I'm re-posting the instructions here. I think it's difficult to achieve 1000 orders before the production of bluray materialise. We shall see if the fans of this drama can make it. If cannot make it, don't worry you can easily get a refund by cancelling the order at yes24.

For those who are interested to buy the Bluray, i managed to find it.

You can directly go to https://global.yes24.com/Goods/66914432

If not, you go to http://cafe.daum.net/beautyinsideBD

Scroll the page down and look for [Blu-ray] English on the left. Click that and it will lead you to that yes24 page.

You need to sign up for an account if you don't have. After signing up or login, go back to this page, click coupon and download your $7 coupon. The bluray cost is $223.50.

There is also an OST album available for sale at the same site for $13.16.

When you checkout, remember to use your coupon and click your points if you have. There will be an EMS shipment charge.

Edit: i notice the price is slightly different today, so it's probably based on the exchange rate of the day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@shjfan23  i saw that too. So cute and nice. 

In this drama, we see very nice fashion and accessories, very cute dog, even the dog also got nice fashion, very nice houses, even the hospital VIP room is nice, very nice OST and very nice different outdoor shooting locations. You can see some here, swipe to the left on IG post. Cto.

Spoiler

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

@shjfan23 The dolls are super cute. Looks like it's a gift from Jestina, I wonder if they produced a load of them and will be retailing it through their stores as I can't imagine they would just produce one. 

If they do, I might purchase it as souvenir. :wub:

• Like 4

@aSHJfan @shjfan23 is it really from jestina and not from the fans?

I saw more than 1 cake from HJ fans.

This ig post sum up all the support (except the flowers and small gifts) given from the beginning of the drama to the end. I'm very proud of SHJ fans who provide so much love and support throughout. CTO, view next pages.

SHJ Thai Fanbase is growing too, they also provided gifts.

Gifts from seohyunjin supporters club

Earlier i left out the link for OST album purchase:
Link for Director's cut again:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@SweetLullaby thanks I saw that the matryoshka dolls were from a fan. The artist IG below, you can order them from her. She should do one of SG and her cameos :D

Video of HJ receiving gifts from Hyunjinlight

Cto

Link below to rare HJ track for 2006 SM Town album, the song and her voice are just beautiful. I couldn't find it on YouTube but only on Hyunjinlight weibo account. Just scroll down until you see the video

https://m.weibo.cn/u/5304997972#&video

• Like 3

@aSHJfan for her old songs , they exist in youtube , we even posted all her songs in previous pages .

I will repost , videos links .

if you look for her old works , you should sometimes use , Korean letter , or M.I.L.K  , SM album .

Peach tree has links for her songs .

Seo Hyun-jin from Idol |  INSTEISE

Spoiler

Seo Hyun-jin from Idol |  INSTEISE

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Congratulations to SHJ for being the top3 of November Female Advertisment Model Brand Reputation. I was a huge jump, with 320.89% increase!:o

https://www.soompi.com/article/1268831wpp/november-female-advertisement-model-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed-2

That's a huge increase, knets obviously loved TBI. Happy for HJ now more knets will know how awesome she is. 

• Like 3