@MizzParkSungAh are you referring to the part where they have a drinking party in hsg's house? Btw, your acct name sounds korean, are you a korean?

@samaf i read about your eye condition on drama thread. Hope you're getting better now.

I was busy with my work and still haven't watched ep 13 & 14 subbed yet, will have to during this weekend. Kinda sad that it's ending on Tues. Time flies and 2 months gone so fast. We don't know when we'll see her again after this as she will be MIA for a period of time. After year end festive holidays, then her birthday is coming up and we have to plan for something.

There were so many beautiful pics posted on Soop Naver and i wonder why they only do that on the final week of broadcast. Were they pretty quiet throughout? I really like the gifs posted by jtbcdrama, she's so beautiful, my favourite of the pack is this yellow top. Credit the owner.

Jtbc drama dept is so kind and appreciative, i remember seeing a post of a coffee truck sent to the team and said they're proud of them.

I saw someone asking for consent to post in soompi but the owner didn't respond nor said no re-posting, so i just paste it here and give credit to her. Anyway, for all IG posting we paste, you can clearly see the owner acct and sometimes they state the original source in the text. Kim Hye Soo talking about our queen. Cto.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, justright said:

There were so many beautiful pics posted on Soop Naver and i wonder why they only do that on the final week of broadcast. Were they pretty quiet throughout?

Nope! They’ve been posting a lot of pics not just this week. I think every week or every 2 weeks they’re sharing bunch of pictures and uploaded vids in YT too :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Nope! They’ve been posting a lot of pics not just this week. I think every week or every 2 weeks they’re sharing bunch of pictures and uploaded vids in YT too :D

Thanks. I don't check their site often :P

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17103299&memberNo=22903361

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/4526292

• LOL 2

Just saw it in dc gall. Jeon Hyebin and Seo Hyunjin are planning to go to Canada. Apparently JHB said this in a radio show.

Spoiler

Some were talking about plans with Woo Mi too but I'm not sure if it's the same thing rn. Looks like it though:lol:

We probably won't get any interviews then I guess depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

as I want seo hyun jin get some rest after her work , I want her to have good advertising  contracts before she go to vacation , some interviews , photo shoot ..

now , we know the situation but her fans would be surprised .

well , I did some searching about where she is going 

2016-08-31-1472608085-2516259-16562930533_f6bf1118ed_z.jpg

The aurora borealis, or "northern lights" is a phenomenon that draws travelers from around the world to the rugged wilderness of Canada. The Great White North is one of the best places in the world to admire Mother Nature's light show, sending vibrant purples, greens, reds and yellows slithering into the country's dark skies.

• Like 2

Hyunjin old videos 

all who friends support her publicly  in this drama except one :sweatingbullets:  well she has ,SNS account  she did show support for husband ,what about  best friend , she worked  for free for you all the time ,

please forgive me , but let me  speak loud once :ph34r:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, samaf said:

the talk about her  future travel 

Thanks @samaf I wonder when the two friends plan on going as JYB is about to start her new drama "What’s the Problem, Poong Sang?” which is premiering in January 2019 while SHJ is about to finish TBI. The best time to see the Aurora Borealis in Canada is between December and March so perhaps this won't happen until later next year.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Thanks @samaf I wonder when the two friends plan on going as JYB is about to start her new drama "What’s the Problem, Poong Sang?” which is premiering in January 2019 while SHJ is about to finish TBI. The best time to see the Aurora Borealis in Canada is between December and March so perhaps this won't happen until later next year.

Is JHB's drama pre-produced? Her drama ends in Feb?  Still possible for a trip in Dec this year or Feb/Mar next year. Perhaps there is another trip with TBI girls first?

I also hope she got new commercial contracts. Since RDTK, she has not done any post drama interview, i suppose it's the same this time.

I didn't know that the OST album is released. You can listen to the whole album here including the short BGM. Run by 2morro is not in the album but released separately. It's a nice English song. Cto.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, justright said:

Is JHB's drama pre-produced? Her drama ends in Feb?  Still possible for a trip in Dec this year or Feb/Mar next year. Perhaps there is another trip with TBI girls first?

JHB starring in a new drama was only announced on October 31, confirming 3 of the 4 leads had been cast. They are still waiting for Lee Si Young to confirm as the fourth lead and as it is slated to premier in January I doubt that it would be reproduced. 

This is the link to the article

https://www.soompi.com/article/1255079wpp/yoo-joon-sang-jeon-hye-bin-lee-chang-yeob-confirmed-upcoming-drama

Hoping JTBC is generous with the TBI cast and crew and reward them with a vacation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2