I keep forgetting posting this she was so cute omg look at her She is 18 at most here cry-pink-cat-emoticon.gifcry-pink-cat-emoticon.gifcry-pink-cat-emoticon.gif

Most of the netizens know her from OHYA so they mostly just remember her like OHY. Even her old works like KDSBH and TOL are recommend to the new fans. I'm glad but no one is talking about RDTK <_< I think it's because she wasn't really in the spotlight there..

@samaf I can't see the profile pictures on my phone so I didn't know this thank you:wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

I keep forgetting posting this she was so cute omg look at her She is 18 at most here cry-pink-cat-emoticon.gifcry-pink-cat-emoticon.gifcry-pink-cat-emoticon.gif

Her voice is sooooo cute! Thanks for sharing! I can’t imagine her being part of any girl group until now. I think she’s really meant to be a great star!:wub:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Jeon Hyebin sent a coffee truck to the set 

Isn't that lovely, so nice to HJ getting support from friends. I guess they won't be travelling after HJ finishes her drama as JHB is about to start hers. Wonder if there will be a coffee truck from KHS to her husband and bff :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

So is this a food truck that is supplied by HJ for the staff?

It's from Hyunjin light weibo. The ones labeled staff are exclusively for the staff to eat.

SOOP still hasn't given all these photos. That suit looks good

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Lee Daehee 'Beauty Inside' Loves Seo Hyunjin "I Love You"

Actress has expressed affection for Seo Hyunjin, who appears in the drama 'Beauty Inside'. 

0002740649_001_20181108184228202.jpg?typ

On October 8, Daehee posted a picture on her instagram with "Hyun Jin, I'll use it well.

0002740649_002_20181108184228263.jpg?typ

The photo is of a candle from Seo Hyunjin. She even made a finger heart, expressing affection. The netizens responded to he post, supporting the friendship.

Article

Spoiler

• Like 6

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

More photos of food truck and gift from HyunjunLight, the gift is so cool being a bag with The Hyun Jin Inside :D. It's wonderful so she has such a great fan base.

HJ’s fans are really awesome!!! Always there to support her everytime! She surely feel the love!:wub:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

HJ’s fans are really awesome!!! Always there to support her everytime! She surely feel the love!:wub:

also that encouragement for all beauty inside staff and team , from hyunjin fans is like from her :wub:

have to say that hyunjinie fans have good taste , I love it the food for staff , fresh and hearty.  
">

• Like 5

we have posted this on the previous  pages but , I think there is lot didn't see it 

so I will  post some old videos and pics , there curiosity about her works 

this vid from SBS TV   traval shows , to sad there is no sub 

in this video they eating ant eggs , I think it ' popular food in america  Latina 
     she is very brave woman 

because this show she opened her twitter  account , it was the concept   of the show 

• Like 3

I want play game if to participate 

we call it , HOW DO YOU KNOW SEO HYUN JIN , I think the girls and angel2013  did before something like this before , so if you like it please , add other  questions to my list 

1_ how old she was when she start dancing?

2 _ how many bothers and sisters she has ?

3_ year of her debut as idol ?

4 _ how many tv show and drama she did as M.I.LK member ?

5 _ what is the name of M.I.LK album ?

6 _ what is her position as M.I.LK member ?

7 - what is the name of  her first entertainment company ?

8 - after the dissolution of M.I.LK , she stop singing or what ?

9 - what is the year of her debut as actress ? 

10 - name the countries she visited before ?

11 _ name some of her volunteering works ?

12 - what is her Christian name ?

13 _ what is her parents job ?

14 _ what the name of the musical  instrument that her dad play

?

15 _ what is the name of her dog ? 

16 _ who is the person she live with ?

17 _ how many evil character  she did play before ?

18 _ what is the total of her drama kisses ?:P

19 _ what is her first drama kiss ? 

20 _ name her best fiends ?

21 _ what she want to say if she travel with her man to Spain ?:P

• Like 2

I wonder what it says here. The food truck is it sent by DC gallery?

There is mini interview by Hyunjinlight and again we wonder what she's saying here.

Actually i was hoping to send a wrap up party cake if coffee truck is difficult to achieve but i don't have much support here and most importantly we don't have a local korean to help us. Anyway, very glad that the others could show their support.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Q2. Any new destination for her trip after this drama?

She said she is still deciding but have decided to go with friends she worked in the drama.

Does it mean including LMK? Lol :D

She looks less tiring on this drama compare when she's doing TOL. 

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

She thanked the 3 representatives from the fanclub who comes every year and for the rice wreaths too. She thought they came as part of their holiday trip but in actual fact it is specially for this event. She says she breaks out in cold sweat when she heard about it and hope that she can visit Taiwan again. 

(Then someone shouted China - weibo fans)

She is very suprised to know she has lots of China fans

-- she asks: What have i done to deserve all the love ?

I salute those representatives on how dedicated they are towards HJ. Keep it up!!!

Look how lovely and innocent she is for saying that :wub:

That's one of the traits I like about her. 

Thank you for the translation @supergal99!!:D

• Like 4