https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDD3mtZzSws

One last one before I go to bed, arirang news on Seo Hyun Jin new movie Because I Love You. This news is from last year because they already filmed the movie last year but has yet to release it. Good night, for once I am sleeping early on a Monday......just because there is no OHYA drama to watch :tears:

• Like 8

7 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I cannot find other vids other than those you've posted, because it is a musical I don't think they are able to record the musical even if fans watch it. A lot of the vids are snippets coming from the press conference, I understand they did the musical for the press but not sure if its the whole musical or just part of it.

I just saw some news that SHJ is having photoshoot for some charity event with kids. The photos were taken down immediately (but I saw them :P before they were taken down-simply gorgeous) as they say the original was taken down, maybe it is not supposed to be release yet so let's just wait for more news. 

Did you mean thia photo?

Anyway thank u guys for coming here often. I will compile the videos and info at the main post soon ;)

Seo Hyunjin's dancing video

• Like 5

Thank you all for making my life less lonesome on a Monday "AMO " night. So empty huh? That's why I'm able to visit 4 threads.... Eric, Couple, SHJ and AMO . I too am looking out for her and wishing her much happiness and achievement.

She's such a doll, so cute and petite but her talent is HUGE. Thank you @icemaid above. When I saw this scene I thought she looked particularly beautiful.  Maybe she was anticipating the steamy love scene with EM and the glow just lit up her face.

Thank you all for your awesome pictures. :heart:

• Like 4

Source: allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/seo-hyun-jin-addresses-her-plain-female-character-in-oh-hae-young-again

Actress Seo Hyun Jin addressed the topic of her character being too "plain" in her current drama, tvN's 'Oh Hae Young Again.

Seo Hyun Jin stated, "Many people call Oh Hae Young a 'plain woman', but I think that there's no such thing as a plain person in this world. Each has his or her own life story and struggles, so how can anyone be plain? They're unique people who look plain on the outside. I'm not sure if I'm doing a good job of acting Oh Hae Young right now, but I do clearly have something I want to convey through this warm, beautiful character. I hope my sound gets delivered accurately." 

The actress also talked about falling apart for her role, saying, "People around me worry about me when they see how comical my acting is. They ask is it hard to fall apart in front of the camera. But falling apart isn't all that hard (laughter). Being pretty all the time is a hard thing to do. To fall apart, I just have to let go of my heart and body, but to be pretty all the time, I have to be alert at all times. When you let everything go, it gets much more comfortable." 

How true, looking beyond beauty is beauty itself. Cherishing who we are and that we are all unique.

• Like 12

13592762_1786144058285871_2745540090415613626593_1786144048285872_83285949796992  Cr.IG ji3brothers

These were the photos I saw yesterday which was taken down but in SHJ baidu bar and Pearl Hyunjin FB but was posted in SHJ Thai FB. Not sure if can be reposted, will take down if necessary.Meanwhile enjoy some pretty SHJ while you can.

13592619_605810809580839_840108293317611koreanmodelsoi_ ins

Another pic, same day, same place...but this one mention its some kind of health insurance CF?

• Like 6

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=77598058&rtes=y

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=76713452&q=&lu=v_relatedclip_toros_01&ref=&cateid=&relateid=77598058&relatepage=

These 2 videos are the extended version of the earlier videos posted with regards to SHJ cinderella musical, her parts with Vixx's Ken and Beast's Yoseob.

• Like 5

20160707_1467879537_33692500_1.jpg

Source and pic credit: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=909284

Three Generations of Rocco Queen - Kim Sun A -> Gong Hyo Jin -> Seo Hyun Jin

20160707_1467880058_19254600_1.jpg First Generation: Kim Sun A/Kim Jung Eun/Kim Ha Neul

20160707_1467880081_85746900_1.jpg Second Generation: Gong Hyo Jin/Choi Kang Hee/Jung Yumi

20160707_1467880103_52770700_1.jpg Third Generation: Seo Hyun Jin

Through the drama Oh Hae Young Again, Seo Hyun Jin joins the rank of being a Rocco Queen. Fearless in love and giving unreservedly Oh Hae Young made women relate to her as well as fluttering the hearts of men. Through realistic portrayal, audiences fell for her charm. Who will join Seo Hyun Jin as third generation rocco queen? We will have to watch the dramas from the remaining half of the year. (just very rough translation from the chinese trans I read. I did not translate the whole article, only the last part relating to SHJ) Chinese trans credit: SHJ Baidu Bar

• Like 12

[ARTICLE] 160706 Does B2ST's Doojoon

think he can promote his acting and music careers at the same time?

tumblr_inline_o9vuvzOfzQ1sxv88e_540.jpg

Doojoon was asked whether he supported and watched Seo Hyun Jin’s latest drama ’Oh Hae Young Again,’ as he had become acquainted with the actress through ’Let’s Eat.’ Doojoon answered, “I didn’t get the chance to watch ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ but the members said they watched it. I’m glad that Seo Hyun Jin is doing well.” Doojoon also touched upon his acting promotions, saying, “I promised the members something three years ago. That I don’t think I'lll be able to do two things at once.”

The idol elaborated, “Because B2ST and the drama will both suffer [if I try to do both music and acting at the same time]. I think it’s only right to be devoted to the group you’re in. If a good opportunity arises after B2ST concludes 'Ribbon’ promotions, then I will work at my acting with a grateful heart.”

Source: Allkpop

BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon Runs Away from Kiss Scene on “Let’s Eat 2”

yoon-doo-joon.jpg

The making film for the last episode of tvN’s “Let’s Eat 2” was recently revealed, showing kiss scenes between BEAST member Yoon Doojoon andSeo Hyun Jin.

“I’m mostly impassive right now. I know Seo Hyun Jin will lead me,” Yoon Doojoon says, though he seems slightly nervous.

While Seo Hyun Jin is eager, saying, “I’ll finish the kiss scene in one cut,” the shy Yoon Doojoon starts looking for a double to take his place.

When the filming for the kiss scene finally starts, Yoon Doojoon shouts, “I don’t know what to do,” and runs away from the scene as the entire staff laughs out loud.

Seo Hyun Jin eventually cheers him up, and the two manage to film a romantic kiss scene that will melt viewers’ hearts.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/07/beasts-yoon-doojoon-runs-away-from-kiss-scene-on-lets-eat-2/

[ENG SUB] Let's Eat 2 BTS - Episode 18 #1 (Kiss scene?!)

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, khatelaloves said:

thanks again for the trans @angel2013 you're our savior :D

Hyunjin for kktv, maybe it's an interview

can't wait for her Instyle!!! omggg sexy hyunjinie :P

Yes, it says KKTV Taiwan exclusive interview-coming soon, we can look forward to that.

And some lucky Taiwan fans will get her signed photos! Pity I'm not from Taiwan.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, giselle_tw said:

[ARTICLE] 160706 Does B2ST's Doojoon

think he can promote his acting and music careers at the same time?

Doojoon was asked whether he supported and watched Seo Hyun Jin’s latest drama ’Oh Hae Young Again,’ as he had become acquainted with the actress through ’Let’s Eat.’ Doojoon answered, “I didn’t get the chance to watch ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ but the members said they watched it. I’m glad that Seo Hyun Jin is doing well.” Doojoon also touched upon his acting promotions, saying, “I promised the members something three years ago. That I don’t think I'lll be able to do two things at once.”

The idol elaborated, “Because B2ST and the drama will both suffer [if I try to do both music and acting at the same time]. I think it’s only right to be devoted to the group you’re in. If a good opportunity arises after B2ST concludes 'Ribbon’ promotions, then I will work at my acting with a grateful heart.”

Source: Allkpop

BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon Runs Away from Kiss Scene on “Let’s Eat 2”

The making film for the last episode of tvN’s “Let’s Eat 2” was recently revealed, showing kiss scenes between BEAST member Yoon Doojoon andSeo Hyun Jin.

“I’m mostly impassive right now. I know Seo Hyun Jin will lead me,” Yoon Doojoon says, though he seems slightly nervous.

While Seo Hyun Jin is eager, saying, “I’ll finish the kiss scene in one cut,” the shy Yoon Doojoon starts looking for a double to take his place.

When the filming for the kiss scene finally starts, Yoon Doojoon shouts, “I don’t know what to do,” and runs away from the scene as the entire staff laughs out loud.

Seo Hyun Jin eventually cheers him up, and the two manage to film a romantic kiss scene that will melt viewers’ hearts.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/07/beasts-yoon-doojoon-runs-away-from-kiss-scene-on-lets-eat-2/

[ENG SUB] Let's Eat 2 BTS - Episode 18 #1 (Kiss scene?!)

DJ wae you never watch Hyun Jinnie's drama when the members watched it? :huh: I hope both your friendship will continue, even Yoseob and HJ.

• Like 1

I'm bored, so I guess I post these video about Hyunjin and her chemistry with her leading man. 

If you guys find anything else please post it too :wub:

Lovely Seja Couple ~ Lee Jin Wook & Seo Hyun Jin

Drama : The Three Musketeers

Sweet moments of Eric and Seo Hyun Jin - 

Another Oh Hae Young 

King's Daughter Su Baek Hyang

Let's Eat 2 Yoon Du-jun feels jealousy since Seo Hyun-jin is on Gwon Yool's side

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, giselle_tw said:

I'm bored, so I guess I post these video about Hyunjin and her chemistry with her leading man. 

If you guys find anything else please post it too :wub:

Lovely Seja Couple ~ Lee Jin Wook & Seo Hyun Jin

Drama : The Three Musketeers

Sweet moments of Eric and Seo Hyun Jin - 

Another Oh Hae Young 

King's Daughter Su Baek Hyang

Let's Eat 2 Yoon Du-jun feels jealousy since Seo Hyun-jin is on Gwon Yool's side

Awww I watched the three musketeers but never watch their bts, after seeing that video I think i have to go watch all the bts for the three musketeers, SHJ is as usual so adorable. kekeke

• Like 7