서현진 셀카 | 인스티즈

before this pic during the travel tv  program for sbs in brazil 

Brazilian young man told her she is beautiful and    taked   picture with her 
she  asked him about old he told 20 (actelly he looked older )

she smiled and told him her age is  23
Then she said to the camera it's a lie  lol

서현진 셀카 | 인스티즈

• Like 8

winter sm town 2007 Pic from:SHJ baidu bar

Good morning loveliness :) won't be here much because of a headache :( but here's a eng sub short film by Goo Hye Sun "The Madonna" featuring who else but our pearl-Hyun Jin.

@cheesethatnotsocheesey for you to include on first page compilations.

7o5xt1t.jpg Thisis her 'nun' look in the short film.

But Hyun Jin ah we don't want you to become a nun, we want you to fall in love, get married and live happily ever after ok?

Just like in the pic, PEACE everyone, Have a great weekend everyone!

Edited by angel2013
Added pic and comments
  • Like 7

This is another short movie of ghs "Pieces of Memories" that shj appeared as one of d cast.. shj appear in 06.00.

Btw, how many short movie of ghs that shj appeared? I think its many of them.. like madonna, peach tree, and this? Is there else?

• Like 5

@samaf Thank you so much for Hyunjin charity info that you post. I'm glad she actively doing charity work even before she's big like now. Some celebrity are often doing charity works when they already famous for their own image. But I'm glad our Hyunjin already actively participate in charity far before she's as big as now :) 

@angel2013 I like name "Hyunjinies" as fandom name. Maybe to be more specific to our small community here, we can call ourselves as "Soompi Hyunjinies" :) 

• Like 8

Shj really work hard in ohya.. she brings oh hae young character brightly to life as an outstanding tough woman.. its d same as shj herself, she is a tough woman too.. with many sleepless night of shooting and many script lines she had to memorized, but she can do all d scene with emotions perfectly.. really proud to be her fan.. :D

I really like this style.. she looks so young n cute like a teenage girl.. :D

• Like 9

When young ji said that in reality shj is very feminine.. i think its true.. when she travel with lets eat with friend team, she usually wear dress instead of hot pants.. also when phuket trip, she also wear dress..

But lately, she looks like to use shirt or t shirt.. i think maybe she still half in ohya character?

But i'm happy that she took time to visit her parents and back to her home town.. hope she enjoy her free time..

• Like 8