8 minutes ago, aureamirasol said:

Psst.. :) Is it prohibited or something?  Whispers: Good thing, I have slight ninja skills and already save it. going to read it later. Love that it was transcribed.

Hahaha. Well, technically yes but ODK follows the same policies as Viki and Dramafever which people violate all the time on other soompi threads, Twitter, Instagram, and established blogs. Even though it was just posted on this thread, I was afraid it was going to be copied outside the thread and go viral. I bow to your :ph34r: skillz. Happy reading.;)

• Like 4

16 hours ago, demarchelier said:

Hahaha. Well, technically yes but ODK follows the same policies as Viki and Dramafever which people violate all the time on other soompi threads, Twitter, Instagram, and established blogs. Even though it was just posted on this thread, I was afraid it was going to be copied outside the thread and go viral. I bow to your :ph34r: skillz. Happy reading.;)

No worries. And I love this ninja emoticon.  :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 2

@mail3227 @aureamirasol Psst....shhhh...I'm on ninja mode :ph34r: which means I'm here but not here at the same time....get it? :P:w00t:

I'll just slow down on those translations (if I can stop myself :sweatingbullets:)

but make sure all you Hyunjinnies/Pearlies keep posting all those pics/vids/news ~ that might get me crawling back :w00t:

Ok I know we haven't decide on the name so I'll use them both interchangeably.B)

Happy Tuesday!

4trdWan.jpg

• Like 4

the korean  tv MBN  

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4i76wh_agungi1_people

time 11 min and time 18 and 21 more 

they like it  ohoung and compared to old romantic drama 

and compared hyunjin to others  roco actress 

also ERIC  23 MIN

AFTER THAT the topic  , hyun jin ex drama  and idol time 

they said she is beautiful 

404880-196x110.jpg