Omg yesssss!! Seo Hyunjin and Ra Miran. We didnt get to see them together at TBI.  I am not sure what kind of school drama we'll get. The cast dodnt scream school drama to me. The news articles I've read don't give much detail sadly other than she'll be a non experienced teacher. Basically she'll be me:P Hope she accepts it. Ill be at last 2 months from now on planet of time to think it over:lol: 

Some articles are written  like she is definitely filming it... But that would be too quick I guess

• Like 3

Seoooooo……..happy......Hyun Jin got this TVN's drama offered!! Can't wait to see her acting with Ra MI Ran! The tittle 'Black Dog' is quite appealing but have something to do with the feelings of depression...! Yes!! Hope she'll accept it! :w00t:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Super Gal99 said:

On the other hand, Seo Hyun-jin, who has turned into an actor after his debut as a Girl Group Milk, has been a member of the drama 'The Gods' Dinner', 'Oh Gyongryong Goes',' Let's Have a Shark 2 ',' Ohhae Young 'and' Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu ' It received a favorable reception.

Hi-5 @samaf:glasses:

Bahaha ... the translation of Lets Eat 2 :P I haven't seen dramas by this writer yet but from the titles it seems like this isn't a romantic comedy, it'll be so good to see HJ in a different genre.

@samaf your wish of HJ in a TVN drama may come true 

@SweetLullaby Ra Mi Ran is an awesome actress, I hope they both accept.

@shjfan23 I am so excited to finally hear news on her possible new project, I even thought of contacting Soop to feed us some news :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, LifesLikeThat said:

I am so excited to finally hear news on her possible new project, I even thought of contacting Soop to feed us some news :lol:

I’m really waiting patiently this month. I’m feeling that we will have a great news and I thought that’s the tax event. Lol!!

I do think they will accept it. So excited to see HJ partnering with another great actress. Not just with actors. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

@Super Gal99 and @SweetLullaby I've read about an actor being offered a role in Black Dog somewhere but didn't take much notice so going to search for it and hope that it's a hottie for Super Gal99 :joy:

Ok...will wait for your search...I'm so curious who is the male lead! Whether hottie or not just don't give us an ahjussi! :lol: Even if this is a woman centric drama or a bit heavy, I'm still hoping that the writer would add in some romance scene to spice up the atmosphere. I hope the overall storyline will not disappoint us! 

Supper Gal99, I  think you have many fans!! Ha..ha…! (fans of fan) :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Super Gal99 @hola2jin I have official given up my search after spending hours going through my usual drama update sites, I was getting googly eyes :lol:. Must be my imagination but I recall reading an article about it thinking hmm strange that an actor has been offered a role when the drama synopsis was about a female and no mention of the lead actress. The male lead had to be a hottie or well known otherwise I wouldn't have bothered reading it :joy:

Soompi article about casting of Black Dog

Seo Hyun Jin And Ra Mi Ran In Talks For Upcoming tvN Drama

Seo Hyun Jin And Ra Mi Ran In Talks For Upcoming tvN Drama

Apr 19, 2019
by Y. Kim

Seo Hyun Jin and Ra Mi Ran are considering co-starring in the upcoming tvN drama “Black Dog” (working title).

On April 18, Seo Hyun Jin’s agency Management SOOP stated, “tvN’s new drama ‘Black Dog’ offered Seo Hyun Jin a role and she is currently considering it.”

Ra Mi Ran’s agency C-JeS Entertainment shared, “After receiving an offer to appear in ‘Black Dog,’ we are reviewing the details.”

“Black Dog,” which will be directed by Hwang Joon Hyuk, will tell the stories of teenagers and the things that happen in school.

Seo Hyun Jin was offered the role of Go Ha Neul, an unexperienced teacher who was assigned to teach at a private high school in the neighborhood of Daechi on a contract basis. Ra Mi Ran was offered the role of Park Sung Soon, a full-time permanent teacher in the same high school who also serves as the head of the career guidance department.

Seo Hyun Jin last featured in JTBC’s drama “Beauty Inside,” which concluded in November 2018 whereas Ra Mi Ran is currently starring in tvN’s drama “Rude Miss Young Ae Season 17.”

“Black Dog” is planned to air sometime this year but no set date is determined as of now.e

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Is the drama confirmed yet or not? Or is she reviewing? I wanna celebrate otherwise! 

You can celebrate :D if she didn't want to accept there wouldn't be news about her reviewing it :) Not to mention some articles talking about them as leads already... She probably read so many durning her break :lol: Im ulaşma she found something she wanted to do.

5 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

I have official given up my search after spending hours going through my usual drama update sites, I was getting googly eyes :lol:. Must be my imagination but I recall reading an article about it thinking hmm strange that an actor has been offered a role when the drama synopsis was about a female and no mention of the lead actress. 

Thats so weird. After the talk about male lead here I lokked it up too. Couldn't find anything. We'll learn who he is eventually if we have one

15 hours ago, Super Gal99 said:

whisper* ah.. o..kay...u sound like ...my fan hahaa...  ops...juz teasing u ..don vomit ya:grimace: (mmm.. me too.. miss my gifs hahaaa... )

Well.... I second @hola2jin :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, Super Gal99 said:

Wow comfirmed? Omo.. we should get our @shjfan23 to create the drama thread heee:grimace: (ok ok shjfan23 - juz pulling your leg ya - no pressure:tounge_wink:).

I would love to do that, but I haven’t tried to create a thread. I’ll try once we get a confirmation from Soop. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 4/25/2019 at 10:00 PM, shjfan23 said:

I’m not sure if I saw this before. But I find her so pretty here and so fierce! :D

I love, love her in that outfit. It was my favourite, HSG the true superstar! :lol:

15 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Whats RDTK? 

RDTK is the acronym for Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim, it was a 2016 medical drama. It's really good, highly recommend watching if you haven't done so.

On 4/26/2019 at 8:51 PM, SweetLullaby said:

Just thought about it if she accepts the role, we probably wont get to see her in RDTK :tears: (asumming the second season is this fall) 

By some accounts it has been confirmed that she took role. I don't much confidence that RDTK 2 will happen for later this year as Han Suk Kyu has been confirmed for an OCN thriller, I can't imagine RDTK 2 without HSK as the prickly doctor. So, there may still be a possibility for HJ to star in it if it gets pushed out for early next year, hopefully all the stars (humans and celestial) will align :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 4/27/2019 at 9:55 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

By some accounts it has been confirmed that she took role. I don't much confidence that RDTK 2 will happen for later this year as Han Suk Kyu has been confirmed for an OCN thriller, I can't imagine RDTK 2 without HSK as the prickly doctor. So, there may still be a possibility for HJ to star in it if it gets pushed out for early next year, hopefully all the stars (humans and celestial) will align :joy:

If the production really want to have all the original casts, they will do their best to align all the stars! LOL!!! I think RDTK 2 will no longer revolve on HSK's character and he might just have a small role on it. 

I love to see HJ with RMR and have a different character. But I also want to see her on RDTK 2. I hope Soop will have the best decision for HJ. 

• Like 3