12 hours ago, demarchelier said:

MT in SHJ's hood in Hongcheon-gun, Gangwon-do. Nice of SHJ to bring her team (coordi, hair stylists, makeup artist, manager, assistant, etc.) to her home. Is this her parents' place? If it is, it's so pretty there.

Hide contents

Can they have an OHYA MT at the same place soon? :wub: I agree, the place is so beautiful, fresh air, big spaces, no paparazzi:phew: But maybe whole OHYA team will be too big a crowd?

10 minutes ago, aureamirasol said:

Good Morning Sunshines..

Girl, you still amaze me with those gifs :heart:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

sm vacation

Morning sunshines (lol ok it's almost noon at mine :sweatingbullets:)

It's been a little quiet since our HyunJinnie is having a rest at her parent's place, so glad she's having a nice break after filming all those CF's and interview almost non-stop after OHYA. But then she's never really been MIA since we still see her pics here and there, what with the staff MT pics as well as the child advocacy relay drive.

Wonderful news that TW fans will get to meet her in person! I'm envious but also so happy for them since they have been long time loyal fans of HJ since MILK days! Imagine that! I've had a little chat with the owner/founder of Pearl HyunJin group in TW, whom we got our translated interviews from(thanks to them!). She is very friendly and kind and are happy that we are also spreading love for HJ in Soompi here. They are true fans of SHJ and like us are only concern with letting more people know about our talented, simple but beautiful and kind hearted gem that is rare and unique-Hyun Jinnie. Who knows maybe we can have some collaborations with them in the future? Anyway, we will be counting on them for pics of HJ at the TW fan meet!

They have no problems with us using their materials or whatsoever as long we credit it back to them, group name wise also no issue. I do not want to rush the identity name thingy as it will be one that will stay for a long time to come, and yes definitely Hyun Jin's name must be inside somewhere there right? But as of now, PearlJinnies has the majority of votes and Hyunjinnies sound pretty good too. So can I narrow it down to these 2 names for you guys to do a final vote?

9Txg1hb.png

This is their old banner that can be use as a credit to them.

Wishing everyone a good weekend ahead! Do look out for HJ's interview on MBC on 31/7!

Between the 2 i prefer Hyun Jinnie cause it's simple, sounds Korean--- she's a Korean girl!!! And the way her name to be called like this is sooooooo lovely, dearing and full of love!

• Like 4

C8FD948.jpg

English Translations:

Hello everyone! Here's the second person in the relay drive! Previously it was Shinwa's Kim Dong Wan~~

Now Seo Hyun Jin has also made her recommendations! Seo Hyun Jin's fans kept asking when it will be uploaded! Looks like there are many people who are looking forward to this!

Seo Hyun Jin's serious look in writing this is still vivid in my mind!

So what did she write? and who did she recommend to continue this relay drive? Let's take a look now!

"Our children should always be protected by adults. Their hearts are like mirrors, in order to let them grow up to be great people, let's be their protecting fence!"

After writing this message, she recommended <Another Oh Hae Young> actress Jeon Hye Bin to continue this rely drive!

Next time, we will be counting on Jeon Hye Bin to continue this relay drive for prevention of child abuse!

Please take care of your health in this hot weather, let's do our part for this event!

You are welcome to share this!

Translated from Chinese trans from SHJ Baidu Bar by Angel2013

• Like 11

@angel2013 Aww! Her TW fans are so nice! I PearlJinnies definitely gets a vote from me!! :) 

All her fans from MILK days must be so happy right now. 

~~~~

Down the road, I think getting Seo Hyun jin a rice wreath for her next project would be a good start to let her know that she now has a lot of international fans.

~~~~

28 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

"Our children should always be protected by adults. Their hearts are like mirrors, in order to let them grow up to be great people, let's be their protecting fence!"

Translated from Chinese trans from SHJ Baidu Bar by Angel2013

I love that they gave us the detail of how SHJ look like when she was writing the message. So meaningful and I agree with her message. 

Thanks for the translation! 

• Like 6

3DkxRwJ.jpg

I'm sharing this again because of the translations of this SNS post;

Reporter Park Seul Gi INS:

This week's Section TV guest, <Another Oh Hae Young>  <Ordinary Oh Hae Young> Seo Hyun Jin.The words that touched my heart the most "I have only been doing what I have been doing all this while but everyone is giving me so much love....." A beautiful person who kept persevering in what she is doing one step at a time. Let's all also persevere in what we do, one day we will also shine.

~~~~~~~

She remains so humble and beautiful at heart even with all the attention towards her now. *Fighting*

Chinese Trans:孔大利mm

English Trans: Angel2013

Credit: SHJ/ERIC Couple Baidu Bar

Edited by angel2013
Add credit
  • Like 11

I noticed this during the time   of Magazine shoot
 or Publicity filming 
she  is a comfortable person to  Those who do the work around her 

I am almost certain  Each hairstylist or Makeup artist
adoring her 

20150915182712_1331.jpg