I think Seohyunjin will be happy if she meet Janette Jackson , all Hyunjinie generation knows 

she was like BTS in that time ,I remember my self when I was fan too ,her hit songs , fashion style , now when I see old pics , I thanks the fashion change .

she used her song to dance in A Fans meeting 

SeoHyunjin singing Have yourself a merry little christmas

ah , welcome to new comers 

• Like 5

I think this only time were SNSD and super junior , SeoHyunJin  and SM singers sang in same video clip 

min 1:52 Hyunjin 2007 사랑 하나죠 (Only Love)

poor hyunjinie  , making film from let eat 2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Welcome @kdrmalover4444 it's been a while since we had someone new :wub:

About the video @samaf has posted on th ram thread yesterday, they asked her of she saw her when Hyunjin was in SM and she said she did! Right before Girls Generation debuted. I've never thought of the possibility of them meeting before. Now I wonder if they practiced together :lol:

Their lines are so fitting.  This wasn't a pairing I've ever thought of but looks interesting... 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, justright said:

Does anyone know what is this?  Cto.

check this link

https://upm.search.naver.com/ContentsRcmd/Drama/P/Recommend?themeId=3041416

you can vote if you have naver account

it is under the label of "시즌2가나왔으면하는드라마" 

more than 5k people vote for Beauty Inside drama to have season 2..:w00t:

it's #1 drama that people wants the season 2 to come out..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

article from Hong Kong https://www.hk01.com/開罐/261595/跟住試-愛上變身情人-徐玄振5種穿搭法

jUkfIemq376Y3vnRuI3WU76Js_UBY3E9PklyHz5Jch8?v=w1920r16_9

Although the Korean drama "Beauty Inside" has been broadcast, the discussion is still very high after the end. Among them, Xu Xuanzhen, who plays the leading role, is very gorgeous in the clothes she wears. Even if she doesn't have her beauty, she would like to try it on!

[1] One Tone wears

Xu Xuanzhen's image in the play, 
passing through a variety of different styles, 

one of which is one tone. 
Even the super white, which 
is super hard to carry, can also wear a sense of time.

(" Fall in love with a lover" stills)

[2] looming carefully machined

Spoiler

If the figure is good and thin enough, it 
is absolutely suitable for the machine! 
The looming feeling 
can increase the goodwill of the opposite sex~

[3] Rough belt wearing method

Spoiler

Many people mistakenly think that the waist should be covered, 
try not to let the waist appear. 
But in fact, you should try to make the waist line more prominent. 
Just like Xu Xuanzhen's wearing method, 
with a thick belt, 
you can make the waist line more obvious.

ï¼ãæä¸è®èº«æ人ãåç§ï¼

ï¼ãæä¸è®èº«æ人ãåç§ï¼

[4] The hat is equipped with

Spoiler

ï¼ãæä¸è®èº«æ人ãåç§ï¼

many people wearing caps, 
probably because they have not washed their hair, 
or they have time to wear their hair. 
But in fact, the hat can also 
bring different feelings to the whole look like other accessories !

Spoiler

ï¼ãæä¸è®èº«æ人ãåç§ï¼

[5] The casual coat is worn and

Spoiler

you want to wear it. It looks like a flower machine, 
but at the same time it has a light feeling. 
This kind of dressing is suitable! 
Wearing ordinary tee and jeans, 
and a long big sash, 
if you want to add a little gorgeous, 
the color of the big bang can be brighter ~

(《愛上變身情人》劇照)
(《愛上變身情人》劇照)
(《愛上變身情人》劇照)

\

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Their lines are so fitting.  This wasn't a pairing I've ever thought of but looks interesting... 

There are so many of these mesh ups and so well done I just wish they had subs, plus they make want to go back to rewatch the relevant dramas :D

11 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

check this link

https://upm.search.naver.com/ContentsRcmd/Drama/P/Recommend?themeId=3041416

you can vote if you have naver account

it is under the label of "시즌2가나왔으면하는드라마" 

more than 5k people vote for Beauty Inside drama to have season 2..:w00t:

it's #1 drama that people wants the season 2 to come out..

Maybe season two they can focus on SG condition, make it a mystery thriller? 

5 hours ago, samaf said:

article from Hong Kong https://www.hk01.com/開罐/261595/跟住試-愛上變身情人-徐玄振5種穿搭法

Reveal hidden contents

ï¼ãæä¸è®èº«æ人ãåç§ï¼

many people wearing caps, 
probably because they have not washed their hair, 
or they have time to wear their hair. 
But in fact, the hat can also 
bring different feelings to the whole look like other accessories !

Thanks @samaf I had a chuckle about the cap. Okay who is guilty of putting on a cap when they haven't washed their hair? So is the size of the cap dependent on how dirty the hair is? :tounge_wink:

• LOL 4

I forgot to translate this MJI Interview came out yesterday :sweatingbullets: 

The atmosphere on the set must be good.
It is to the extent that we're all planning to go on a vacation next year.The set was fun. We couldn't stop talking. Even when director said ' 'cut' we added a lot of adlibs. We believed the other would accept the adlib so it was possible. 

Is there anything you learned through this drama?

We had a lot of scenes together with seo Hyunjin unnie. Unnie is really good at acting. She always takes the initiative. I learned a lot and was motivated.

Article

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I'm so happy today. They confirmed the Blu-ray production, that means they have reached the minimum total 1000 pre orders. Wow!  I read that they are giving us an additional disk of specials. I also read that we can request what we want in the cafe by today but i don't have an account to that daum cafe. I wanted to request them to provide us Eng sub and provide me autographs. Do i have to wait for a year to get my bluray?

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, justright said:

I'm so happy today. They confirmed the Blu-ray production, that means they have reached the minimum total 1000 pre orders. Wow!  I read that they are giving us an additional disk of specials. I also read that we can request what we want in the cafe by today but i don't have an account to that daum cafe. I wanted to request them to provide us Eng sub and provide me autographs. Do i have to wait for a year to get my bluray?

Do you know if this can be done via global.yes24 for international purchasers? I have a cafe daum account be can't read Korean, ironic! So chances are I won't get it for a year and without English subs :blink:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BlissfulMoments said:

Do you know if this can be done via global.yes24 for international purchasers? I have a cafe daum account be can't read Korean, ironic! So chances are I won't get it for a year and without English subs :blink:

Keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully they give us Eng subs if the number of pre orders from intl fans is substantial. Anyway, I'm still glad the project materialised.

• Like 2

On 5/14/2016 at 7:15 AM, irilight said:

I agree with you both @Sweet Pea and @betchay that this thread needs TLC.   Looks like the person who started the thread did not visit  Soompi since 2013.  

Anyone who wishes to take over the thread, can ask one of the moderators to do so. It would be wonderful if someone takes it on.

there is solution for the front page 

so from page 4 till page 433 , wow :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/6/2016 at 9:01 PM, irilight said:

Actress Seo Hyun-jin established herself as an actress after the success of her recent TV series, "Oh Hae-Young Again" on cable channel tvN, which ended last week. 

"I couldn't say I was an actress until last year as it was uncertain for me to get a role after the other, or even start a new project".

In the soap, Seo played an ordinary woman who gets involved with another woman of the same name who is pretty and smart. She showed great acting skills, portraying the comedic and lovable character so well.

The soap skewed to women in their 20s to 40s who might sympathize with difficulties the protagonist faces, as they similarly struggle, experiencing social discrimination and other difficulties.

"I had many moments that I felt miserable, so I could easily relate to the role in the soap", Seo said.

Seo made her debut in 2001 as a member of girl group M.I.L.K., but soon after she had to turn to acting as the four-member group disbanded after releasing their first album. But she had a hard time, failing to catch viewers' attention.

"I kept going to an acting agency because I didn't have the courage to try something else. Now, I'm very pleased to have fans who are moved by my acting", she said.

When asked what roles she wants to do for her next project, she said, "I hope to play a character with good conversational skills such as a lawyer or a trickster, but any role will do".

source

for who want know more about Hyunjinie , new fans specially 

• Like 2