Thank you @supergal99 for the translation. Do enjoy your holidays and whenever got chance or wifi, lurk here or drama thread to find out the ending.

The words gay video chat caught my attention here and it tagged our queen's name and beauty inside. This is posted by the food truck business owner? Not sure again what they're talking about.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Juz a summary:

Q1. Why is your drama in Nov again? Any special reason /schedule/arrangement?

She says No. Happens that all offers are in this timing. After her drama she will usually play for 6 months so it juz happens like this. If there is any good offer she will take it even if it i less than 1 year (from last project)

Q2. Any new destination for her trip after this drama?

She said she is still deciding but have decided to go with friends she worked in the drama.

Q3. Any words for the fans/international supporters?

She thanked the 3 representatives from the fanclub who comes every year and for the rice wreaths too. She thought they came as part of their holiday trip but in actual fact it is specially for this event. She says she breaks out in cold sweat when she heard about it and hope that she can visit Taiwan again. 

(Then someone shouted China - weibo fans)

She is very suprised to know she has lots of China fans

-- she asks: What have i done to deserve all the love ?

Thanks for the translation.

Hope HJ gets lots more fans from China after this. It would be awesome if she was in a Cdrama, quite a few Korean actors have crossed over and with HJ's dedication and determination she would be able to pick up the language no problems. 

Have a lovely holiday @supergal99, hope you are able to catch the last few episodes of TBI soon.

Some of SGs clothes worn

Spoiler

cto

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Not cold at all" Seo Hyunjin, smiling in front of  snack car filled with fan's love

201811090757022410_1_20181109075721944.j

Fans' love made Hyunjin smile.Management SOOP posted a picture of JTBC drama 'Beauty Inside' shooting on their official instagram. 

In the photo, Seo Hyunjin is seen smiling brightly in front of the snack car sent by her fans. 

The management SOOP said "Thank you fans so much for support in this rainy weather, it is not cold thanks to Han Segye's smile. Beauty inside fighting.
Original Article

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, supergal99 said:

This is the youtube clip:blush: omy she is really pretty in whatever outfits she is in hahaa...

Juz a summary:

Q1. Why is your drama in Nov again? Any special reason /schedule/arrangement?

She says No. Happens that all offers are in this timing. After her drama she will usually play for 6 months so it juz happens like this. If there is any good offer she will take it even if it i less than 1 year (from last project)

Q2. Any new destination for her trip after this drama?

She said she is still deciding but have decided to go with friends she worked in the drama.

Q3. Any words for the fans/international supporters?

She thanked the 3 representatives from the fanclub who comes every year and for the rice wreaths too. She thought they came as part of their holiday trip but in actual fact it is specially for this event. She says she breaks out in cold sweat when she heard about it and hope that she can visit Taiwan again. 

(Then someone shouted China - weibo fans)

She is very suprised to know she has lots of China fans

-- she asks: What have i done to deserve all the love ?

I think the ratings will drop again this week. I wanted a reward vacation from JTBC. Maybe they'll still go together somewhere and have fun:P

She looked so confused when she heard she had weibo fans.

The minute I saw the bag I thought she would maybe use when they have their goodbye gathering at the end of the drama. I guess not-_- 

@justright that's a Google ad :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

this clip from the three musketeer  published month ago , but people comments every day tel now  about 563 mostly about  Seo hyun jin  and more than  million views. 

she also good  and adorable princess , by thinking I liked her from this drama 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z47rJvieoxM

just google translate  for the Korean comments 

Seo Hyun-jin's acting is a real hit ..

Once a day, Seo Hyun-jin is looking for a cute girl.

I'm pretty cute, huh?   Seo Hyun-jin 

I am now in the drama of Seo Hyunjin Beauty Inside

Seo Hyun-jin is definitely younger than now.

There is no interest in women in front of Seo Hyunjin ??? Are you sane !!!!!

Seo Hyun-jin is really great.

Seo Hyun-jin is so cute. 

What is the title of this drama? Seo Hyun-jin is an actress. 

Seo Hyun-jin is really the best roko goddess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I love hyun jin so so much that ive watched every drama and movies shes in....i am older than her so she kinda like my younger sister :D:D... i cannot prevent myself as a self proclaim older sister :phew:from wishing that she will find a good man and get married and having cute and kind kids just like her... just like her friends heevon and gu hye sun..

Lets pray that my wish will come true in the near future:wub:(but please not with the current co star:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

I love hyun jin so so much that ive watched every drama and movies shes in....i am older than her so she kinda like my younger sister :D:D... i cannot prevent myself as a self proclaim older sister :phew:from wishing that she will find a good man and get married and having cute and kind kids just like her... just like her friends heevon and gu hye sun..

Lets pray that my wish will come true in the near future:wub:(but please not with the current co star:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:)

I'm also older than hyun jin. So i should call her my girl instead of my queen lol.

Don't worry too much about whom she is dating or marrying later although I'll be very curious too. We really don't know what's going on with their private life so better save your heart by not shipping her with anybody in real life. I can tell you more after the drama is over :)

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

that she will find a good man and get married and having cute and kind kids just like her... just like her friends heevon and gu hye sun..

I imagine her marrying rather than dating at least not officially. She wanted to last time she talked about marriage but a lot of time passed since then and she is kind of workaholic I hope she is dating/will date someone who'll cherish her ^_^

3 hours ago, justright said:

I'm also older than hyun jin. So i should call her my girl instead of my queen lol.

Don't worry too much about whom she is dating or marrying later although I'll be very curious too. We really don't know what's going on with their private life so better save your heart by not shipping her with anybody in real life. I can tell you more after the drama is over :)

Well, I'm like 11 years or so younger but I use both mouse-girl-emoticon-40.gif

She doesn't want to marry someone in the entertainment industry. So not shipping is the best choice here :D We never know ofc, but I don't think she and LMK will be a thing. I just don't see it. netizens love them together though...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, justright said:

I can tell you more after the drama is over :)

Ok, now I want the drama to end! Lol! Just kidding!:lol:

I suddenly got curious about this. Lol

I’m also not into shipping her with the actors she worked with but it’s good and exciting to watch or read her good chemistry with them. 

• LOL 1

On 11/12/2018 at 8:27 PM, shjfan23 said:

Oh, you don’t like LMK for her? :lol::lol::lol:

Emmmm i dont think they suit each other... LMK eyes always wandering here and there...just my opinion :D LMK fan please dont get mad at me... i think LMK has a little crush with woomi ooops :sweatingbullets:

23 hours ago, justright said:

I can tell you more after the drama is over :)

Please do tell us :Dill remind you back after drama end

• LOL 2

While I must say LMK and SHJ have great chemistry acting in the latest drama, I just don’t get the lovers vibes outside the drama. They just feel somewhat mismatched.  :unsure: Like poles apart some how 

Edit : Saw BTIMFL ... LMK is a cat person while SHJ is a dog person...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:
22 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

.. i think LMK has a little crush with woomi ooops :sweatingbullets:

I thought I was alone lol. 

Oh really? I never felt that or saw that in any way. lol!

But whoever it is, I hope she finds it. Time is running!:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

it looks we have soompi unnies not hyunjinies hhhh . 

also want talk about her single life , but before that i should worry mine hhh 

what i really worry about , by time and when you independent person you become used to single life . i ' sleepy now i will talk later .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1