On 7/10/2017 at 6:03 PM, Pointree said:

The magazine I ordered from Japan arrived today!

Wow the efficiency is amazing! That was really fast that you got it! Thanks for sharing!

IfJZecG.jpg

EfAFutm.png

vgl0pI3.png

Just sharing some images from SHJ DC gall. Wonder when will we hear confirmation of her casting news?

• Like 8

Finally after all the hard work and sweat, and I know many of you have been waiting for it, here it is the eng subbed of LEWF Ep5! Thanks @giselle_tw for the hard work of subbing and also @kopifan for sharing the workload of translating. For using your precious personal time to do this for the Hyunjinies, thank you! Please enjoy while waiting for Hyunjin's new project or news.

• Like 8

I'm so happy to see the eng subbed of ep 5 LEWF and i have to login and sincerely thank all who were involved in this project.

As for Hyunjin's casting news, no news of her declining the offer could mean there's a good chance we can see her in this drama during fall. All her other ex-co stars or friends have already taken up new projects. Just wait patiently and i have a feeling it'll be quite soon.

• Like 3

Q. What are your plans for the second half of the year?

I haven't got any plans yet. Maybe I won't be appearing on (TV) drama or maybe continue to rest. (laugh)
I think it's best to show  a good piece of work. That should be the first.

When did she do this interview? I'm kinda curious.

• Like 5

MeSense Official IG update: she's shooting for next season's catalogue?

@Pointree thanks for the translations. Wait...means she's going to rest longer? TT There was a photo that was posted on IG with her in that dress, I think the interview was done sometime back at least a few weeks or even a month? When did the news on the Temp of love came out?...its been so long, my time line is all jumbled up

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

When did the news on the Temp of love came out?

If that was an interview recently, It seems to be a bit more weight that she'll do not appear to the drama. If she doesn't appear the drama, hmm may we won't be able to see her in TV screen in this fall.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Pointree said:

If that was an interview recently, It seems to be a bit more weight that she'll do not appear to the drama. If she doesn't appear the drama, hmm may we won't be able to see her in TV screen in this fall.

This pic came out on June 9. That means the interview is done either on this date or earlier.

News about "temp of Love"casting came out around June 15.

It'll be sad if we can't see her in any drama this year.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

MeSense IG Update BTS - FW2017 so they are shooting for Fall/winter catalogue already, so we will get many more pretty pics of SHJ. Her hair has grew longer.

하이컷 'Highcut' tag on the instagram post! It could be  underline of another highcut photocut of her.

• Like 5

Wow! I find it funny for the coincidence. I think it was the 2nd time when i said something, and the next thing happen is the news in this regard. Is a rep from her agency lurking in this thread too? LOL!

Anyway, i think all of us will feel sad if we have to wait till next year as we miss her so much. Well, i understand her being cautious or careful in choosing her next project but sometimes, it also depends on luck. Like this year, some high rated dramas are not as good imo as people proclaimed on websites. There is a lot of noise marketing by the fans but when i checked it out, it's lacking in so many ways. Whereas some dramas do not have much noise marketing or lower in ratings seems to have better plots. What i am trying to say is a good drama may not necessarily end up in high ratings. However, sad to say that good ratings does play a part in the actor's career. To me, it's still luck, when it's your time to succeed, you will succeed no matter what.

I will welcome her news, interviews, CFs and anything with her in it :)

• Like 4

Noooo how can am I going to last till next year without any Hyunjin :(

@justright Yes, WLFKBJ had a terrible rating but received international success. To me that is even more significant.
I kinda hope SHJ's next project with be from TvN; their productions values are generally much higher and since it's a cable channel, they are not really affected negatively by its ratings. 

Oh, and I found this on my local bookstore!! :wub:

OXH0TYs.jpg

It's over priced though.. It stated 3000 won but was sold for 14SGD. :mellow:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, uknowahah said:

Noooo how can am I going to last till next year without any Hyunjin :(

@justright Yes, WLFKBJ had a terrible rating but received international success. To me that is even more significant.
I kinda hope SHJ's next project with be from TvN; their productions values are generally much higher and since it's a cable channel, they are not really affected negatively by its ratings. 

Oh, and I found this on my local bookstore!! :wub:

It's over priced though.. It stated 3000 won but was sold for 14SGD. :mellow:

Please tell me which book store you found this! (I need to check this bookstore out hehehe) All the foreign magazines are over priced here as compared to their original source especially magazines with celebrities/idols in them.

I think she is really being selective about her next project which is good or either she is having too much fun now :D like she said, she hasn't properly rest for a long time. But yeah poor us will have to wait longer....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Please tell me which book store you found this! (I need to check this bookstore out hehehe) All the foreign magazines are over priced here as compared to their original source especially magazines with celebrities/idols in them.

I think she is really being selective about her next project which is good or either she is having too much fun now :D like she said, she hasn't properly rest for a long time. But yeah poor us will have to wait longer....

I found it in kinokuniya at takashimaya! It's the last one but I didn't buy it so you might still be able to get it! :D

• Like 1