1 hour ago, icemaid said:

Thank you @angel2013

Was this from last year since the interviewer mentioned about the musical?

Btw I can't see the picture.

Looking forward to the other 3 pages. Thanks again!

:tears: Sorry you can't see the pic, you can find it in SHJ twitter account https://twitter.com/jini26991 I can't copy and paste the image from the twitter account and it seems you can't see it when I share it from my online storage account. Is it only me who can see the image?

This is not an interview, she is answering fan's questions to her which is in Feb 2016 this year. The musical ended in Dec 2015 last year.;)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

@angel2013 aww thanks for translating the interview. I love how frank she is.  From what i see, it seems she really interest with mexican or latin cultures. I saw her lets eat with friends she spokes A little mexican words well. Her pronounciation also good. In Running man she said she memorized some mexican quotes and said it well.  She also learning samba and now her most confident food is mexican corn pizza. :):) 

Other than that,  she also able to comunicate in english.  Maybe because she often travel,  she embrace many culture too.  

Is that mexican she was speaking? I thought she was speaking spanish! :sweatingbullets: She had a crash course on the language one month before the Let's Eat program. The rest of them were so impressed that she can order so well with just one month of learning the language. She is basically a very hardworking person plus she has a learning attitude. I heard from a radio show she's on about her taking acting classes at the beginning when she started because her acting was very bad when she did her first musical. Its very long, I am still considering if I want to translate part of what she says on the radio program.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, aureamirasol said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=seohyunjin&no=11929&page=1

FROM shjdcgall..I don't know if this is a recent photo though (sorry i cant embed the photos.)

They are all digging up old photos of SHJ but they have not been posted here yet. Thanks for trudging SHJ DC gall to put photos here, its mind boggling how much has been posted in last 2 days alone.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Is that mexican she was speaking? I thought she was speaking spanish! :sweatingbullets: She had a crash course on the language one month before the Let's Eat program. The rest of them were so impressed that she can order so well with just one month of learning the language. She is basically a very hardworking person plus she has a learning attitude. I heard from a radio show she's on about her taking acting classes at the beginning when she started because her acting was very bad when she did her first musical. Its very long, I am still considering if I want to translate part of what she says on the radio program.

Hahaha I don't know the difference between Mexican or Spanish that's why I said Mexican or :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Latin. So it's either one hahahah. I'm impressed with her pronounciation too. 

tumblr_nqsmljhfKt1r53r8ko1_400.gif tumblr_nqsmljhfKt1r53r8ko2_400.gif tumblr_nqsmljhfKt1r53r8ko5_400.gif tumblr_nqsmljhfKt1r53r8ko3_r1_400.gif tumblr_nqsmljhfKt1r53r8ko6_400.gif tumblr_nqsmljhfKt1r53r8ko4_r1_400.gif tumblr_nqsmljhfKt1r53r8ko7_r1_400.gif tumblr_nqsmljhfKt1r53r8ko9_r1_400.gif 

Cr. CTO 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, giselle_tw said:

Hahaha I don't know the difference between Mexican or Spanish that's why I said Mexican or :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Latin. So it's either one hahahah. I'm impressed with her pronounciation too. 

The language spoken in Mexico is largely Spanish. This is the case for most Latin American countries as they were conquered by the Spaniards previously. Brazil official language is Portuguese. They were responsible for introducing Catholicism to the Latin America.

• Like 4

I'm also a Pisces as Hyun Jin so i can understand some of her feelings. I must say "some" from what i had read on news and seen on screen form where she appeared :). We can see her as a shy an effervescent girl. But inside this girl are so much thoughts and maybe sorrows or worries. Through the translation of her answers to fans' ques, we can feel a little abt her soul. To say in general, her outside is different from her inside. Maybe her late blossom in acting career doubts her much cause even i saw HJ was the female lead of some dramas, she still said her work was not stable and she only could call herself an actress from 2015. Many actresses remain the second female lead all her life although she's more beautiful than many other main leads :). HJ must have been a perfectionist :). She also said that she had been bearing, both in love and work (bearing about 7 idle years when she didn't know whether she would be offered a role after one ended). As a Hyun Jin Kdrama's lover, i am sooooo happy for her success this time. OHYA is surely her lifetime's mark. Now it's a mark in her career. And maybe sometime later we can say that this drama is also another mark where she found her man, the man that wouldn't cheat on her. I wish HJ will find true love soon, as Ye Ji Won said in the press conference of OHYA: "love is around, near U" . Cause i want all the Pisces be happy for my sake :)

• Like 16

c1C3oUm.jpg

Page 2 of fan's questionaire to SHJ, click on link below or check SHJ twitter account   https://twitter.com/jini26991

https://www.dropbox.com/s/acfplmcy02p3sjt/shjqn2.jpg?dl=0 

7. Do you have plans for a fan meeting? (O/X)

SHJ: (O) means Yes

8. If you have a fan meet, what would you do?

SHJ: (was given 7 choices, she chose 3) Singing, select and fulfill some fan's wishes and share travel photos. (there was an option for doing aegyo but she marks with XXX :sweatingbullets:)

9. What is your favourite song among those you sang?

SHJ: Raindrops (because she was at her best vocal then)

10. If you join "Masked Singer", what song would you like to challenge?

SHJ: Don't want to join.

11. What variety program you watch?

SHJ: Infinity Challenge, Walk around the World (fans says that walk around the world is not a variety program :sweatingbullets:)

12. Choose a variety program that you would like to participate.

SHJ: Variety, its very difficult T T

13. What is the classical piece that you played at the Brazil hotel lobby during the SBS SNS expedition program?

SHJ: Hahaha, it was an impromptu piece, (I couldn't translate the piece title and author that she mentioned here, it seem to be a korean music piece)

14. Choose your favourite character among those you have acted and give the reason why? (Only choose one)

SHJ: Solan from King's Daughter Su Baek Hyang because it is very tough. (my note: because at this point she hasn't acted in OHYA yet lol :P)

15. Of all the shows/dramas/movies that you've watched, which is the one that speaks to you most and what is your favourite line?

SHJ: TOO MANY! There are too many excellent movies in this world!

16. What is the most memorable line of the characters you have acted?

SHJ: Ha...its so difficult to just choose one.

17. In Let's Eat 2, which scene is the one you had to put in most effort to film?

SHJ: At the park when I was in a drunken state and in Ep17 in Kwon Yul's place.

18. Of all the characters you've acted in, which is the one you are most satisfied with in terms of appearance?

SHJ: None that I am particularly pleased with.

Source credit: SHJ twitter and SHJ DC gall

Chinese translation credit: fangmr13

Repost from SHJ baidu bar

English translation: Angel2013

Phew...

11 hours ago, giselle_tw said:

Ken x Seo Hyun Jin in Cinderella

cr.CTO

tumblr_nvcm0eBaSF1sivtkzo1_400.jpg 

She and Ken match very well for the musical. The radio show I mentioned about, she did it with Ken probably for the promotion of the musical?

Edited by angel2013
inserted pic
  • Like 10

@angel2013 wah.. thx for translate.. i really appreciate ur effort..

From what i read, it seems like shj previous drama didnt give much deep impression to her, yet her acting is always good on that drama.. she even cant answer one memorable lines in her drama? 

Compared to ohya, when they had interview in special eps 2, shj can answer much.. she even said many lines from several scenes.. i think ohya really jad much impact to her.. and she also said that she is fan of oh hae young right?? :D

Btw, d last question, why her answer seems like she had lack of confidence in terms of appereance?? It make me remember in ohya bts, when VJ said to eric n shj that they look "pretty", shj didint say anything but pointed to eric.. then eric tease her, if he is pretty, so shj will be handsome?? LOL.. 

I hope she had more confidence to think that she is also pretty (inside and outside).. maybe her face not like a goddest, but she is lovely n cute.. also her body is in good shape.. i have seen many korean actress, some has pretty face (or i can say too pretty) but i got bored to see their face.. but for shj, her face is unique.. i like to see her many times and didnt get bored.. i think she has "x" factor that makes her more attractive than others.. also for her talent (acting, singing, dancing etc) made her more n more adorable.. i believe that after ohya she will gain many new fans.. she deserved it.. and to be honest, from d first i watch ohya, i got hooked by female lead and her acting (beside a good story line).. i had said it in drama thread, that i really enjoyed ohya from d start, bcoz so much emotion that shj brought in to ohy character that i really amazed with.. she gave a "life" to ohy n drama itself.. and i would like to quote eric's said that shj is a TREASURE.. :D

• Like 9

SHJ unnie is really talented person alive!!! I never had a girl crush like this before, thought I've like some actress from drama, but this one is different like I adore her so much!!!! I'll be waiting for your new projects unnie!! And I hope you'll meet a good man someday who'll be love you faithfully <3 you are pretty just like PDK said to OHY. I hope you'll be more confident. :blush:

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

@angel2013 wah.. thx for translate.. i really appreciate ur effort..

From what i read, it seems like shj previous drama didnt give much deep impression to her, yet her acting is always good on that drama.. she even cant answer one memorable lines in her drama? 

Compared to ohya, when they had interview in special eps 2, shj can answer much.. she even said many lines from several scenes.. i think ohya really jad much impact to her.. and she also said that she is fan of oh hae young right?? :D

Btw, d last question, why her answer seems like she had lack of confidence in terms of appereance?? It make me remember in ohya bts, when VJ said to eric n shj that they look "pretty", shj didint say anything but pointed to eric.. then eric tease her, if he is pretty, so shj will be handsome?? LOL.. 

I hope she had more confidence to think that she is also pretty (inside and outside).. maybe her face not like a goddest, but she is lovely n cute.. also her body is in good shape.. i have seen many korean actress, some has pretty face (or i can say too pretty) but i got bored to see their face.. but for shj, her face is unique.. i like to see her many times and didnt get bored.. i think she has "x" factor that makes her more attractive than others.. also for her talent (acting, singing, dancing etc) made her more n more adorable.. i believe that after ohya she will gain many new fans.. she deserved it.. and to be honest, from d first i watch ohya, i got hooked by female lead and her acting (beside a good story line).. i had said it in drama thread, that i really enjoyed ohya from d start, bcoz so much emotion that shj brought in to ohy character that i really amazed with.. she gave a "life" to ohy n drama itself.. and i would like to quote eric's said that shj is a TREASURE.. :D

muahaha that sums it up in a nutshell why i adooooore her ~ the one and only SHJ.

• Like 5

Hyun jin always can potray her character very well.. she can create d best chemistry with all her leading men.. really daebak actress.. how can she make me melted n fluttered, also happy n sad by watching drama MV which i didnt have watch d drama yet? LOL

• Like 7