On 5/30/2019 at 10:44 PM, hola2jin said:

I wonder why??  But only the SeGye Couple one is appealing to me and made me smile! :lol:

That’s for sure! I’m not sure if we’re a little bias, but their made my heart flutter than the other. :blush:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

OMG! I think it's true that she is filming this KBS weekend saguek drama in secret. 100 episodes drama has to be filmed in advance and they probably couldn't release the information earlier. No doubt I believe she was really sick earlier when she couldn't attend the tax ambassador event. Now the more reason I suspect she was sick due to filming in the cold for this drama. I was shocked to see the cast list, I only know who is LMK and PSY but don't know the rest. I saw in the dramalist, LMK and PSY are one of the support roles ? while SHJ is one of the main roles. Don't tell me after this drama filming completes, she continues with filming for Black Dog which may broadcast end of the year? I'm still shocked :o

Edit: @shjfan23 kindly help to change the title of this thread, remove tax award message and replace with her upcoming drama once confirmed by Soop. Also, can help to add the recent face shop's CF on the 1st page? Many thanks. 

• Like 3

@justright, Sure will do the updates once we get the confirmation from Soop! So now, everything make sense. Can’t believe LMK is only for supporting role. DaSom is one of the members of Sistar and now she’s an actress. 

I hope she’s still take Black Dog.

Looks like she met with JHB recently. JHB posted this on IG and that’s definitely Shideo :wub::wub::wub:

• Thanks 4

21 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Is this true?

As most cast are being named, there is exact airing time in Sept13, historical drama, 100 episodes, quite detailed, apparently this is not a mistake! It's real! A sudden shocking good news!:D Because I was expecting HJ and LMK next drama to be Black Dog and Everyone's Lies simultaneously, but actually they are filming another one already!! Sooo.. surprise!! :w00t:

I'm more hyped-up seeing HJ and LMK's names appeared together in a drama so soon, a bit disbelieved initially! Many fan's desire have been fulfilled, wanting them to work together again and back in a saguek drama. Wow! All happened in one go! Feel like only can happen in a dream! I guess the director must be a fan of HJ and LMK! :lol: Cast them in the same drama soon after TBI, back to back, unbelievable!

Slightly disappointed, LMK is just a supporting role! He has been the male lead for most of his previous drama, and he's still willing to accept this? Could be HJ is in it, that's why he don't mind! Like the reason why they accepted TBI! :P Then, what role he's going to play? HJ's lover? Bestfriend? Advisor? Rival.....?? Sorry, if I'm not drunk, then I'm talking nonsense! :mask:

According to @justright's view, 100 episodes drama had to be filmed in advance, that means HJ doesn't have much rest! :tears: I was thinking she's having long break why got sick easily? So HJ has been working hard filming under such freezing weather, no wonder got sick not able to attend that important event! 

Hope HJ is a lot, a lot stronger now! But why they filmed this, what....Green Hero sooo secretive, not a single news leaked out about this drama, like they're reviewing or having script reading?? Strange that SOOP kept mum about it too! :unsure:

Still overly excited, we're going to watch 2 dramas of HJ nearly year end, I think I'm going to have insomnia!:sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Looks like she met with JHB recently. JHB posted this on IG and that’s definitely Shideo :wub::wub::wub:

Oh! Shideo has his buddies too! Is JHB giving us a hint HJ is really fine! "She came to spend time with me!" :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Omg a historical drama !! I went reaaaally  deep into searching if this is true lol. Couldn't find anything tying it to SHJ other than HanCinema . There was a previous line-up and LMK and Dasom etc were there. No leads tho and a few names changed along the way. They've been looking for the leads since January. It's 100th anniversary of something so every big station in Korea made a drama that's revolving around real historical characters. KBS put a lot effort into this one I guess. It's pretty expensive. They will even be filming in China! ( maybe they already did who knows) 

What I don't get is her reviewing Black Dog... Why was she reviewing stuff when it's obvious it'll coincide is a mystery to me. We'll see. I personally want both :lol:. It's been so long since we've seen her in a historical drama  but black dog is pretty interesting too sooo204953685.gif

idk.

@hola2jin I think she's babysitting because SHJ is *ahem* busy...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

What I don't get is her reviewing Black Dog... Why was she reviewing stuff when it's obvious it'll coincide is a mystery to me. We'll see. I personally want both :lol:. It's been so long since we've seen her in a historical drama  but black dog is pretty interesting too sooo

Yeah, that’s a bit confusing! Maybe because the production of Black Dog already release the news and Soop just go with the flow. 

It may sound greedy, but I hope we’ll see her on both. I will be really nice to see her in a saeguk drama then on a modern one after. 

• Like 4

@shjfan23 @hola2jin @SweetLullaby I also think that because this is a big production from KBS and they're keeping mum about it until the appropriate time to release to the public. Hancinema can't be making a big mistake like this. Due to broadcasting competition? Possible. I'm not sure if this is the time slot that SBS is broadcasting their pre-produced mega blockbuster Vagabond. 100 episodes big project historical drama cannot be filmed real-time, it has to be pre-produced or very much ahead before the broadcast schedule. If her filming is in China, it has every reason for Soop to postpone that event previously and that damn reporter not knowing anything. As for Black Dog, i'ved a feeling she already decided to take it up if there is no news of rejection. From the last RDTK2 news, we know the broadcast of Black Dog is around the time of RDTK2 which is in Nov. She could have wrapped up filming for this historical drama before starting on Black Dog filming. As for Shideo photo by JHB, yeah possibly helping to babysit if she is in this historical mega project. Sep is only 3 months away.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

RL has been very hectic so I haven't been able to contribute much but I was sooo excited to hear this news. Thanks for the update everyone.

SHJ in a historical drama and possibly another one ... 2 in a year, awesome!! I am looking forward to The Allies as it was during a period that is not well dramatized. I tried watching Mr Sunshine to get a better knowledge of this era but I just couldn't get into it, the writer didn't enthuse me very much, not to mention the male lead and the difference in ages of the main actors. Can't wait to start hearing news about these new dramas.

@justright It would make sense now about SHJ having to postpone and then unable to show up to the award ceremony. Yes you could be right in that the postponement was due to filming which Soop were not able to divulge this info to reporters since it a stealth project and then HJ was really ill the second time around.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

@justright It would make sense now about SHJ having to postpone and then unable to show up to the award ceremony. Yes you could be right in that the postponement was due to filming which Soop were not able to divulge this info to reporters since it a stealth project and then HJ was really ill the second time around.

That's right! HJ and Soop will not postponed that event if they don't have very valid reason. And since the drama is not yet public, they can't provide more reason behind her absence aside from being sick. People were just really judgmental during that time. Looks like this will replace the current drama which is popular and always have a very high rating. Can't wait to see her again!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Yall they're gonna make Oh Hae Young's musical :lol:would love to see these parts 

Hahaha! At first I thought you're too bored to imagine this! Sorry!! :tounge_xd:

Don't think they'll consider HJ in the musical Oh Hae Young as they only mentioned keeping the original ost 'Dream'! Then I'm not interested about this anymore but it's still a piece of good news! Oh Hae Young is really famous! 

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1

On 6/6/2019 at 12:04 PM, hola2jin said:

Hahaha! At first I thought you're too bored to imagine this! Sorry!! :tounge_xd:

Idk what you mean by this I'm dumb :sweatingbullets: 

I don't think oc will be casted either. I just found it so random

Socar app pic

D8c3-1XU0AEEtxm?format=jpg&name=small

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Idk what you mean by this I'm dumb :sweatingbullets: 

I don't think oc will be casted either. I just found it so random

Sorry to have confused you!

Spoiler

My first read was through handphone and everything seem miniature compared to laptop. I didn't read carefully or noticed there is a source linked below the gif. Probably I was lethargic and having sleepy-eyed, I thought you wish to have a OHY's musical play having that 'flying scene' in it! Much, much later, then I saw the linked, read it, oh no! I got the whole picture! There is really a OHY's musical coming.. How silly I was to conclude that way initially! Mianhae! 

HJ has two dramas on hand if confirm, it would be too hectic for her to accept one more, a musical play. By then, I think she wants to have a break!

• Like 3

So that ins historical drama is up om mydramalist and our girl is actually one of the main leads!! There source is Hancinema but there are more names here ( LMK wasn't on Hancinema's list probably because he had a supporting role) Seo Woo is in it too!! Her sister from Su Baek Hyang:lol:

Main Role

Hong Il Kwon

Ahn Eung Chil/ Ahn Joong Geun

Main Role

Seo Hyun JinMain Role

Lee Chang WookMain Role

Kim Da Som Main Role

Support Role

Park Se Young Support Role

Lee Min Ki Support Role

Park Yoon Jae Support Role

if you guys want to take a look at the supporting actors. They're all here . Here is the synopsis if you don't want to visit it. It was apparently taken from HanCinema but it's gone now for some reason idk why.

A human growth drama in which Ahn Eung-chil, a born rich young prince, goes through one of the 'most dramatic' times of his entire life and becomes Ahn Joong-geun, the acquired hero that left 'the biggest impact' during the Japanese Imperialism as the Chief of Staff of the Korean Army.

I wonder why everyone is so shush about this... If this turns out to be all fake ill be soooo disapponted. 

• Thanks 3

On 6/12/2019 at 4:32 AM, SweetLullaby said:

I wonder why everyone is so shush about this... If this turns out to be all fake ill be soooo disapponted. 

Still no news about this and it's making me more anxious. I will feel really bad if it's all fake. I hope it's not!!!!

• Like 3

New SoCar videos 

Theyre all so short :sweatingbullets:

On 6/13/2019 at 7:56 AM, shjfan23 said:

Still no news about this and it's making me more anxious. I will feel really bad if it's all fake. I hope it's not!!!!

information doesn't look fake to me. Its so detailed but theyre all from the same source. The drama is months away. Maybe we need to wait a little more for the articles 

• Love 2