@phoiphoi, me too... I have only seen her in melo before, and she totally took me by surprise in this drama....

First Impression: Oh Hae-young Again (Another Miss Oh)

Oh yay, another potentially good show that is watchable. And omg, I love all the metaphors inherent in Oh Hae-young. More about that later…

ohy2

Read  full article HERE

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dramacf

We all know that SHJ is the 3rd choice for OHY but as the saying goes, the third times a charm. The thousands in the upvotes comments is no joke. 

Seo Hyunjin wasn't the staff's first pick for 'Another Oh Hae Young'

AKR20160527122600033_04_i_99_20160529094

[Naver: Yonhap News] "Seo Hyunjin wasn't the first choice".. 3 reversals in 'Another Oh Hae Young'

Seo Hyunjin was not the first pick. Many stars rejected Oh Hae Young's role. The staff were really worried because Seo Hyunjin didn't have that much public recognition and she still had a strong villain image because of her role in a public channel drama.

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-28%2Bat%2B10.40.

1. [+10,715, -98] I can't imagine 'Another Oh Hae Young' without Seo Hyunjin

2. [+7952, -74] Seo Hyunjin was seriously a golden pick ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+6636, -74] Actors, writer, director are all amazing ♡ Especially Seo Hyunjin, even as a woman, I find her so lovable 

4. [+6187, -90] Seo Hyunjin was seriously a godsend.. I can't imagine the drama without her

5. [+5519, -79] It wouldn't be possible without Seo Hyunjin... no way....

6. [+883, -10] Seo Hyunjin and Ye Jiwon were godsend~~~

7. [+872, -15] Wtf. ㅋ I actually watched 'Another Oh Hae Young' because I liked her in 'Let's Eat 2'. And what villain role did she play?? I don't even remember. I burst out laughing in the scene in 'Let's Eat 2' where she had sweaty armpits ㅋㅋ

8. [+822, -17] Is Seo Hyunjin really that unknown? Her villain role image didn't really stick with me though....  I thought she acted well in 'The Three Musketeers' too, she even looked so good and elegant in hanbok ㅜㅜㅜ Seo Hyunjin = The real Oh Hae Young.

9. [+642, -13] There are certain roles meant for certain actors. It wasn't originally Song Joongki for Yoo Sijin as well.... Seems like the roles pick the actors...!

10. [+615, -16] Who else would fit Oh Hae Young's role besides Seo Hyunjin? What kind of actor is also average but pretty and has a relatable feel when she completely ruins her image?

Source: http://knetizone.blogspot.com/2016/05/seo-hyunjin-wasnt-staffs-first-pick-for.html

Guest dramacf

@kdramafan43v3r, oh? I did not know she was 3rd choice?  I only knew Kim Ah-Joong turned it down. Who else, please? Thank you for the article.

Kim Ah Joong was the 1st choice then 2nd choice was Choi Kang Hee. 

This thread is very quiet, posting to give some support to Seo Hyun Jin.

After watching Another Oh Hae Young, I like this actress! So I back tracked and watch her previous drama(in between those times waiting for new episodes of AMO). 

I like her cuteness in The Three Musketeers. She was funny in Let's Eat 2 and so benevolent in King's daughter, Soo Baek Hyang. I'm looking forward for more projects from her, think she has 2 movies this year, Family Hood and Because I Love You, not leads but I will watch them when it comes out.

I hope she gets more love and support after AMO.

• Like 7

Guest dramacf

Seo Hyun Jin's past as a girl group member

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-21%2Bat%2B4.18.3

Seo Hyun Jin was in a group called MILK. Their first album was 
relatively successful. As the maknae and main vocal, she was
the most popular. After one of the member left and encountering
issues like Lee Soo Man's corruption and so on, the group disbanded. 

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-21%2Bat%2B4.18.3

SM was preparing for a new girl group called Super Girls (the
original SNSD) and Seo Hyun Jin was in the early debut stage. 
Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-21%2Bat%2B4.18.4

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-21%2Bat%2B4.19.1

When rumors spread that Seo Hyun Jin is to debut again as a member of 
a brand new girl group, MILK's fancafe then changed into Super Girls' fancafe.
That was SNSD's next fancafe Hwa Soo Eunhwa. SNSD eventually debuted with
'Into the New World' which was the original title track for MILK's 2nd album. 
Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-21%2Bat%2B4.19.2

Daum Cafe: 'Oh Hae Young Again', Seo Hyun Jin as an SNSD member during its early stage 

-Crazy. ITNW was MILK's

-Seo Hyun Jin sang that famous Inuyasha OST grip?

-She matches being an actress more ㅋㅋ I can't imagine her wearing stage costumes as a singer at allㅋㅋㅋ

-No wonder she's so good at singing.. I thought she debuted as an actress. Daebak she's talented

-She performed Let's Eat ost 'up&down' during the press con, she was great

-She looks like Taeyeon in the 2nd photo

-Her vocal color would've been so perfect for ITNW

credits: 

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/seo-hyun-jins-past-as-girl-group-member.html

I liked her voice especially the Up & down ost she sang for Let's Eat 2 below. I want to hear her in the musical Cinderella which she did last year but can't find any video except clips of the ending portion. She sang OST for King's daughter, Su Baek hyang as well. And her latest ost for AMO is also nice.

• Like 5

I am so glad this thread is becoming alive   !

@foxvanilla, thank you for that Three Musketeers video.  I started watching it, got busy and put it on hold. Need to get back to it.

I fell "in love with her" in  King's Daughter Soo Baek-Hyang.

@angel2013  wow.. You managed to watch all these drama between waiting of episode in AOHY?! Amazing feat!
Thank you also for the OST video. I like it.

@kdramafan43v3r, thank you for the article. I did not know she was part of a girls group.

BTW, today DF published an article about the fact that the current OHY's were not the first choice.

3 Actresses who rejected the lead role in Another Oh Hae Young

9b133265-916a-4e3a-abf9-966cf44e339a.png

Read full article and comment - if you wish -  on DramaFever.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/3-actresses-who-rejected-lead-role-on-another-oh-hae-young/

• Like 4

Seo Hyun Jin Attends Former Girl Group Member′s Wedding

Actress Seo Hyun Jin has attended a close friend′s wedding in the midst of her busy schedule. 

Former girl group MILK member and actress Park Hee Von married director Yoon Se Young on June 6. The couple held their wedding at the Myeongdong Cathedral with their relatives and a close group of friends.

Seo Hyun Jin Attends Former Girl Group Member′s Wedding

Actress Seo Hyun Jin, who was also a member of girl group MILK, attended the wedding to support her fellow group member, Park Hee Von.

Seo Hyun Jin is currently busy filming for popular tvN drama Another Oh Hae Young. The actress showed her loyalty to Park Hee Von by attending the celebration in the midst of her busy schedule. As soon as the wedding was over, images of the two friends posing in the bridal dressing room were shared through a variety of online communities. 

Meanwhile, Park Hee Von and director Yoon Se Young met through director Kim Tae Young. Additionally, the couple became closer through producing a web drama together and dated 3 years before tying the knot. 

Source

• Like 4

While waiting for Monday, here's a look at Seo Hyun-Jin's handsome/popular leading man/co-stars from her previous works;-(in no particular order)

Lee-Jin-Wook-19.jpg Lee Jin Wook, The Three Musketeers, (HUSBAND)

Spoiler

3560_001_zps74b581d8.jpg Jung Yong Hwa, The Three Musketeers, (CRUSH)

Spoiler

jbnj.jpg Yoon Doo Joon(Beast), Let's Eat Season 2, Let's Eat with friends, (classmate, lovers

Spoiler

Kwon-Yul.jpg Kwon Yul, Let's Eat Season 2, (Lovers)

Spoiler

22050-kimdongwan-q44q.jpg Kim Dong Wan, The Peak, (Husband)

Spoiler

Jo-Hyun-Jae-30.jpg Jo Hyun Jae, King's daughter, Soo Beak Hyang, (Lovers)

Spoiler

superthumb.jpg Ken (VIXX), Musical Cinderella, (LOVERS)

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_0G5zw_6_aLXk9dv2pix Yoseob (Beast), Let's Eat with Friends,Musical Cinderella, (Friends,LOVERS)

Spoiler

120919-park-yoo-chun-wide-777x450.jpg Park Yoo Chun(JYJ), Dating on Earth, (Husband)

Spoiler

88764732.jpg Kim Jae Joong(JYJ), Dating on Earth, (Crush)

Just did it for fun, hope I did it correctly, forgive me if I made any mistake. The list is not exhaustive....enjoy.

• Like 4

Which celebrities got voted as 'Stars With The Most Kissable Lips'?

seo-hyun-jin-ryu-joon-yeol_1465860057_af

In celebration of Kiss Day in Korea this coming June 14, a marriage information company carried out a survey with 456 people (223 male, 233 female) to find out which celebrities are currently the public's favorite picks for 'Stars With The Most Kissable Lips'! 

According to results, actor Ryu Joon Yeol snagged the #1 spot for males with 42% of the votes, while actress Seo Hyun Jin became #1 for females with 38% of the votes. 

Simon D and Teen Top's Niel came in 2nd and 3rd place for males with 33% and 16% of the votes respectively, while for females, 2nd place went to actress Kim Min Hee(35% votes), and 3rd to actress Lee Sung Kyung (18% votes).

Source:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/which-celebrities-got-voted-as-stars-with-the-most-kissable-lips

• Like 4

tumblr_nv1b8ar5gr1tuu6bfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nv1b8ar5gr1tuu6bfo4_500.jpg

tumblr_nv1b8ar5gr1tuu6bfo2_500.jpg

just want to share this really pretty pics of Seo Hyun Jin in the musical Cinderella.

Credit on Pic.

On 16/06/2016 at 0:51 PM, foxvanilla said:

so cute and so so so lovable.......:heart:

thanks I saw this and love it too but I just didn't know how to post that CM here 

• Like 3