23 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

I found it in kinokuniya at takashimaya! It's the last one but I didn't buy it so you might still be able to get it! :D

Ok thanks, I've been to Kino quite on and off but I don't find that many korean mag(with SHJ in it)...sigh...I think it will be gone by the time I can go there. I'm actually sick and on MC at home, can't get out of the house yet...:(

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

Ok thanks, I've been to Kino quite on and off but I don't find that many korean mag(with SHJ in it)...sigh...I think it will be gone by the time I can go there. I'm actually sick and on MC at home, can't get out of the house yet...:(

It's no surprise. The bookstore is huge and the selection for magazines alone is pretty vast. I was lucky to chance upon it. I kinda regretted not getting it too, despite the price. :sweatingbullets:

It sucks to be sick. Do get well soon! 

See Jump's been really diligent lately, isn't it because contract ending? but HJ says in her recent interview that there is still a long way till the contract ends. Wait for the trans of the latest interview, its a long one.

• Like 5

See Jump's been really diligent lately, isn't it because contract ending? but HJ says in her recent interview that there is still a long way till the contract ends. Wait for the trans of the latest interview, its a long one.

Time is relative.It may be long for Hyunjinnie but short for Jump :lol:

I've given my opinions about the questions you sent me.

On 7/14/2017 at 5:11 PM, uknowahah said:

I kinda hope SHJ's next project with be from TvN; their productions values are generally much higher and since it's a cable channel, they are not really affected negatively by its ratings. 

Another tvn drama would be so good.Any channel would be good at this rate-_- .I hope she finds something good and comes back before 2018^_^The castings for dramas usually are done in advance so I'm losing hope...

• Like 4

What does it say in the insta? not sure when and where was this taken

EDIT: It seems from some trans of the IG that this photo was found while the IG poster was organising her photos and she doesn't know when it was taken <_<

@jenn96 thanks I will look at it

• Like 4

On 7/12/2017 at 7:57 PM, angel2013 said:

Finally after all the hard work and sweat, and I know many of you have been waiting for it, here it is the eng subbed of LEWF Ep5! Thanks @giselle_tw for the hard work of subbing and also @kopifan for sharing the workload of translating. For using your precious personal time to do this for the Hyunjinies, thank you! Please enjoy while waiting for Hyunjin's new project or news.

Forgot to relay my thanks on the all the subs! It's amazing and I can't fathom how much time was put into these, especially when there are so much information on the history of the countries they visited.
I'm sure those were very hard to translate. 

Really enjoy seeing Hyun Jin in variety show. I think that was the only time when she actively did variety? Right after Let's Eat 2 where she did this and running man.

giphy.gif

Her expression was so cute!

• Like 5

Just now, uknowahah said:

Forgot to relay my thanks on the all the subs! It's amazing and I can't fathom how much time was put into these, especially when there are so much information on the history of the countries they visited.
I'm sure those were very hard to translate. 

Really enjoy seeing Hyun Jin in variety show. I think that was the only time when she actively did variety? Right after Let's Eat 2 where she did this and running man.

Her expression was so cute!

Haha yes, we had to do a lot of brushing up on geography and culture as well! hehe but we learn a lot about those places and its history at the same time too and it really makes me want to visit them as well. I agree she's really suited to do travel variety show since it is also her passion! Hope she gets to do another one like it.

And here's her faithful manager updating her IG on Hyunjinie hard at work again, when will we hear news about her next drama? or will she continue to play until end of the year?:dizzy:

• Like 6

Kim Jaewook has accepted the role of Park Jangwoo.He is the second lead such a shame-_- I admit I screamed when I saw his name for a moment. I thought it was for the lead.I wonder who are they going to cast as the chef...

I'm not sure tho because some articles say he is still thinking about it. Anyway, it is still good that sbs is not postponing the drama. It is schduled to air when, exactly??Maybe they think SHJ is going to accept?  

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

Kim Jaewook has accepted the role of Park Jangwoo.He is the second lead such a shame-_- I admit I screamed when I saw his name for a moment. I thought it was for the lead.I wonder who are they going to cast as the chef...

I'm not sure tho because some articles say he is still thinking about it. Anyway, it is still good that sbs is not postponing the drama. It is schduled to air when, exactly??Maybe they think SHJ is going to accept?  

Oh he accepted already? that was quick, I thought the offer of the news just came out. Yeah I would be excited if he is the lead and HyunJin accepts, it would be a refreshing couple I think to look forward to but what a shame. Its suppose to air after falsify? From her current interview, I think she is being extra careful about selecting her next project

• Like 2

Hey, i just read about Kim Jae Wook too. It's supposed to be a noona dongsaeng love story, right? So, the lead actor must be younger than Hyunjin. The drama is supposed to air after Falsify. If Falsify is 32 episodes (old format 16 episodes), the premiere date should be 18 Sep? Normally they start filming 2 months ahead to have at least 4 episodes (old format) ready before premiere. We should know if Hyunjin is in it or not by next month at least. Some could be delayed news. **Edited

• Like 1

The netz is totally abuzz with the above casting news and its so quiet here lol everyone's gone ninja like HJ? kkkk:tongue:

The comments so far has been very positive what are the Hyunjinies thinking about this combination? Its a pity for the second lead tho KJW who is actually lead material but the male lead in this story has to be younger than the female lead, maybe that's why YSJ is chosen.

For me, I personally think the role is not a challenging role for HJ and its quite similar to her role in LE2 and AOHY mashed up. If she takes it up, it would probably be a favour?(to SBS lol) But I would love to see her chemistry and interaction with KJW and also YSJ since his char in RDTK he has an unrequited love for HJ as Dr Yoon, it would be interesting how this love line would play out.

I hope there would be confirmation news soon whether be it a yes or no, so we will know whether she is returning to dramaland this year or not.

This is dramabeans write up on the news http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/yang-se-jong-up-to-romance-seo-hyun-jin-in-temperature-of-love/

found some old pics of HJ in Jap mag from DC gall..credit on pic

4o9uz4h.jpg

mpiH2JT.jpg

• Like 6

The netz is totally abuzz with the above casting news and its so quiet here lol everyone's gone ninja like HJ? kkkk:tongue:

The comments so far has been very positive what are the Hyunjinies thinking about this combination? Its a pity for the second lead tho KJW who is actually lead material but the male lead in this story has to be younger than the female lead, maybe that's why YSJ is chosen.

For me, I personally think the role is not a challenging role for HJ and its quite similar to her role in LE2 and AOHY mashed up. If she takes it up, it would probably be a favour?(to SBS lol) But I would love to see her chemistry and interaction with KJW and also YSJ since his char in RDTK he has an unrequited love for HJ as Dr Yoon, it would be interesting how this love line would play out.

I hope there would be confirmation news soon whether be it a yes or no, so we will know whether she is returning to dramaland this year or not.

This is dramabeans write up on the news http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/yang-se-jong-up-to-romance-seo-hyun-jin-in-temperature-of-love/

Whenever I oversleep something big happens here. I would love to see them together. He would have the woman he couldn't have as Dr.Yoon.

Btw KJW didn't accept the role apparently.When so saw the character description.I assumed so.He is still thinking about it:)

• Like 3

@angel2013 thanks for the link. After reading it, i know more about the plot and the roles. Yes, i agree with you, this role will be similar with Sooji and Haeyoung mixed. I like the new nickname 'Curiosity Heaven'. Having one older guy and one younger guy vying for her love is interesting, although you know the younger guy will win eventually. If this drama to premiere in Sep, it doesn't leave much time for the production to find alternative casts should the leads turn it down. Bear in mind, she has been considering this role for more than a month.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, angel2013 said:

found some old pics of HJ in Jap mag from DC gall..credit on pic

I didn't want to be too happy or hopeful because nothing is finalized yet. 

At first I wasn't too keen about this project, be it the writer's past work or the news about the shift in direction of the story, but now with the two mentioned names potentially starring with Hyun Jin, I felt that this could work after all.
Really enjoyed KJW's performance in Voice and felt that him and Hyun Jin makes a ship-able pair. YSJ on the other hand is killing it in Duel and who doesn't want a Romantic Doctor reunion! We ended that drama with YSJ confessing his crush on Hyun Jin but all we ever got there was him being nasty with her.
Having two men chasing after Hyun Jin sounds pretty nice on paper too. If YSJ and KJW accepts, then I'm all in on this. 

On the side note, it seems like YSJ can't get over Romantic Doctor still. He keeps reuniting with his co-star from that drama; Seo Eun Su in Duel and now Hyun Jin (If both accepts).

• Like 5

Bec the drama air date is in Sept, there should be confirmation news soon well they have to start filming soon so we will know by then if she accepts or not and as @justright mentioned they need to find alternate castings quickly if she turned it down. i agree the story and plot wasn't that exciting actually and characters are not really that fresh but with these 3 fresh combo it may spark a different kind of chemistry? Well we just have to wait it out for the news to come, hopefully by this weekend?

@uknowahah yeah I know, because nothing's finalised but this seems to be the only drama project that keeps coming up for her so it might seem like there is a possibility, if she reject it, she may be taking a break till end of the year! :dizzy:

@jenn96 I don't know, I haven't read any news that KJW officially rejected it yet.

• Like 5

My reaction is late towards this. I saw her answer to the question 'Don't you feel lonely?' haha. I thought that was a good answer (in twitter) and now I'm interested in what were they talking about prior to this question :).

Btw, anyone knows why i can't mention a username like you all always did. That's why i seldom use this feature. For eg, @angel2013 @uknowahah  you don't see the names highlighted and you don't get any notification from me, right? Thanks.

• Like 5