To all SHJ international fans,

tomorrow (Nov 27) is supposedly the end date of the rice wreath fund raising campaign by seohyunjinfc. However I learnt that the response is so poor this year that we can't even send a minimum 20kg which is a far cry from last year's 200kg. Irrespective of the organiser or the fandom name that matters to you in representing the international fans, it is still a support which can be seen by SHJ and her agent Soop. If we announce that the campaign is a failure this year, I'm sure it doesn't reflect well on SHJ in terms of support from international fans (English speaking). The organiser will extend for another 3 days pleading for your support and if it fails again, i'ved suggested her to end the campaign by returning the money back to the donors. We're actually aiming for 50kg the least which costs min USD235.

I sincerely hope those who are working and can afford to donate, please help ASAP.  Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

By EOD today (Nov 30), the organiser will end the fund raising campaign for the rice wreath. The funds raised have slightly exceeded USD235 (50kg), many thanks to the kind donors. If that's the case we shall go for 100kg which costs USD375 and most likely I'll top up the shortage. That's the limit as I don't think we can raise beyond USD375 and moreover I'm jobless, unable to top up more. 

The organiser decided not to put fandom name and we will just put Seo Hyun Jin Fans and the flags of the corresponding donors' country. As of current, the country flags are Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, USA and South Korea. 

If there are any representative from other countries who would like to donate, please join this campaign by EOD. Many thanks.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

I’m just wondering why am I not seeing any photos from soop sites? Am I missing something here? She’s still with them right?

I'm curious too! Why I kept seeing Soop Ig posting news of other so called 'big stars' in their eyes! I felt they don't see the urgent needs to promote her as they always far behind to update about HJ! I guess they really have to wait till the last minute just at the time Black Dog premiere. But I think HJ is still with Soop as I saw her manager in the making of Black Dog's poster shoot bts. 

Oh what a surprise news! Hyun Jin's good friend Jeon Hye Bin is getting married this Sat Dec 7th in Bali! Wonder is HJ attending? 

• Like 3

@shjfan23 @hola2jin well I wanted to say this earlier too. While Cjes posted so many photos for RMR and teasers & posters from Black Dog and even tagged SHJ but I see NONE from Soop IG so far. The only one I saw was the 1st teaser from Soop boss IG. While they heavily promoting their big stars who are bringing them plenty of cash, they only post those old photos or videos of SHJ, probably just to tell people she's still part of Soop. I'm not sure if the staff of Soop managing the social media are bias or what. Just so sad even if she joined such a big and reputable company. I do really hope they do better for her when Black Dog's premiere comes. I dare not think of the ratings yet. The current time slot drama is not doing that well. If BD doesn't do well, we probably don't see anything on her in that IG for a long while.

Yeah, she might go to Bali to attend her good friend's wedding on Dec 7. Very happy for JHB indeed. Good news or happy news are always welcomed nowadays.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, justright said:

Yeah, she might go to Bali to attend her good friend's wedding on Dec 7. Very happy for JHB indeed. Good news or happy news are always welcomed nowadays.

That’s right! I got excited too when I read the news. So happy for her for finding the man after what she went through with the other actor. 
If we got this kind of surprise, we might get it too from HJ. Hopefully soon! :wub:

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

If we got this kind of surprise, we might get it too from HJ. Hopefully soon! :wub:

Haha, will you be surprised if she gets married to a non-celebrity like JHB too? I felt that if a lady allows her hair to be cut so short, meaning there isn't a wedding plan in mind that soon. Haha, I don't know I may be wrong.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@shjfan23 I am very disappointed that Soop Management have not promoted SHJ new drama whilst posting heaps of other stars events. 

So happy to hear of JHB's upcoming wedding, what a total surprise! I don't hold much hope of HJ attending the wedding as it's in Bali and she is in the midst of filming. Not long to go now to see our lovely bias on the small screen.

• Like 3

On 12/3/2019 at 2:04 PM, justright said:

Haha, will you be surprised if she gets married to a non-celebrity like JHB too?

I will be more surprise if she’s with another celebrity. Lol!! HJ is a very low key person.

On 12/3/2019 at 9:12 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

@shjfan23 I am very disappointed that Soop Management have not promoted SHJ new drama whilst posting heaps of other stars events. 

Me too! I’m really curious in what are their rules on which one to put on their feed.  They are more active on posting their actors attending stuffs.. 

But atleast soop boss posted the first teaser. It’s like a confirmation that she’s still with them. Lol!!

12 more days to go!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

As Viki have the license for Black Dog, Soompi is doing a great job promoting Black Dog. I love Viki subs.

Seo Hyun Jin, Ha Joon, And More Take On The College Admissions War In “Black Dog”

Seo Hyun Jin, Ha Joon, And More Take On The College Admissions War In “Black Dog”

Dec 6, 2019
by S. Park

Viewers got a glimpse of the dynamic everyday lives of the leads in “Black Dog”!

On December 5, the upcoming tvN series about teachers and their efforts to help students through the admissions process released new stills of its cast.

In the photos, Go Ha Neul (played by Seo Hyun Jin), Park Sung Soon (played by Ra Mi Ran), Do Yeon Woo (played by Ha Joon), and Bae Myung Soo (played by Lee Chang Hoon) transform into ordinary teachers devoting all 24 hours of their day to their work.

Rookie teacher Go Ha Neul looks surprised as she talks on the phone and looks awkward at doing her job, making viewers look forward to her entry into the private high school. Department head Park Sung Soon will use her experience to come to her rescue. Do Yeon Woo looks at Go Ha Neul with a poker face and makes viewers wonder if Go Ha Neul will be successful as a faculty member.

In the stills, Go Ha Neul looks timid at her first admissions information session in a room full of passionate parents asking questions on behalf of their children who are seniors in high school. This department has a lot of power and competition inside of the school because it decides the school’s reputation and popularity depending on its students’ entrance rate into prestigious universities.

Black-Dog_1.jpeg

Park Sung Soon is well-known as an expert in admissions, and she confidently walks into the room with a handful of pamphlets.

Black-Dog_2.jpeg

In another still, she leads Bae Myung Soo, Do Yeon Woo, and Go Ha Neul through the halls of a university. The boxes in their hands hold the secret weapon to the students’ college admissions. Due to the importance of student records in the admissions process, this department needs to stay on top of its game in order to compete with larger admissions consulting businesses.

Black-Dog_3.jpeg

A source from the drama said, “The school’s admissions department is a lot like the striker. [The drama] will show a new side of school through the story of teachers struggling to fight for the students’ future in the fierce admissions war. The passionate acting of Seo Hyun Jin, Ra Mi Ran, Ha Joon, and Lee Chang Hoon will bring refreshing laughter and deep sympathy to viewers as they struggle and grow.”

“Black Dog” premieres on December 16, and will be available on Viki!

Watch the teaser now:

WATCH NOW

• Like 3

On 12/8/2019 at 6:15 AM, guestra said:

She went?^^

I'm not sure how reliable is the news. According to this tweet, it said that HJ attended the wedding and she's the one who caught the bridal bouquet toss! :scream:  Ah! When did HJ set off and probably got to rush back soon for her Black Dog filming, what a wonder woman! @justright I shall delude we'll hear wedding bell from HJ when her hair grows longer like Han Se Gye! (next year?) :D

Food truck support from DCinsde! 

Credit Red Skirt for English trans.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1