Hi all, I'm back. Almost gave up this account as I couldn't login despite the correct password entered many times. I had to sign up via facebook account but I didn't want to use my personal account. Somehow managed to recover this same account but I'm afraid if I logout, I'm unable to sign in again. I could have created a new account here but justright is the account that is managing this thread currently.

@Super Gal99  I'm glad that you're still active here. I'm not sure if you were the one who sent me a PM about trouble logging in and the previous account was gone.

Anyway, I've been very busy with my family matters for the past 1 month and I need someone to take over the management of this thread. Please PM me if you're keen to take over. Don't get me wrong, I'm still supporting SHJ but I'm not the right person to "lead" and make the thread lively here. Angel has private messaged me and she won't be actively participating in this thread due to personal reasons. Without Angel, there isn't anyone taking the initiative to organise a birthday project for SHJ like the past 2 years and I don't know who is the committee team or who is the leader behind Soompi Hyunjinies. Without Angel, I don't know if there is anyone who will initiate the fund raising campaign for SHJ's new project like before in future. There must be a committee behind Soompi Hyunjinies and they need to nominate someone who can actively lead and run this.

I recall seeing a twitter message not too long ago that the Korean fans (JINIUS ? ) are requesting everyone including International fans to participate in Naver searching a particular korean phrase starting on Feb 27 midnight and they want that phrase to trend on top on that day. If anyone found that post, please help to post it here and participate on that day. Thanks!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, justright said:

Hi all, I'm back. Almost gave up this account as I couldn't login despite the correct password entered many times. I had to sign up via facebook account but I didn't want to use my personal account. Somehow managed to recover this same account but I'm afraid if I logout, I'm unable to sign in again. I could have created a new account here but justright is the account that is managing this thread currently.

I experienced the same thing a week ago! I’m always getting incorrect pw. I had to change it multiple times. 

As much as I want to manage this thread, but I dont have the skill and knowledge to manage a thread. Hopefully someone will own it.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Super Gal99 said:

Good to hear from u again:P i am taking time-off from playing at Soompi hahaa~~ thought i had better let u know incase u tag me again.

Actually Soompi team (i am equally clueless who are still managing it) is still updating news at twitter but here at forum seems like no one is taking over from Angel. Plus the Soompi international fans wordpress blog too - i notice it is not updated since oct 2018 (?)

https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com

@angel2013 left the thread to me but I don't know anyone on Twitter because I use it for kpop stuff -_- I can't get an hold of the admin either. Her dms are closed. As far as I know, angel updates the blog that's why it hasn't been updated.

On 2/24/2019 at 1:03 PM, justright said:

SHJ but I'm not the right person to "lead" and make the thread lively here. 

You dont have to make the thread lovely. You just have to update the first post from time to time :) 

@Super Gal99 @LifesLikeThat @shjfan23 I have to change my password every time I log in. It's infuriating.

@shjfan23 That's an edit. She looks gorgeous tho. Hope she finds something good for the next project so we can liven up our thread again:D

I MISS HER :tears:

83efdf7ec1cd36a8e36da251623bcbf4_mp4.gif

• Like 4

16 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

I don't remember seeing the below pic of HJ, can anyone please enlighten me as to what drama this is from.

Someone's doing some edits of HJ with different roles. I saw her in lawyer costume too. Those are adorable!:blush:

15 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

You dont have to make the thread lovely. You just have to update the first post from time to time :) 

Ohh, if that's the case, maybe you can give us edit access. We can do that update if needed.:blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Q. Why did you decide to appear in this drama?

SHJ: Because I heard LMK ssi will be in this drama! (laugh)

LMK: If SHJ ssi  did not appear, I have not been on this drama.(laugh)

They both wanted to work togetherB)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Happy 34th Birthday to :heart: SEO HYUN JIN :heart: ! Thank you for being an outstanding actress! Nowadays, you are the reason for me to watch Kdrama with excitement! Your personalities impressed me immensely, so kind and bubbly to everyone! Wish you always healthy and charming! Hope Hyun Jin you do have fun and celebrate your birthday with someone! :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

• Happy :heart: Birthday
  • to
  • SEO HYUN JIN 
  • :heart:
  •    

I couldn't  access from my phone , and I don't  have my PC everywhere but I'm always with Hyunjin , support her , believe  on her , hoping  the best in her career  , in her personal life , just the best of the best .

D0VAJvnVsAASsGd.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I couldn't access this thread last night. Fortunately it's up today and it's such an important day for HJ and her fans (it's another busy day for me too)

I'm here Wishing my beloved QUEEN   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  

May the roads of happiness meet you and may all your dreams burst to fruition.

As long as you have people who will love and cherish you for who you are, you already have an irreplaceable blessings in your life.

• Love 6

Happy birthday Hyun Jin. Hope you are having a wonderful day sharing this milestone with the people you love. May this year bring lots of laughter and happiness into your life and that you find your soulmate.

Thank you for all the enjoyment you have provided us through your acting and we wait eagerly to see you in a new project soon.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Super Gal99 and justright, great to see you back here sharing! Miss you both and other old friends....:tears:

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:23 PM, Super Gal99 said:

So sorray i wont be able to contribute further - had lots of fun with u guys (old and new members) since joining here in 2016.

:glasses:thank u guys!! Take care!!

What are you talking about...? Are you leaving this thread..? Make me want to sob! :cry::heartbreak:

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:57 AM, SweetLullaby said:

I have to change my password every time I log in. It's infuriating.

I encountered problem log in Soompi and have to change pass word too! :angry:

23 hours ago, saku08 said:
Q. Why did you decide to appear in this drama?

SHJ: Because I heard LMK ssi will be in this drama! (laugh)

LMK: If SHJ ssi  did not appear, I have not been on this drama.(laugh)

They both wanted to work togetherB)

They got closer after the drama ended. Look at how they answered the question! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3