another picture:heart:

TLJleFA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Q.What kind of year would you like to be in 2019?
SHJ: I want to make this year a healthy year both for my body and mind.I am healthier when I'm working than when I am on holiday, but from now on I would like to have a healthy rest even when I take a rest.
I already feel that I can not achieve the goal (laugh)

I wonder how she is doing now.:rolleyes: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

She really made sure to thank all the fans! But since she’s no longer on Jump, we no longer have the yearly Q&A.  I missed that! 

It’s great to here that she received all the gifts for her. She surely felt the growing fans who love not just her works but also her personality.

Hope to see you very soon HJ!! :blush:

• Love 4

I'm still very busy these days. @shjfan23  are you keen to take over the maintenance of this thread?  Saw that you're asking for edit. I've checked the options available, can't find anything to transfer ownership. @SweetLullaby can you help again to request for the switch? Thanks!

Thanks for posting her tweet and her translated message. I only saw it this morning. She looks fresh and I hope she got a good rest and likewise she said stay healthy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, justright said:

I'm still very busy these days. @shjfan23  are you keen to take over the maintenance of this thread?  Saw that you're asking for edit. I've checked the options available, can't find anything to transfer ownership. @SweetLullaby can you help again to request for the switch? Thanks!

I can. But I’ll give it back to you once you’re no longer busy! Lol!

Saw this on IG! Hope someone can translate it! :wub::D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@hola2jin I was a lurker before but I decided to join here sometimes ^^ and thanks all for welcoming me

anyway @shjfan23 https://twitter.com/gossong/status/1101328633774301184

here @gossong made some trans 

shj on lmk: "It is my 1st time acting with the same-age actor. I was born in 1985 Feb and Minki in Jan. We became a lot closer after knowing that we are same age." #BeautyInside japan media intvw (kor trans by bban2) #서현진 #이민기

Replying to
lmk on shj: "I'm actually the type of person who is shy or sometimes a bit awkward during first meeting. But with SHJ it was so natural, she's someone who knows how to express herself well. I already expected that she's more mature, but actually she's young & cute." #BeautyInside
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

17 hours ago, saku08 said:

another picture:heart:

Q.What kind of year would you like to be in 2019?
SHJ: I want to make this year a healthy year both for my body and mind.I am healthier when I'm working than when I am on holiday, but from now on I would like to have a healthy rest even when I take a rest.
I already feel that I can not achieve the goal (laugh)

I wonder how she is doing now.:rolleyes: 

Oh! I love this picture with Hyun Jin's arm around lmk's shoulder!:wub: Yes! I know both of them not dating...just buddy...!:lol:

I wish HJ would elaborate more what she means not having a healthy rest. Was she still busying doing stuff on rest day like.. knitting..? Hope she is able to focus on healthy rest as she desire! :unsure:

16 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

She tweeted!! :bawling: :heart:

HJ tweeted thanking her hard core fans with a rare selfie photo! Precious!!:D

8 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

She really made sure to thank all the fans! But since she’s no longer on Jump, we no longer have the yearly Q&A.  I missed that! 

It’s great to here that she received all the gifts for her. She surely felt the growing fans who love not just her works but also her personality.

Hope to see you very soon HJ!! :blush:

Her fans increased through the years and doing amazing things to support her letting HJ start to ponder how she can repay back. Of course fans don't want her to pay back, just keep active in acting career and at times tweet more like the recent one!:D

I saw a picture fan sent some birthday gift to SOOP for HJ and SOOP staff must have benefited it! And they should know HJ's fan love and support her deeply! I hope SOOP will organize a fan meeting for HJ in the near future!:unsure:

Thanks for initiating to update the first page!:)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

I wish HJ would elaborate more what she means not having a healthy rest. Was she still busying doing stuff on rest day like.. knitting..? Hope she is able to focus on healthy rest as she desire! :unsure:

I think what she meant was because she’s not busy and going on trips, she tend to eat more and not exercise regularly! Lol!!

We tend not to do anything when we’re on a vacation right??? :D

When she’s doing a drama, she’s surely more causious on the food she’s eating to maintain her figure and she exercise regularly so not to get sick due to hectic schedule.

• Like 6

@shjfan23oh I saw you just find other trans 

And about annually q&a if I'm not mistaken she wrote before on that paper that she didn't want to do it anymore because it seemed difficult as the time goes? (difficult question or answering?) And I think that's why fans stopped to sent. It's not because of new agency. 

And here I made trans which still needs correction (anyone can help?) thanks a lot :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

I think what she meant was because she’s not busy and going on trips, she tend to eat more and not exercise regularly! Lol!!

I kind of confused for her answers"not healthy during break" , but it make sense after I read your post.

She is too strict to herself.:P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saku08 said:

In original interview, he said "I expected that she is young & cute, but actually more mature":)

Oh, so it’s the other way around??? 

57 minutes ago, saku08 said:

I kind of confused for her answers"not healthy during break" , but it make sense after I read your post.

She is too strict to herself.:P

Yeah! She is! You know how the competition is on Korea specially for actress. And koreans are very outspoken with that.

Got another trans, I think this one is a different set of questions right???

HJ is very funny.. she’s always teasing MK:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1