38 minutes ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

I love hyun jin friendship with park hee von and jon hyu bin... they are really a loyal friend... as @samaf said i thought goo hye sun is her bff but maybe she already give her support without us knowing

I'm so happy for HJ for having such loyal, loving and very supportive friends. They're always there to encourage her and support her. They are really friends for keeps.

She might not have the love of her life yet, but she have those friends to keep her company always!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

I love hyun jin friendship with park hee von and jon hyu bin... they are really a loyal friend... as @samaf said i thought goo hye sun is her bff but maybe she already give her support without us knowing

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

I'm so happy for HJ for having such loyal, loving and very supportive friends. They're always there to encourage her and support her. They are really friends for keeps.

She might not have the love of her life yet, but she have those friends to keep her company always!

Yes it lovely that HJ has support from her friends, it says a lot about HJ as a person when her friendship group grows with each project she appears in. 

HJ is number 8 in last week's ranking which will hopefully convert to lots of commercial contracts :D

• Like 5

after watching today ep , I was thinking about how HSG is Seohyunjin and how Seohyunjin is HSG , for me HSG is her form many sides .

painting HYUNJIN

by the way , HSG had changed to 132 persons  in 11 years .

Mod: Do not post consecutively unless an hour has passed, instead edit your previous post.

• Like 3

I think by next week i'll have to focus on my work and spend less time on social media. Yes I'll miss her too. I'll rewatch the drama again during the holidays.

I really like jtbc and how professional they are. They did a good job promoting the drama and give what the majority of the fans desire, appreciate the team by sending coffee truck and thanking the fans for their support with a goodbye message. Public station like SBS is a far cry from cable station. When you read the jtbc articles, you can see the difference the way they talk about the actors' performance. I remember there was one article released from SBS last year, it was so unprofessional and they're very good in media play too, citing one incident from another drama.

On the TBI bluray project, 1000 min orders are not that easy to achieve. Last year TOL couldn't achieve min 700. I think RDTK and AOHY have lower min orders too.

• Like 1

I’m really excited on what’s next for HJ after TBI since she’s in a new management. How are they gonna market HJ? Will they give her a lot of time to rest? I hope not that long:sweatingbullets: I hope she’ll have a new movie after this!I think she’ll be good in a horror/suspense :D

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I’m really excited on what’s next for HJ after TBI since she’s in a new management. How are they gonna market HJ? Will they give her a lot of time to rest? I hope not that long:sweatingbullets: I hope she’ll have a new movie after this!I think she’ll be good in a horror/suspense :D

I am looking forward to her new project already! Horror/suspense is my kind of genre but action/comedy would be nice also as HJ did a great job in KDSBH.

• Like 2

Oh my god she just tweeted can't believe I caught this :wub:

She is thanking the fans for the support and the cake they sent to the wrap up party. Apparently, some fans waited outside in the cold last night so she's telling them to take care of their health.

@shjfan23 shell definitely take along rest. She has 2 different vacation plans on the horizon already 

I feel like JUMP ENT. acceptrd every CF offer or soething. SOOP may be pickier about these. She didn't do much since she changed agencies.

@aSHJfan I want something action filled because I know she wants to do something like that ^_^I would love another historical drama but I think she may be sick of them she has so many :lol: I'll rewatch KDSBH if she goes MIA again. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Oh my god she just tweeted can't believe I caught this :wub:

She is thanking the fans for the support and the cake they sent to the wrap up party. Apparently, some fans waited outside in the cold last night so she's telling them to take care of their health.

@shjfan23 shell definitely take along rest. She has 2 different vacation plans on the horizon already 

I feel like JUMP ENT. acceptrd every CF offer or soething. SOOP may be pickier about these. She didn't do much since she changed agencies.

@aSHJfan I want something action filled because I know she wants to do something like that ^_^I would love another historical drama but I think she may be sick of them she has so many :lol: I'll rewatch KDSBH if she goes MIA again. 

Oh HJ is such a caring and thoughtful person, this is why she is my bias :D

KDSBH and TTM are my go to HJ dramas when waiting for her new dramas. Erhm ... seems that there is a trend to rewatch her in sagueks laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794624. HJ in an action movie would be fantastic.

• Like 4