understand a single thingy. :sweatingbullets:

@khatelaloves Those Carlyn bag pics of HJ are so gorgeous! I heard that she will have a fan meet event on Aug27 for them, still trying to dig out that source. And the movie MAGIC is tragic? :tears: I've got to put that on hold then, I'm already sad OHYA ended so I need some laughter and happiness now, so it will have to wait.

@giselle_tw HyunJini's latest drama wrap up interview, there has been translations here and there, bits and portion, I might want to collate them properly so we get a complete one, I'll work on it after my break :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, here's a little tidbit;

zU452r3.png

"Feast of Gods-Seo Hyun Jin: My ideal type is Joo Sang Wook"

Taking on the role as Han In Joo in Feast of God, Seo Hyun Jin reveals her ideal type on MBC program <Feeling Good>.

When asked to choose between Joo Sang Wook and Lee Sang Woo, who is closer to her ideal type,

Seo Hyun Jin says these two are polar opposites of one another.  Joo Sang Wook is humorous while Lee Sang Wook is the quiet type.If I base on the character from the drama, I think Choi-Jae Ha(Joo Sang Wook )is better.

Meanwhile,  Seo Hyun Jin is receiving lots of good feedback for the villain role in Feast of God.

Source: SHJ Baidu bar

Chinese Translator: Basaly

English Translator: Angel2013

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:w00t: Did you all got caught by the header? Well me too.... until I read the whole thing. It's the same answer type she gave when she was asked to choose between Yoon DooJoon and Kwon Yul in Let's Eat 2, she chose GooDaeYoung-YDJ's character in LE2. But I do think HJ prefers guys with a sense of humour than a quiet type.

AND, have a good day everyone!

@icemaid @kopifan you too taking a break like me? :P

• Like 8