Introducing Seo Hyun Jin and her dog! this clip is taken from Let's Eat with Friends.

Walking her dog...not sure if the white one is also hers or friends'.

I read somewhere that currently Hyun Jinnie is living with her brother.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, aureamirasol said:

viewimage.php?id=3eb8df2efcc736ac67b1&no?id=seohyunjin&no=12104&page=1

Can't see the images :mellow: maybe you should try and download the images to your computer/online storage then copy and paste here. I know I'm the best one to give advice because I also have problems posting images :sweatingbullets:

16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Can't see the images :mellow: maybe you should try and download the images to your computer/online storage then copy and paste here. I know I'm the best one to give advice because I also have problems posting images :sweatingbullets:

i can embed other images except those pics on her dc...:tears:

36 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

SHJ Let's Eat with Friends Musical

SHJ Let's Eat with friends chingus supporting her Cinderella musical with Yoseob.

SHJ movie Magic

From SHJ Movie Magic 2010

@icemaid I'm trying imgur to load images, can you let me know if you can see them? Thanks.

Yes now I can see the images! Thanks @angel2013.  two thumbs up smiley

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, aureamirasol said:

i can embed other images except those pics on her dc...:tears:

Must save to your computer 1st and then upload to image hosting and click insert other media and insert image url..hope this help.

6fe82ae04d.jpg

• Like 8

yosul_24.jpg

Director Gu Hye-sun & Seo Hyun-jin: “We get along really well”

You worked together on the short film The Madonna. Did you become good friends then?

Gu Hye-sun: “We were good friends before we started working together on it.”

Seo Hyun-jin: “We had friends in common, so as we all met together, we became friendly.”

Then somewhere along the line, you ditched the others and became friends?

Seo: “That’s right. [Laughs]”

Gu: “When we’re going through difficulties, we talk together.”

yosul_11.jpg

I find people can get close when they end up sharing their concerns and troubles.

Gu: “Since we’re both women, we got close talking about guys. [Laughs]”

Seo: “We talked about dating, and our ideal men.”

Gu: “We talked about every little thing, and found that we had similar inclinations toward the same kinds of things, and bonded through that.”

Seo: “But thankfully, our ideal men are different. [Laughs] If they were the same, we could run into trouble.”

What did you think of each other at first?

Seo: “We kept using polite speech with each other after being acquainted for about a year and a half. It was really awkward. Wherever I went, there she was. We’d greet each other [formally], saying, ‘Ah, hello?’ and ‘Yes, hello.’ [Laughs]

So to break it down, you had been acquainted but didn’t speak to each other, but wanted to?

Seo: “We’re both not the type who finds it easy to initiate conversation. It took us quite a while, since that was already a year and a half [of knowing each other].”

When did you have the chance to get closer?

Seo: “When we went on a trip together?”

Gu: “Yes, that’s right. The trip.”

You didn’t really speak, but you took a trip together?

Seo: “I was looking for someone whose schedule worked, and for some reason we were both available.”

Gu: “Before that, we would see each other pretty frequently so we had started to get closer, but it was on the trip that we became friends. I’d never gone to a public bath with friends before. But in Japan we went to the open-air baths, and became friends. Bathing friends. [Laughs] We also shared a room for about a week.”

So that’s how you became friends and filmed the short together, and then wrote the script for your feature.

Gu: “Yes, I was writing a female character, and I ended up putting some of Hyun-jin’s traits into her. She can be conservative, and doesn’t open her heart easily, but she pours her passion silently into her own work. Those things are expressed indirectly. She brought a lot of that with her.”

yosul_12.jpg

Watching Magic, the female lead has the feeling, “Can’t I love both [guys]?” I wondered if that had really happened, if you’d had that worry.

Gu (looking at Seo Hyun-jin): “You did, didn’t you? [Laughs]”

Seo: “You know how there are many types of love. You can truly love someone rationally, and you can love someone because you just feel it. On that point, I think a person can love without distinguishing gender.”

Gu: “In the movie, the character Ji-eun isn’t a leader. She doesn’t do anything from the beginning to end. But the guys just misunderstand for no reason. I think I was thinking more along those lines.”

Seo: “I hope that’s the case. I’m envious of Ji-eun. Why can’t I live that kind of life? [Laughs]”

Gu: “That makes it sadder. [Laughs]”

It must be gratifying to hear that the script was written thinking of you.

Gu: “I talked to her about the script first, before I talked about casting. But on the way home, I did tell her, ‘But still, you have to do it.’ [Laughs]”

Seo: “She told me to just read it first, so I read it and thought it was interesting. After that, she told me to act in it. I was doubtful: ‘Why? Will that really be okay?’ [Laughs]”

Gu: “Actually, I used Hyun-jin in The Madonna because she helped me, and inMagic because I matched the character to her personality. She’s also musical, and I had a lot of faith in her. Other actors may just act, but she could show a musical side too. She’s never played the piano, but I had that faith that she could pull it off. In the end, she played everything herself. She would practice the piano while screaming. [Laughs]”

Seo: “Honestly, a few times I wanted to break the piano. [Laughs] I was in such a temper.”

But you still performed everything in the movie?

Gu: “Yes, she did. She took some lessons, and practiced a lot on her own. There was a piano in the office, and she’d come to practice on it. I could hearclang-clang noises occasionally coming from the room, and her shrieks. Outside, I’d feel a pang of sympathy. [Laughs] I thought I may have burdened her with too much. Even so, in the end she did it all herself without complaining.”

Seo: “No, I did say a few times that I couldn’t do it, that it was too hard. [Laughs] That it wouldn’t work. But even if I couldn’t play the full-length piece, after practicing for four months, I could play the several bars that you see in the movie.”

After making you suffer, she must have paid you a high salary.

Seo: “She bought me lots of dinners.”

Gu: “I told her I’d pay her a lot next time. [Laughs]”

Since your actor was your friend, you must have talked a lot while filming.

Gu: “She had too much faith in me. She’d leave a lot to me, and look to me for support because I’m also an actor. It’s strange that before we began shooting, we talked a lot about the movie, but as we were filming we didn’t really.”

As you talked, were there specific suggestions she made?

Gu: “Ah, the scene in the screenplay where she walks barefoot in the snow.”

Seo: “On the day we were going to shoot the scene, it didn’t snow so we put down something else, but that looked too pretty. It was obvious it wasn’t snow. But on days we were filming other scenes, it kept snowing constantly. The entire area was covered in snow, and it was beautiful. So I said, if we don’t film it today, when can we?”

Gu: “That scene is the image in our poster. The second poster.”

yosul_14.jpg

Working with a friend on your first feature must have made it less stressful.

Gu: “She was on my side no matter what. And she’d tattle to me if anyone did anything to me. [Laughs]”

Seo: “And then we’d say to each other, ‘Omo, how could that happen? They shouldn’t do that!'”

So you’d hit someone for her?

Seo: “I couldn’t go as far as hitting someone, but I’d write in her notebook — a death note. [Laughs]”

She refers to the Japanese manga Death Note; writing a name in a supernatural diary meant that the reaper would kill the person whose name was written there.

Gu: “They say that a director is the loneliest person on the set, but with a friend there, it wasn’t lonely at all.”

Even still, you must have undergone a lot of difficulties in your first feature film.

Gu: “More than anything, dealing with budget issues was the most difficult part of it. I had to be responsible for the budget. I was responsible for making sure the personnel were able to be paid, and had to give up things on the set because of budget restrictions. That was difficult.”

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/06/movieweek-interview-on-gu-hye-suns-magic/

• Like 11

s8g6np6.jpg

Page 3 of SHJ fan's questionaire;

19. What is the area you would like to challenge next? (song,acting,fashion,radio DJ)

SHJ: Radio Guest! (Radio DJ is not something anyone can do)

20. Any actor or director you would like to work with?

SHJ: Hmmm...can't choose.

21. From the list below, choose the one which you would like to do most?

SHJ: (Given 5 choices, chose no 4) Challenge new character in acting.

22. Although you started out early, fans celebrated your 5000 days debut(till 2015.8.25) on twitter with an event. Are you aware of this? If you are, what are your thoughts?

SHJ: Yes, I know. Actually I didn't know I debuted that long already haha. I am very grateful and was thinking time really flies.

23. Which is the piece you are most satisfied with in your 2016 birthday drawing event?

SHJ: (Here she mention a korean name which is not translated) Side note: This birthday event is where SHJ is the model for the fans to draw her.

24. Any particular piece in the 2016 birthday drawing event that touches you?(or made you tear up)

SHJ: Because of this, many people have put in a lot of hard work for it.

(Pls not for Q23/24, I am not really sure about the event they are talking about and the trans may not be accurate)

25. What are your thoughts after the event?

SHJ: What? Is this really me? Haha

26. Draw yourself. (Must draw)

SHJ: Shoot back. (Its some kind of korean game they say, if someone ask you to do something, you throw the thing back to them to do :sweatingbullets: HJ is trying not to answer this qn)

27. Use your name and compose a 3  line poem.

SHJ: Seo: Hyun Jin

Hyun: Jin

Jin: .....

(Kyaa I don't know what kind of answer is that)

Source: SHJ twitter and SHJ DC gall

Chinese Translator: fangmr13

English Translation: Angel2013

Repost from: SHJ Baidu Bar

Please give full credit if reposting.

@icemaid thank you, finally something that works

• Like 13

PENpS4h.jpg

Last page of SHJ Fan's questionaire, since only a few more questions left.

28. I am OOO (fill in the blank, anything except her name)

SHJ: I am a daughter.

29. You have hit 32, what is your resolution for this year?

SHJ: To be even better and more natural at work. (I would assume she is referring to acting)

30. What is the goal you must achieve this year?

SHJ: To persevere in excercising!

31. After finishing your second set of fan's questionaire, how do you feel?

SHJ: The questions are getting more difficult.

32. What are your last words to your fans?

SHJ: I am very thankful and I apologise for not being good with all these stuff. I will repay in another good drama, acting with all honesty and responsibility. I feel energised, charged and touched by everyone's support. Sorry for not being in touch more often, I will bring another good work to you all.(seems a bit shameless to say this) Hope everyone stay healthy, don't be tired, live well, fighting!

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

Thanks for pulling this out! Envious of their friendship and the interview also speaks a lot about the person that SHJ is. She is so hardworking! Learning the piano just to play in the for real in the movie. She took up acting when she realise she wasn't up to par. She took up a language just for a trip on the variety program. She really puts her heart and soul into everything she does, how can such a person not succeed? It took her a long while but finally her time has come. I'm so proud of her :heart:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

Last page of SHJ Fan's questionaire, since only a few more questions left.

28. I am OOO (fill in the blank, anything except her name)

SHJ: I am a daughter.

29. You have hit 32, what is your resolution for this year?

SHJ: To be even better and more natural at work. (I would assume she is referring to acting)

30. What is the goal you must achieve this year?

SHJ: To persevere in excercising!

31. After finishing your second set of fan's questionaire, how do you feel?

SHJ: The questions are getting more difficult.

32. What are your last words to your fans?

SHJ: I am very thankful and I apologise for not being good with all these stuff. I will repay in another good drama, acting with all honesty and responsibility. I feel energised, charged and touched by everyone's support. Sorry for not being in touch more often, I will bring another good work to you all.(seems a bit shameless to say this) Hope everyone stay healthy, don't be tired, live well, fighting!

Thank you @angel2013 for your effort! 

At the end of the interview SHJ said she will bring another good work to us and boy, she did as Oh Hae Young in Another Miss Oh! :w00t:

Now we hope for another good drama from her again soon.

• Like 7

A clip from Let's Eat with My friend (I think its in Ep5 or 6?) She split up with the group of friends as the rest wants to visit Camp Nou - Stadium for FC Barcelona(DooJoon, Yoseob and even Park Hee von is a fan). She went alone to visit more cathedrals. This is the part where kind SHJ bought gelato for the all the staff that is following her doing the recording. Her spanish is quite good considering she learn it in a month. She actually enjoys the time alone on this part of the trip, at least she is not stressed over trying to look after everyone in the group.

• Like 11

59 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

A clip from Let's Eat with My friend (I think its in Ep5 or 6?) She split up with the group of friends as the rest wants to visit Camp Nou - Stadium for FC Barcelona(DooJoon, Yoseob and even Park Hee von is a fan). She went alone to visit more cathedrals. This is the part where kind SHJ bought gelato for the all the staff that is following her doing the recording. Her spanish is quite good considering she learn it in a month. She actually enjoys the time alone on this part of the trip, at least she is not stressed over trying to look after everyone in the group.

Thanks for sharing this clip @angel2013

Its great that she tried to use what she has learnt. (Spanish?)

SHJ seems like a genuinely kind and nice person. Whoever the lucky guy that is going to win her heart! :phew: 

• Like 8