Hyun Jin lost Kolping cf as Kim Rae Won is the new brand model for Kolping 2019! :tears: I love to see her get another cf for clothing fashion, she always bring out a beautiful style in whatever she wears!

Oh.. 55th Baeksang Arts Awards is coming, on 1st May.. I hope HJ has a chance to appear, be it as a award winner or a presenter! :D

• Like 2

10 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Hyun Jin lost Kolping cf as Kim Rae Won is the new brand model for Kolping 2019! :tears: I love to see her get another cf for clothing fashion, she always bring out a beautiful style in whatever she wears!

Oh.. 55th Baeksang Arts Awards is coming, on 1st May.. I hope HJ has a chance to appear, be it as a award winner or a presenter! :D

I can’t believe it’s already Baeksang! How time flies so fast! It means it’s already a year when we saw her with GY. 

I’m crossing my fingers really hard for a great news this month :blush:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, hola2jin said:

That is a shame she in no longer Kolping's brand model. Hopefully she will pick up some new ones.

@shjfan23 I too hope for some good news this month, no New HJ dramas to watch is driving me to cdramas! :tounge_xd:

• Like 2

On 4/3/2019 at 9:43 AM, shjfan23 said:

I can’t believe it’s already Baeksang! How time flies so fast! It means it’s already a year when we saw her with GY. 

I’m crossing my fingers really hard for a great news this month :blush:

Disappointing but she weren't on the shortlist for Baeksang awards of this year. 

• Sad 4

9 hours ago, BaileysMILK said:

Disappointing but she weren't on the shortlist for Baeksang awards of this year. 

Yeah, it’s a bit disappointing. But there’s a lot of good dramas this past year and the competition is very high. I’m surprised that LDH made it for Best Supporting Actress. I don’t think she’ll win but being nominated is already a big accomplishment!

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:26 AM, LifesLikeThat said:

So I saw this a few days ago on IG which I haven't seen before and had to share with you guys. The magazine edition was back in 2013, now this should have been the red dress HSG wore to Cannes in the last episode of TBI:lol:

Hey! At an instant glance, I thought it was Hyun Jin new project.. I had a split-second of joy and dissipated immediately..! If HSG wore this dress, SDJ might be swooned away by her gorgeous look and sexiness! :D Few years have gone, HJ still keep up that slender figure! :w00t:

20 hours ago, BaileysMILK said:

I can't believe it! :rolleyes: Tough.. competition..!

10 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah, it’s a bit disappointing. But there’s a lot of good dramas this past year and the competition is very high. I’m surprised that LDH made it for Best Supporting Actress. I don’t think she’ll win but being nominated is already a big accomplishment!

Agree. I am surprised for LDH's nomination too! I think 'Woo Mi' did a better job as supporting actress in TBI! 

• Like 4

On 4/4/2019 at 10:30 PM, BaileysMILK said:

Tbh I didn't hold much hope of HJ being voted for Beaksang for TBI, too many ecellent cameos for her role. 

@hola2jin yes I had to check the facts too, HJ is smoking in red :D. I too agree Moon Ji In deserved the nomination instead of LDH. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Any idea when Hyun Jin is planning to come back on screen? The woman’s disappeared again! :ph34r:

No idea, I am bored out of my brain waiting for news on HJ next project :D. I am really hoping that as we have not had any news perhaps she is traveling with JHB.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Hi all waiting for Hyun Jin news! Just read from Weibo that she will be appointed as the National Tax Agency Propaganda Ambassador on 18th April, Thurs! Hope we"ll see picture of her again...! :blush:

OMG!!!! I hope we got pics! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I saw in twitter that tomorrow event will be postponed until May because there are some celebrities that still in tax investigation so they said that it's not fair to take model from the celebrity background. I hope they wont postpone again in May. Our waiting and longing to see her will be surely longer, yeeeah well. I still hope this is not true, lets se tomorrow!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, whatsmyname52 said:

I saw in twitter that tomorrow event will be postponed until May because there are some celebrities that still in tax investigation so they said that it's not fair to take model from the celebrity background. I hope they wont postpone again in May. Our waiting and longing to see her will be surely longer, yeeeah well. I still hope this is not true, lets se tomorrow!! 

Oops!! Postponed to mid May... almost a month of waiting...! :crazy:

All BTI leads... LMK, AJH, and LDH had their new drama offered except HJ...!!! Don't think she has none, but just choosing her ideal one. I guess it will be a long wait... could be a year end drama...??? Hope not....! :bawling: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, LifesLikeThat said:

Just read that HJ has been offered the lead role in Black Dog from the below ig account, apparently it's on Naver. Can someone please confirm

I have read that also! I got too excited! According to the trans, it’s about a teacher in a school who helped in the society! Then I remember her guesting in Infinite Challenge! Looks like this is a new kind of role for her. 

I hope it will push through!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1