Quantcast
shjfan23

Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | Congrats on the Presidential Commendation/Award for exemplary tax payment (Mar 04)

Hello everyone, I haven't been on for awhile. Still waiting and waiting for news on HJ :D. Anyway I saw this on IG, I haven't seen Reach for Sincerity yet but I know who killed it wearing this outfit. 

• LOL 5

Hope another news for HJ.

I heard that Jin Kyung will start filming for RDTK2 in the late 2019. (She said on the interview) But Idk who will be a lead for that. Nothing comes out yet. I support any choice of HJ. Im just waiting

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

I'm here with the best pictures ever :lol:

I  saw those pictures too and they are the best pictures ever :rolleyes:. I wonder if these pictures are old or HJ is getting ready for another CF.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

I  saw those pictures too and they are the best pictures ever :rolleyes:. I wonder if these pictures are old or HJ is getting ready for another CF.

SOOP posted these today. Some of the photos are for daenggimoeri (theyve been posted before) According to the blog post, they will upload making video of the shoot later on. I assume we'll know for sure after that^_^

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Forgabriela said:

Hope another news for HJ.

I heard that Jin Kyung will start filming for RDTK2 in the late 2019. (She said on the interview) But Idk who will be a lead for that. Nothing comes out yet. I support any choice of HJ. Im just waiting

Hi! Welcome to HJ's thread! Even though I will support any choice of HJ's project but not too excited if she will be in RDTK2, because I will keep covering my eyes when come to bloody operation scene. :tears: We are all waiting.. and.. waiting for her new drama! 

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

SOOP posted these today. Some of the photos are for daenggimoeri (theyve been posted before) According to the blog post, they will upload making video of the shoot later on. I assume we'll know for sure after that^_^

Oops..! I thought those are old photos for TheFaceShop, Yehwadam's CF! 

And Shideo is so well-behaved! Every HJ fan know about him, he is a famous star too! :D Yeah! Looking forward for the upload making video! :love:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Oops..! I thought those are old photos for TheFaceShop, Yehwadam's CF! 

And Shideo is so well-behaved! Every HJ fan know about him, he is a famous star too! :D Yeah! Looking forward for the upload making video:love:

Thank you!!! I can't keep the brand names in my mind at all.

I think it was shideo's first time (according to blog post) but looks like photographer liked him a lot (he has like 5 pics :lol:

If RDTK doesn't happen, I want another historical drama. It's been 5 years. Side affects of seeing her in a hanbok :P 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Hi

We should go and watch this video 

From the source

They said she visited them , it look like the cold shower I don't the name but I know some player in my country do that for muscles relaxing

• Like 4
  • Love 2

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 5:35 AM, samaf said:

They said she visited them , it look like the cold shower I don't the name but I know some player in my country do that for muscles relaxing

Don't really understand what is that about, but good to know that Hyunjin had tried something interesting to relax herself! :)

Jeon Hye Bin started her holiday now in Spain, Barcelona..! WOW..! Not sure is she alone there?? So they didn't make it to view the aurora, Canada trip!! :( 

• Like 5

SHJ is at #17 in Top Female Advertisement Model Brand Reputation for March. I’m just glad she’s still on top even if we’re not seeing her on tv that often nowadays. 

Source: Soompi

• Like 4

Can someone help me? It looks like someone copy one of the Another Oh Hae Young ost. You can listen it here. Could we report it together? I already report it to CJ E&M about it but it's better if there are a lot of report so they will see it. Thank you

• Thanks 1

Hyun Jin lost Kolping cf as Kim Rae Won is the new brand model for Kolping 2019! :tears: I love to see her get another cf for clothing fashion, she always bring out a beautiful style in whatever she wears!

Oh.. 55th Baeksang Arts Awards is coming, on 1st May.. I hope HJ has a chance to appear, be it as a award winner or a presenter! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Hyun Jin lost Kolping cf as Kim Rae Won is the new brand model for Kolping 2019! :tears: I love to see her get another cf for clothing fashion, she always bring out a beautiful style in whatever she wears!

Oh.. 55th Baeksang Arts Awards is coming, on 1st May.. I hope HJ has a chance to appear, be it as a award winner or a presenter! :D

I can’t believe it’s already Baeksang! How time flies so fast! It means it’s already a year when we saw her with GY. 

I’m crossing my fingers really hard for a great news this month :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, hola2jin said:

That is a shame she in no longer Kolping's brand model. Hopefully she will pick up some new ones.

@shjfan23 I too hope for some good news this month, no New HJ dramas to watch is driving me to cdramas! :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

So I saw this a few days ago on IG which I haven't seen before and had to share with you guys. The magazine edition was back in 2013, now this should have been the red dress HSG wore to Cannes in the last episode of TBI:lol: 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

On 4/3/2019 at 9:43 AM, shjfan23 said:

I can’t believe it’s already Baeksang! How time flies so fast! It means it’s already a year when we saw her with GY. 

I’m crossing my fingers really hard for a great news this month :blush:

Disappointing but she weren't on the shortlist for Baeksang awards of this year. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

9 hours ago, BaileysMILK said:

Disappointing but she weren't on the shortlist for Baeksang awards of this year. 

Yeah, it’s a bit disappointing. But there’s a lot of good dramas this past year and the competition is very high. I’m surprised that LDH made it for Best Supporting Actress. I don’t think she’ll win but being nominated is already a big accomplishment!

• Like 3