4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

@justright maybe u have to try typing the username sloooooowly when u do tagging

I type the name incomplete and pause for a couple of minutes, still nothing happens. There was one time managed to but don't know what key i pressed accidentally. I use my phone to post messages all the time. It's alright, i presume most of you read all comments anyway. :)

3 hours ago, uknowahah said:

@justright I watched the BTS of that kissing scene and Doojoon was abnormally shy and awkward. Hyunjin also claimed that she wasn't good at kiss scene. I wonder what happened in between because she became an expert in OHYA a year after :D and OH YES, I wanna hear her sing again. Tbh I don't mind trading this drama for an album. Jk. I want both. 

She's being humble for saying that. This is just my opinion, on screen she probably kiss an oppa differently from a dongsaeng. However, in a romance drama, good OSTs, good kisses, close skinship will give viewers the romantic feels and the chemistry between the leads. If this drama has some comedy elements, i hope they'll add some sound effects like in AOHY.

1 hour ago, jenn96 said:

She wore Agatha Paris's necklace to the interview so I think she is still their muse

Thanks. I usually check their IG if they are still posting her pictures or hashtag her name. Hopefully her upcoming drama will attract all her product sponsorships.

After reading her latest interview, do you all reckon that she is still of the worrying type and needs lots of encouragement and self confidence to do something?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, justright said:

Btw, is she still the muse of Estee Lauder and Agatha Paris?  There is a brand called pbypanache hashtag her.

The company has made a special fan-shaped necklace by the order of Donghwa Pharm(its trademark is fan-shaped). SHJ wears the necklace in the advertiser's 'Beauty Whalmyungsu' ad.

20160729113320_1245697399.jpg

• Like 5

Today's News : 'Temperature of Love' will be a 'serious' melo drama, not a romantic comedy.  She was getting a lot of offers from almost all of the dramas in preparation step. but she was hoping a melodrama rather than romantic comedy as her next work, so it took time to decide her next drama. Her agency said so. 

As you know, 'temp of love' was  originally intended as a romantic comedy, too. It looks like changed during casting a leading role.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Pointree said:

Today's News : 'Temperature of Love' will be a 'serious' melo drama, not a romantic comedy.  She was getting a lot of offers from almost all of the dramas in preparation step. but she was hoping a melodrama rather than romantic comedy as her next work, so it took time to decide her next drama. Her agency said so. 

As you know, 'temp of love' was  originally intended as a romantic comedy, too. It looks like changed.

Aa really? So it's a melodrama..?

But..if i'm not wrong, the writernim ever said that this novel actually has a melo story, but she want to make it become romcom drama...am i wrong? 

• Like 2

On 2017. 7. 27. at 10:17 AM, cutieloverz said:

Aa really? So it's a melodrama..?

But..if i'm not wrong, the writernim ever said that this novel actually has a melo story, but she want to make it become romcom drama...am i wrong? 

Yes you're right. It looks like changed during casting a leading role, if the news from her agency is correct.

https://twitter.com/jump_ent_/status/900546803937890306

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Pointree said:

Yes you're right. It looks like changed during casting a leading role, if the news from her agency is correct.

Do you have the link to where the agency news is? 

I think it should have both a melo and romcom to it? well I hope so...bec totally melo is not my genre(but I will still watch it bec HJ is in it) but I guess HJ was really serious when she said she wanted to do a melo. AOHY was supposed to be romcom but it actually ended up with lots of melo scenes as well...I can't remember the times HJ cries in that drama

and thanks for explaining with regards to brand called pbypanache, aha so they made that special fan like necklace for Donghwa Pharm

@icemaid yes I think I will also be one who will get second lead syndrome right from the beginning!

@justright glad you finally get it working for you!

and lol the drama hasn't started and we are talking about kiss scenes? :tongue: 

and we are starting the donation drive early to see how much we can collect, there wasn't much time in between AOHY and RDTK, so hopefully with more time, we hope we can gather more funds and maybe participate in a coffee truck this time(if we can we'll like to join effort with another group since our international group is still relatively small?) kkk Please give your support if you can! Remember no amount is too small! it all adds up! :)

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Pointree said:

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2017/07/26/0200000000AKR20170726163800005.HTML?input=1195m

* KJW and JBA are confirmed to be appear in 'Temp of Love' today. Today's article covering this described the drama as a 'warm romance drama'.

Thanks for the link! Even if its melo, I want a happy ending, some melo comes with sad ending which i don't really like, I always prefer happy endings. Now everyone is confirmed and main castings complete, I guess maybe some side castings would also surface soon?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Pointree said:

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2017/07/26/0200000000AKR20170726163800005.HTML?input=1195m

* KJW and JBA are confirmed to be appear in 'Temp of Love' today. Today's article covering this described the drama as a 'warm romance drama'.

Warm romance drama??? I like that sound better..hhe..

Maybe like @angel2013 said, that is melo+romcom.... i hope so... :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, paradicez said:

Thanks for starting this up. If i don't have a paypal, is there an alternative method of payment?

Do you know how much is per 10kg rice and how much is the coffee truck? With these indications, we probably can estimate how much to give or to raise.

Will you release a list of donors (no names) amount or just the grand total collected at the end of the campaign for transparency purpose?

Can kindly state the end date of the campaign?

Oh yes, is the coffee truck meant to be sent to the filming site during filming, not during press con, right?

Sorry for asking so many questions. Thank you so much for coordinating this. @angel2013

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, justright said:

Thanks for starting this up. If i don't have a paypal, is there an alternative method of payment?

Do you know how much is per 10kg rice and how much is the coffee truck? With these indications, we probably can estimate how much to give or to raise.

Will you release a list of donors (no names) amount or just the grand total collected at the end of the campaign for transparency purpose?

Can kindly state the end date of the campaign?

Oh yes, is the coffee truck meant to be sent at the filming site during filming, not during press con, right?

Sorry for asking so many questions. Thank you so much for coordinating this. @angel2013

You have to delete the image when quoting....Soompi's rules...when quoting...go to the image and backspace it away, the text is fine.

@paradicez is the main coordinator for all our donation drives, I have too many things on my hand :tongue:

In our last campaign most of our contributors prefer to be anonymous so we didn't have any list published (though we keep track of it yes we do). 

https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/ this was the site we ordered from previously, the price list is there, you can take a look at the prices.

We have not set a date for the end of the campaign because it is still early, once we know for sure the airing date, we can estimate the press con date and set a due date then. Yes coffee truck support is during filming, so it could be after the drama started so actually funds can still be collected separately for the coffee truck if the interest of the international fan community is there.

Hope I answered your questions :)

EDIT: oops yes for those who do not have paypal, the link provided by paradicez is a direct link, as long as you have credit card, you can donate thru that link. We will acknowledge receipt for every amount that we received. ie and email will be sent to you.I can't remember if we shared the total amount we collected previously but for anyone concerned with regards to accountability, we can share it at the end of this campaign drive, without disclosure of the donors of course to protect their privacy.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

@angel2013  its a crime if there is no kiss scene between HJ & KJW for this drama! :tongue:  (yes, I know he is second lead:lol:)

Don't put your hopes too high! since HJ plays a woman who doesn't believe in love at first sight, I think her character is one who doesn't easily accepts love(sounds so much like her) so I'm not actually expecting a lot of love/kiss/cheesy scenes. think somewhere it was mentioned serious, warm romance so it might be more 'pure' than we think. I won't expect many kiss scenes between HJ and YSJ character either since its a noona-donsaeng romance. :ph34r:

@cutieloverz great to see you around, do pop in more often kkk

It seems news of her donating is circulating everywhere today-_-

• Like 5

So, it's a mello?:lol:

They changed the genre or theme of this drama, i hope it has been considered well and doesn't effect to the plot of story. 

In her previous dramas, she always fails with her first choice man, end with second choice man. In KDSBH she failed to get married with the village guy but with prince, in TTM she failed to marry with Park Dal Hyang, in LE2 she breaked up with Sang Woo, her first choice man to married. As we know she failed to marry in AOHY, and in RDTK she already proposed by Dr. Moon but car accident happened.

What happen next?

I'm depending on writer and PD nim, please make a good plot and story focus to this two and KJW:wub:

• Like 8